8 (-1)
8 (-1)
14 (+2)

Skills Athletics +4
Senses Darkvision 60'
Languages Common, Infernal
Challenge 1/4
Dahnt's Devotees
A Kee Legionnaire has advantage on saves against being frightened.

Actions
Makeshift Weapon Melee Weapon Attack:
+4 to-hit, reach 5', one target. Hit: 1d6+2 bludgeoning damage.

Bonus Actions
Blood For Dahnt
Cutting into themselves, they empower their blows. The Kee Legionnaire takes 1d4 piercing damage, but gains advantage on their next attack roll.
Kee Reflector
Medium Humanoid, Neutral Evil
Armor Class 16 (Hide Armor and Shield)
Hit Points 34 (4d8+16)
Speed 30'

Strength
Dexterity
Constitution
Intelligence
Wisdom
Charisma

12 (+1)
12 (+1)
18 (+4)
12 (+1)
10 (0)
16 (+3)

Skills Deception +5
Senses Darkvision 60'
Languages Common, Infernal
Challenge 1/2
Dahnt's Devotee
A Kee Reflector has advantage on saves against being frightened.

Actions
Makeshift Weapon Melee Weapon Attack:
+3 to-hit, reach 5', one target. Hit: 1d6+1 bludgeoning damage.

Set
The Kee Reflector may take an additional reaction before their next turn-though they may only take one reaction per turn.

Reactions
Reflect
The Kee Reflector, when targeted for an attack, turns that attack back on its aggressor. The Reflector makes the attack they were targeted with against the initial attacker, using the same bonuses as the original attack.

Catullus64
2021-03-30, 01:09 PM
So... I'm assuming this is based on something from pop culture. If so, what? Simply googling "Kee Legion" didn't prove too revelatory.

If it's not from pop culture or regular culture, is it an original monster type? Some flavor text explaining who these creatures are supposed to be, what they do, and what they look like would be nice.

JNAProductions
2021-03-30, 02:26 PM
These are just mooks for a Discord game I知 running. Ramshackle in their gear, pious in their devotion to Dahnt the devouring spirit.

MrStabby
2021-03-30, 02:32 PM
These are just mooks for a Discord game I知 running. Ramshackle in their gear, pious in their devotion to Dahnt the devouring spirit.

It does make it tough to have productive input - I guess wondering what your question is about these? What is your reason for posting?

JNAProductions
2021-03-30, 02:36 PM
It does make it tough to have productive input - I guess wondering what your question is about these? What is your reason for posting?

Both for reference, and for any glaring mechanical flaws.

Do they seem to be the proper CR?

Catullus64
2021-03-30, 03:15 PM
Both for reference, and for any glaring mechanical flaws.

Do they seem to be the proper CR?

I think the Legionnaire is just right. I think Goblins are a perfect benchmark to use; these guys get nearly twice the HP and an extra point of Armor Class, which for a low-level mook is huge. They deal less damage and their utility features are decidedly lesser, so I think it all comes out about square.

As for the Reflector, I think it's a little overtuned for a CR 1/2; based on its HP, AC, and features which add up to a convoluted multiattack, it looks more like a CR 1 to me.

JNAProductions
2021-03-30, 03:23 PM
I think the Legionnaire is just right. I think Goblins are a perfect benchmark to use; these guys get nearly twice the HP and an extra point of Armor Class, which for a low-level mook is huge. They deal less damage and their utility features are decidedly lesser, so I think it all comes out about square.

Thank you. I知 at work, but I can do a more thorough fluff bit once I知 home.

Catullus64
2021-03-30, 03:25 PM
Thank you. I知 at work, but I can do a more thorough fluff bit once I知 home.

You mean you don't make D&D homebrew while at work? Look at Mr. Employee of the Month over here. *Startled interruption* Uh, yeah, the presentation is still rendering, boss.