Prerequisites:
Feats: Endurance, Great Fortitude, Toughness
Special: Must have DR X/- of some amount
HD: d8
Attack Bonus: Cleric
Saves: Good Fort, Poor Ref, Poor Will
Skills: Barbarian's skill list with 2+Int every level
Abilities:
Toughened Skin: Every class level the Impenetrable Warrior's DR goes up by one.
Take It: At first level the Impenetrable Warrior can use a move action to increase his DR by 5 for that turn. The DR can be increased by 5 more every three levels after first.
Unconscious Bones: At 2nd level the Impenetrable Warrior's DR applies to all physical damage including falling damage, lava, fire, and weapon summoning spells such as Spiritual Weapon. It does not apply to weather effects and exhaustion damage.
Thick Blood: At 5th level the Impenetrable Warrior's DR applies to ability damage at 1/3 of it's original amount rounded down. Thus if an Impenetrable Warrior had DR 8/- and his strength was hit for 5 points of damage he would only take 3 points of strength damage.
Hardened Mind: At 8th level the Impenetrable Warrior adds 1/2 of it's DR to saves against Enchantment spells and spell-like abilities.
Reflective Skin: At 10th level the Impenetrable Warrior's DR applies to all magical damage.

That's what I've got. Clearly there's no fluff and I don't intend to write any. I hate writing fluff. There's also no table. These things would be appreciated if someone would make them. I want to know if I should fill the empty levels (3rd, 6th, and 9th) with anything.