PDA

View Full Version : How much time do you spend on this forum per week?

Ginasius
2021-04-08, 07:42 AM
Please exclude from the answer the time you may spend reading the comic and, if possible, detail if you spend the time in this part of the forum dedicated to the comic or in the part dedicated to games or to science (and grumpy technology)

I don't know if it will be presumptuous of me to be the first to answer or, on the contrary, since I am asking you for somewhat personal information I should take the first step. Curious dilemma.:smallbiggrin:

If nobody answers in a couple of hours, I will be the first.

ziproot
2021-04-08, 09:02 AM
Please exclude from the answer the time you may spend reading the comic and, if possible, detail if you spend the time in this part of the forum dedicated to the comic or in the part dedicated to games or to science (and grumpy technology)

I don't know if it will be presumptuous of me to be the first to answer or, on the contrary, since I am asking you for somewhat personal information I should take the first step. Curious dilemma.:smallbiggrin:

If nobody answers in a couple of hours, I will be the first.

Too much. :smallannoyed:

Ginasius
2021-04-08, 09:39 AM
Too much. :smallannoyed:

More than a week or less? :smallwink:

Precure
2021-04-08, 10:29 AM
Few hours per week?

KorvinStarmast
2021-04-08, 01:11 PM
How much time do you spend on this forum per week?
As much as I feel like spending. It varies.

Bedinsis
2021-04-08, 03:00 PM
I only do a quick scroll-through the discussion of the latest page whenever a new page is released.

Squire Doodad
2021-04-08, 04:43 PM
I used to spend quite a bit of my downtime here just to chat. I have other things to handle these days, though, so considerably less.

ziproot
2021-04-08, 04:46 PM
I used to spend quite a bit of my downtime here just to chat. I have other things to handle these days, though, so considerably less.

I've finally gotten around to setting up subscribed threads so that should significantly reduce the amount of time I spend here.