PDA

View Full Version : Cloak and Dagger

Kaelaroth
2007-11-10, 11:42 AM
What do you guys think of Cloak and Dagger? I haven't quite formulated an opinion, and would like to see yours before I come to a conclusion.

So? :smallsmile:

Finn Solomon
2007-11-10, 11:51 AM
They stand out from the run-of-the-mill teen superheroes. Cleverly named, cool powers (Cloak more so) and the interracial thing is always interesting. As for the comic itself, I don't know cos I've never seen one. But as characters, they're better than average.

Dihan
2007-11-10, 04:54 PM
The only time I've read a comic featuring Cloak was during House of M, I've never read anything with Dagger in. Apparently the plots are all the same and clichéd with them though:

They lose their powers, and then get them back later;
Their powers are altered;
Cloak does something passive-aggressive to try to keep Dagger close to him, Cloak's powers go out of control;
Their powers are given to other people.

Tamburlaine
2007-11-10, 07:36 PM
Hmm. I liked their guest appearance in Runaways, but I haven't seen them in much else.

Dalenthas
2007-11-10, 10:49 PM
They seem to only exist in massive crossovers these days. I think they could be really cool if you could get a good author and their own book.

The Extinguisher
2007-11-10, 10:58 PM
They lose their powers, and then get them back later;
Their powers are altered;
Cloak does something passive-aggressive to try to keep Dagger close to him, Cloak's powers go out of control;
Their powers are given to other people.

And this differs from most other comics how?

Anyway, they're pretty cool.
I think I have an old Marvel Fanfare comic with them in it somewhere.