PDA

View Full Version : We made it to the Necrotic Cradle now what?

Athear
2021-04-01, 01:46 AM
We made it to the Necrotic Cradle Now what?

So currently I'm running a really strange build but Want to use the Necrotic Cradle to make it more efficient but am running into a wording issue.

My current build is a Duskblade 3 the level dip is for the ability to cast touch spells through my weapons.
then I have four levels of wizard and 2 of pale master.

Now I do realize the ability of rebuilding completely via the Necrotic cradle and the possibility to go Duskblade, cleric mystic theurg but that is an option of last resort for a see to potential pitfalls as a cleric following a LN aspect of a good god. while technically yes I could lean into necromancy, my character does not raise the undead and i'm not sure if the Cleric has enough Touch spells that do hella lot of damage to be worth it.

so TL'DR how would i word my characters Desire to trade her dusk blade casting potential to wizard casting potential while maintaining the ability to cast my spells as part of a melee attack. the issue the DM said was that the way I worded thing s didn't sound like a problem the powers of life and death could solve so I need better wording.

Athear
2021-04-08, 12:49 AM
Seems it was solved. Any one else go through the cradle? What was it like?