PDA

View Full Version : Rules Q&A Yondu is a Creation Bard?

Citadel97501
2021-04-08, 05:42 PM
Hello all, I just realized that Yondu from the Marvel Cinematic Universe is a bard. College of Creation to be precise :) it all comes down to the Animating Performance ability, with training in whistling as musical instrument.

JonBeowulf
2021-04-08, 06:58 PM
I know where you're going with this, but you rekindled feels I thought I had safely buried. Yondu is was so much more. He knew you 'cause he was you. He was Mary Poppins (y'all). He may not have been your father, but he sure was your daddy. :smalleek:

I never thought about it, but Bard probably is the most appropriate class for him. I lean more toward Valor, but that's likely just my bias making an appearance.

kore
2021-04-08, 11:03 PM
It's a strange coincidence that a thread gets created regarding what class Yondu would be in DnD because just yesterday I pondered this very thing, not because I was thinking about Yondu but because I was looking through the artificer infusions list and Returning Weapon, surely one could work with their DM to use that infusion on an arrow even though it doesn't have the _thrown_ property in and of itself.

Maybe a multiclass.