Charisma

12 (+1)
16 (+3)
20 (+5)
24 (+7)
12 (+1)
30 (+10)

Saving Throws Wisdom +7
Skills Acrobatics +9, Sleight Of Hand +9, Stealth +15, Arcana +19, Religion +13, Insight +7, Perception +7, Deception +22, Intimidation +16, Persuasion +22
Damage Resistances Cold, Fire, Lightning, Necrotic
Damage Immunities Psychic; Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing from non-Axiomatic sources
Condition Immunities Charmed, Frightened
Senses Passive Perception 17
Languages Many
Challenge High
Master Of Deception
Marx knows when there are illusions or other deceptions in his presence, out to 120'. Any lie made (including written ones or visual ones, such as illusions) is subject to his complete control, within the limits of its source. For example, if a person were holding a sword and were to say "This weapon is a mace," Marx can turn that sentence into any other spoken sentence. A written lie, such as a book with a green cover with the sentence "This book's cover is red," would have that sentence be subject to appear as anything Marx wished. Illusions appear as anything Marx wishes, within the limits of the ability that created them.

Anarchic Cloak
Marx adds his Charisma modifier to his AC and use it for his attack rolls, and may add his Charisma modifier to any save made as a reaction before the save is rolled. He also is not subject to gravity-acting quite similarly to a fly speed. Finally, any time damage is rolled against Marx, he may choose the result of the roll.

Anarchic Psyche
Anyone who attempts to read Marx's mind is subject to a Dominate Monster spell (DC 18) cast by Marx, and not requiring concentration from him.

Aura Of Discord
Anyone who starts their turn within 10' of Marx or enters that area is subject to 5d4 Psychic damage. This damage cannot apply more than once per turn.

Teleportation
Marx's available movement can be used to teleport to anywhere within range.

Actions
Winged Claw Melee Weapon Attack
+19 to-hit, reach 10', one target. Hit: 2d4+1 slashing and 6d4+10 psychic damage.

Spores Of Madness
Marx lays up to 3d4 spores of madness in the ground beneath him. These may be placed anywhere underneath his movement for the turn, and grow into spiraling tendrils of insanity after each turn ends, first Marx's, then whoever's next, then next, so on and so forth. A tendril of insanity grows up to 100' tall and lasts for one round. It fills the entire 5' it grows in, and deals 6d4 piercing damage to anyone who enters its area or starts their turn there, unless they can make a DC 18 Dexterity save to halve the damage. Marx can direct the growth of the tendrils, but they cannot move more than 5' horizontally before having to move 5' upwards.

Big Fracking Mouth Laser
Marx opens his mouth and unleashes a beam of destruction. All creatures and objects in a 300' line that is 15' wide suffer 12d4 irresistible damage, unless they make a DC 18 Dexterity save to halve the damage. Targets within the central 5' of the beam have disadvantage on their saves.

Consumption
Splitting in twain, Marx opens a void to nothingness. All creatures within 60' must make a DC 18 Strength save, with disadvantage if they are within 20'. On a failure, they are sucked into the void, and take 20d4 irresistible damage. Regardless of saves, Marx vanishes until the start of his next turn, anywhere within 90' of his disappearance spot. When he reappears, anyone who was sucked into the void are ejected at high speed, falling to the ground and treating the fall damage as if it was from an extra 60' up.

Chaotic Whirl
Marx rolls 1d4. He then takes the following actions dependent on the results:
1: Six Winged Claws
2: Four Winged Claws, Spores Of Madness
3: Two Winged Claws, Spores Of Madness, Big Fracking Mouth Laser
4: Spores Of Madness, Big Fracking Mouth Laser, Consumption

Bonus Actions
Winged Claw
Marx makes a Winged Claw attack.

Vulnerablize
Marx targets one creature within 120', who must make a DC 18 Charisma save. On a failure, they lose any resistance or immunity to Psychic damage until they complete a rest. If they do not have either, they make the save with advantage, but on a failure, gain vulnerability for the same period of time.

Cantrip
Marx casts a cantrip from any spell list, using Charisma as his spellcasting stat. He never needs concentration for these spells, and may ignore any limits on how many iterations may be active at once, such as with Light.

Reactions
Anarchic Cloak
Marx adds his Charisma modifier (+10) to a save before rolling it.

Legendary Actions
Marx can take 5 legendary actions, choosing from the options below. Only one legendary action option can be used at a time and only at the end of another creature’s turn. Marx regains spent legendary actions at the start of their turn.

Winged Claw. Marx makes a Winged Claw attack.
Move. Marx moves up to his speed.
Cantrip. Marx casts a cantrip.

Baine
2021-04-12, 10:03 PM
I have to admit, it took me halfway down the page before I could tell if it was talking about Karl, Groucho, or Kirby.

I like it! What's the thought process behind the unlimited cantrips? Seems a little unrelated to me.

Edit: also, isn't Marx about the same size as Kirby? Why is he Large? For Boss Purposes?

JNAProductions
2021-04-12, 10:21 PM
I have to admit, it took me halfway down the page before I could tell if it was talking about Karl, Groucho, or Kirby.

I like it! What's the thought process behind the unlimited cantrips? Seems a little unrelated to me.

Edit: also, isn't Marx about the same size as Kirby? Why is he Large? For Boss Purposes?

Marx (Soul Form) is much bigger than Kirbo.

And that actually has a very specific reason-this version of Marx, I think, is afraid of the dark. No Darkvision, no Blindsight, no Tremorsense... The dark is scary. I'm sure there are some other things you can do with it, but I highly doubt any of that would be broken beyond what Marx can do with his actual actions.

mcumoric
2021-04-27, 10:14 AM
Ayyy, Kirby stuff!
Awesome, I've wanted to try and run a game set in the kirby universe, but uhhh... There would be a lot of homebrew to make lol.