PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to irons(isekai campaign) 3.5

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-21, 12:51 PM
Welcome to the adventures guild your new home and base of operations.

You were summoned to this world in hopes of acquiring heroes to fight back the new demon Lord.

Upon your arrival you were found to not possess the ability of a hero and with no way to send you home without defeating the demon Lord.

You were given some equipment and money and registered with the guild.

This is were your adventure starts....

Rules
Please follow

1 . Please be respectful and courteous to others

2. All rulling are final this world will work off of 3.5 but is a new system in the trial phase so please be patient.

3. I will appear 2-4 times a day if you are not in a mission and have downtime explain what your doing give me your roll and bonus+rank you can do thing separately from your group during down time.

4 . Pleased be honest when playing.

5. Have fun

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-21, 12:52 PM
Please post you character here

Sønderjye
2021-04-21, 01:11 PM
Introducing Maria (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2440361). She will speak in Fire Brick.
Background to be finished.

Bayar
2021-04-23, 02:53 PM
Dan (https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=2441431) is more or less finished. Don't know what kind of equipment I get, just noted a set of clothes and the 10 gp. I'll choose blue unless posting from phone, in which case I won't bother coloring to be easier to type/format.

Chose a cat familiar because this is anime, it would not feel right without a cat.

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-23, 03:36 PM
Welcome to the adventurers guild.

Please take a seat and the guild master will be in to meet you in a few minutes.

*She says gesturing to some benches on the left side of the guild *

You noticed several other men and women sitting there some polishing weapons others talking some reading through some .

((This is for character introduction ))

Sønderjye
2021-04-24, 01:46 AM
"Thanks," Maria replies to the.. secretary?

She really wasn't comfortable being around this much sharp steel, even if she for some incomprehensible reason was able to use the big great sword dangling on her back. She does as directed and takes a spot on the chair which creeks under the weight of her full plate.

Was she told that being a summoned person was something she probably should keep secret? If not she'll turn to one of the patrons and ask about their world.

In most games there is an IC(in character) thread for the actual roleplaying and an OOC(out of character) thread for talking about the game or asking questions. I suggest making an OOC thread here (https://forums.giantitp.com/forumdisplay.php?21-Out-of-Character) and keep most of the direct talk to the player there.

I'd also like to know what our characters have experienced this far. You mentioned that we could see our stats and such? How does that work here and is something unique to us or can natives also see their own stats?

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-24, 08:07 AM
Out of character chat room here

https://forums.giantitp.com/showthread.php?630512-Isekai-3-5-out-of-character-chat&p=25019819#post25019819

Bayar
2021-04-24, 12:42 PM
Dan

"Nice place you got here." The man was dressed like a stereotypical spellcaster, blue robes that were more suitable for parading around a renaisance fair than actual travel and adventuring. On his left shoulder there was a white cat, occasionally pawing at his master's blonde hair strands.

Taking a seat, he pulls out a staff and examines it intently. "Such a weird turn of events."

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-24, 02:36 PM
After waiting for a few hours listening to people argue the clank of metal smell of beer .

A man in casual wear walks up to you with a short brown beard.
You noticed a few people salute the man and then go about their business as others talk and whisper among themselves.

(Listen checks if you want to gleam info)

*Ahh you must be the fledgling adventures that were sent here by the king*
He says extending a hand.

Sønderjye
2021-04-25, 02:32 AM
"Such a weird turn of events."

"Tell me about it," Maria commented: "At least I'm glad I'm not alone in all of this."

She looked at the extended hand perplexed. Among an infinite number of ways you could greet someone, this newworlder used the single most popular one on earth, and double so one that had only really been around for a thousand years. It was yet another point in favour of the some variant of the simulation or the god hypothesis. For this world and our world to share this many similarities must have been engineered somehow, the chance of all of this being random was practically none. But by who?

Returning to reality she decided that she could run a test to see how the man would react. She extends her hand as if to shake his hand but instead of grapping it she moves it further forward and graps the middle of a forearm in a greeting favoured by some of her male school friends. The movement positions his hand in front of her own forearm in a way that makes it easy to return the gesture.

"Something like that," she says with a smile: "I'm Maria Case but you probably knew that already. I believe you have me at a disadvantage mister...?"

[roll0]

Elbeyon
2021-04-25, 03:25 AM
Akane Ren

Akane is wearing whatever the guild gave her, but she somehow dyed all her equipment a matching black.

"Hey," she says to the guild assistant, "could I have some food? I'd love some ramen! Oh, try not to include any meats from Earth! I want something different." She rubs her head, "If that's too much trouble, I'm fine with chicken and eggs." She smiles real big, "Or pork!" She acts like she is at restaurant.

She will stay with the other people from earth, who she at least knows the names of. She stands next to Dan and tries to pet his cat. She asks him, "What's your friend's there name?"

A few hours pass? Akane pigs out on food and beer. She wasn't the legal drinking age in her country, so it's good to be able to drink in the guild. If they have earth food, she will buy an entire roasted chicken with what money the guild gave her and eat it all by herself. Eventually, she is half passed out at their table, her head laying on the table, and her beer is half empty. She stirs when she hears the approaching commotion, and raises her head. Droll dripping down the side of her mouth.

She says to the man in casual wear that greets them, "Yeah! We're were just getting used to your customs!" She hics. "The guild here is real nice to us." She tells him as much as she tells herself, "I am an adventurer."

Listen
[roll0]

Is the gun in casual clothes a noble?

Are people's names above their heads?

What class and level do Dan and Maria have?

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-25, 12:48 PM
Akane Ren

Akane is wearing whatever the guild gave her, but she somehow dyed all her equipment a matching black.

"Hey," she says to the guild assistant, "could I have some food? I'd love some ramen! Oh, try not to include any meats from Earth! I want something different." She rubs her head, "If that's too much trouble, I'm fine with chicken and eggs." She smiles real big, "Or pork!" She acts like she is at restaurant.

She will stay with the other people from earth, who she at least knows the names of. She stands next to Dan and tries to pet his cat. She asks him, "What's your friend's there name?"

A few hours pass? Akane pigs out on food and beer. She wasn't the legal drinking age in her country, so it's good to be able to drink in the guild. If they have earth food, she will buy an entire roasted chicken with what money the guild gave her and eat it all by herself. Eventually, she is half passed out at their table, her head laying on the table, and her beer is half empty. She stirs when she hears the approaching commotion, and raises her head. Droll dripping down the side of her mouth.

She says to the man in casual wear that greets them, "Yeah! We're were just getting used to your customs!" She hics. "The guild here is real nice to us." She tells him as much as she tells herself, "I am an adventurer."

Listen
[roll0]

Is the gun in casual clothes a noble?

Are people's names above their heads?

What class and level do Dan and Maria have?

*After looking at you strangely for a few moments*

-the dinning hall is on the second floor of the guild hall-

-But please be seated until we get your registration completed, and young ma'am earth food are very expensive not to mention hard to get to be frank....
The guild will however pay for any rare or exotic ingredients you may find-

*as she's explaining this a man walks out of the room behind the counter passing you and the attendant the intendant vows as he walks over to the two sitting at the benches*

((Please try to not jump ahead on the narrative let me make a response before doing something such as proclaiming that you've gotten the food and eating them..
You have said something that is opened up an available side quest for you so that would take up time for information)))(

(((((Everyone is doing great sorry if it seems a little jumbled)))))

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-25, 12:57 PM
"Tell me about it," Maria commented: "At least I'm glad I'm not alone in all of this."

She looked at the extended hand perplexed. Among an infinite number of ways you could greet someone, this newworlder used the single most popular one on earth, and double so one that had only really been around for a thousand years. It was yet another point in favour of the some variant of the simulation or the god hypothesis. For this world and our world to share this many similarities must have been engineered somehow, the chance of all of this being random was practically none. But by who?

Returning to reality she decided that she could run a test to see how the man would react. She extends her hand as if to shake his hand but instead of grapping it she moves it further forward and graps the middle of a forearm in a greeting favoured by some of her male school friends. The movement positions his hand in front of her own forearm in a way that makes it easy to return the gesture.

"Something like that," she says with a smile: "I'm Maria Case but you probably knew that already. I believe you have me at a disadvantage mister...?"

[roll0]

*Kind of shocked by the arm grav grabs your arm back*

-I see they had military training in your world too-
*he says grabbing your forearm slides his hand back to your wrist and then releases*

-My name is drugen-
*The name bar clears showing drugen-founsworth
Class1 investigator lvl????
Class2 fighter lvl 60
Class3 unknown lvl unknown
Visible perks
Hatred of deamons
Wrath of human kind
Mentor

Bayar
2021-04-25, 01:02 PM
Dan

"Not alone. The scary thought is how many were there before us ?" he replies to Maria.

"Oh, you are the master of this place ? Any chance of knowing how to get back where we came from ?" Dan greets the man back with a handshake.

Though they were no longer bound to their old world customs or laws, Dan decided to just avoid any alcohol for now and simply drink water. After all the situation was weird enough, no sense in adding inebriation to the mix. He found Akane interesting though. She seemed eager to experience this new world. "Oh, this guy ? This here is Roo, he appeared here when I arrived. Not sure if he is a native or also been summoned. Imagine how messed up it might be if he's also a human stuck here. Or don't, that's actually kinda dark." Roo let's himself be petted, relishing it.

Listen: [roll0]

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-25, 01:09 PM
As he speaks to you three he explai.

So it seems that the ritual has failed yet again they hold this ritual every 120 years in search of heroes but they never seem to find one.

The deamon king have been left for the most part of the past 400 years.the only think that has kept us safe is the lady magi know as sensuna .

She is the last of this worlds natural born heros.
Nobody knows how she has survived so long and protected the 4 nation's is beyond understanding to us.

Since the king can not send you home do to the deamon King's interference.

We have accepted you into our guild in hope you grow and learn to live in this world.

We will expect you to hold up a certain etiquette while working for us.
1. Never abandon a mission that you have already accepted
2. Do not kill other guild members unless absolutely necessary to preserve your own life or the lives of an innocent person.
3. Do not steal.
4. Do not cause trouble for the guild.
5. Disobeying any of these rules is immediate grounds for dismissal from The guild and possible time in the dungeon

You will be starting in tin title adventurers there are some questions that you can take on the board that will increase your ranking.

The points that you get from your mission will be determined by how well you perform in the field time completion and property damage

There are 12 ranks to this guild tin title is at the bottom.

You were granted a four bed room that you must share and you must use the public facilities for bathing and washing clothes

As your title increases in the guild you'll be getting more privileges and access to more things.

Stands looking at you three any questions or would you like to go back and get formally registered?

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-25, 01:12 PM
For anyone who rolled the listen check over 11

You glean information for about how this man has single-handedly stopped a crime ring in the city how he has killed several dragumaulns single-handedly.

Anyone with knowledge can attempt a DC 20 knowledge arcane or a standard intelligence check

Sønderjye
2021-04-25, 02:03 PM
"Not alone. The scary thought is how many were there before us ?"

"Right," Maria agrees. "I don't remember the numbers of missing children annually but it's at least in the millions annually, and who knows how many have been kidnapped like us"

-I see they had military training in your world too-

"Doesn't all worlds?" Maria comments, not expecting a reply.

Maria flinges at the mention that the casual mention that the ritual failed. They had torn her away from family and friends in her pyjamas and had the audacity to casually call her a failure.

Layout out the ground rules for the guild didn't help much either. If you fail or inconvenience us we'll throw you in jail didn't instill much confidence in the guild's commitment to their well being. She really didn't want to ask if accepting missions was optional.

She takes a deep breath and steadies herself. Drugen didn't have anything to do with the summoning or their institutional issues, and regardless she really didn't need to antagonize him.

"Actually I have a lot of questions though I'll try to be considerate of your time," Maria replies: "Most importantly though; what are the advantages of being part of this guild compared to other guilds and aside from that etiquette are we making other commitments? Can we leave it at any time? Additionally, what ways do beginner adventurers most often fail and what can we do to avoid those pitfalls? I see that you have the mentor perk, will you train us before we start taking missions? Will our kidn.. summoners give us any aid as compensation for the inconvenience their summon caused us?"

Elbeyon
2021-04-25, 02:24 PM
Akane

Akane starts walking towards the upstairs food but stops when the assistant asks her to be seated. "Since the food is upstairs," she points up, "and I'm down here." She points down. "Could the food be brought down here?" She laughs, "Does the dinning hall do deliveries?"

She waves away the worry about earth food. "I prefer the local foods that can get got around here! The best ingredients are fresh."

She leans on the counter. "So, if I bring you rare ingredients, you'll give me ramen?" She stands up as the important figure passes her.

She stares at the unknown man for a brief moment and goes back to asking the assistant, "Do you mean like gems and rare earth metals? Oh, or monster parts? Will I need special equipment for that?"

Roger! I was trying to keep the pace since I saw we were going to wait a few hours? I love the details like the dinning hall!

You're doing great! The start of games is always chaotic and a bit rough! People need to figure each other out and how the game works!

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-25, 03:01 PM
"Right," Maria agrees. "I don't remember the numbers of missing children annually but it's at least in the millions annually, and who knows how many have been kidnapped like us"

"Doesn't all worlds?" Maria comments, not expecting a reply.

Maria flinges at the mention that the casual mention that the ritual failed. They had torn her away from family and friends in her pyjamas and had the audacity to casually call her a failure.

Layout out the ground rules for the guild didn't help much either. If you fail or inconvenience us we'll throw you in jail didn't instill much confidence in the guild's commitment to their well being. She really didn't want to ask if accepting missions was optional.

She takes a deep breath and steadies herself. Drugen didn't have anything to do with the summoning or their institutional issues, and regardless she really didn't need to antagonize him.

"Actually I have a lot of questions though I'll try to be considerate of your time," Maria replies: "Most importantly though; what are the advantages of being part of this guild compared to other guilds and aside from that etiquette are we making other commitments? Can we leave it at any time? Additionally, what ways do beginner adventurers most often fail and what can we do to avoid those pitfalls? I see that you have the mentor perk, will you train us before we start taking missions? Will our kidn.. summoners give us any aid as compensation for the inconvenience their summon caused us?"

*Those are great questions I should clarify more on the rules because I feel I didn't explain adequately.
You start in our guild with 50 points for each person.
A failed quest will lose you point
Killing a innocent will lose you massive points
The unnecessary destruction of city property could cost you points depending on how bad it is.

If your points reach zero you will have your license for adventuring revoked.

if your points go into the negative we will have no other option but to throw you in the dungeon until you have served enough time to reduce your points to zero been your card will be revoked and you will be classified as a citizen.

In most cases losing your adventurous license is not permanent if you have lost your adventures license for going under the point ratio you can attempt to take the exam to reinstate your license.

Bonuses for having adventures license.(beginner)

Purchasing food or drinks at inns 5% discount
Free boarding at adventurers guild
3% price reduction at guild blacksmith

these bonuses will increase and you shall receive more bonuses the higher the rank you are.

And it saddens me to say that unless you acquire the stat hero he doesn't want anything to do with you......

But I will try to help if I can.
Because being apart of this guild makes you like family.

I would only be able to take advanced classes.
(((Area locked until class overlap lvl 20)))

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-25, 03:05 PM
Akane

Akane starts walking towards the upstairs food but stops when the assistant asks her to be seated. "Since the food is upstairs," she points up, "and I'm down here." She points down. "Could the food be brought down here?" She laughs, "Does the dinning hall do deliveries?"

She waves away the worry about earth food. "I prefer the local foods that can get got around here! The best ingredients are fresh."

She leans on the counter. "So, if I bring you rare ingredients, you'll give me ramen?" She stands up as the important figure passes her.

She stares at the unknown man for a brief moment and goes back to asking the assistant, "Do you mean like gems and rare earth metals? Oh, or monster parts? Will I need special equipment for that?"

Roger! I was trying to keep the pace since I saw we were going to wait a few hours? I love the details like the dinning hall!

You're doing great! The start of games is always chaotic and a bit rough! People need to figure each other out and how the game works!

----

Mythical beast and herbs fruit ect

You willneed specialized equipment for carrying some of the materials long distances.

Equipment needed for harvesting material
Cold case (traveling cooler)
Harvesting kit
Dry case

Optional equipment
Keyhome
Mystikal fabricator

After such the assistant lead you to where the headmaster is speaking in you should hear the conversation posted prior everyone is informed of this

Elbeyon
2021-04-25, 03:31 PM
Akane Ren

She smiles real big as she learns about harvesting. She says to the assistant, "Is that all? I want to do that! I don't have much money. How much, gold right?, is normal for basic harvesting equipment? I'd at least need the kit to get started?" She follows the assistant to her seat. She is not entirely sure if she is going to get any food. Her stomach rumbles as she looks down.

She still pets the cat. "Hey, Roo." She asks the cat, "Are you from earth too?" Her eyes widen when Dan suggest the cat may be a person. She asks Roo, "Are you a human? Roo, give us a sign if you are a human. We can get you some ink for you can write to us."

Akane will shake the man's hand. "I'm Ren. A human from earth." She notices that his ID updates when he introduces himself. She'll have to remember that happens if she ever introduces herself. She tells him, "You have some chunky stats beef boy."

She nervously laughs when he says the ritual failed. "A real shame about that. I hope the real heroes come to save us from the deamon king!" She says about their hero, "Sensuna sounds amazing. I'm glad we have at least one hero to protect us."

She says about the guild rules, "Those sound like some easy to follow, pretty grounded rules! Rules two to four sound very easy to follow." She says while rubbing the back of her head, "I hope the quests aren't too hard. I don't want to lose points." She asks, "We're Tin-level Adventurers. Do we get guild cards with our rank, or will we need to check with the guild to see our points?"

She hears she gets a food discount. She happily says, "You have a lovely guild, mister." She jokes, "I would have joined sooner if I knew how great this place was."

Elbeyon
2021-04-25, 03:32 PM
Kn. Arcana vs DC 20
[roll0]

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-25, 03:42 PM
Akane Ren

She smiles real big as she learns about harvesting. She says to the assistant, "Is that all? I want to do that! I don't have much money. How much, gold right?, is normal for basic harvesting equipment? I'd at least need the kit to get started?" She follows the assistant to her seat. She is not entirely sure if she is going to get any food. Her stomach rumbles as she looks down.

She still pets the cat. "Hey, Roo." She asks the cat, "Are you from earth too?" Her eyes widen when Dan suggest the cat may be a person. She asks Roo, "Are you a human? Roo, give us a sign if you are a human. We can get you some ink for you can write to us."

Akane will shake the man's hand. "I'm Ren. A human from earth." She notices that his ID updates when he introduces himself. She'll have to remember that happens if she ever introduces herself. She tells him, "You have some chunky stats beef boy."

She nervously laughs when he says the ritual failed. "A real shame about that. I hope the real heroes come to save us from the deamon king!" She says about their hero, "Sensuna sounds amazing. I'm glad we have at least one hero to protect us."

She says about the guild rules, "Those sound like some easy to follow, pretty grounded rules! Rules two to four sound very easy to follow." She says while rubbing the back of her head, "I hope the quests aren't too hard. I don't want to lose points." She asks, "We're Tin-level Adventurers. Do we get guild cards with our rank, or will we need to check with the guild to see our points?"

She hears she gets a food discount. She happily says, "You have a lovely guild, mister." She jokes, "I would have joined sooner if I knew how great this place was."

You will all be given a guild slip which magically stores your rank and points

Bayar
2021-04-26, 11:04 AM
Dan

Roo decidedly shakes his head no to both questions (if he is from Earth or if he is a human).

Dan chuckles a bit at the "beef boy" part. The rules also seemed reasonable enoughm nothing too out of the ordinary. "I'd be inclined to contribute some coins to buy whatever it's needed for harvesting. Though I'd like to get a backpack and a dagger first, you never know when you need to cut something."

Elbeyon
2021-04-26, 02:23 PM
Akane Ren

Akane breaths a sigh of relief when Roo answers her questions. She tells Dan, "Roo says he wasn't a human and isn't from earth."

Akane smiles at Dan, "Yeah. Hopefully, we can afford it. I'd like to gather some supplies!"

She says to Drugen, "That sounds like a handy little slip!" She puts her arms behind her head. "I'd like to join the family and formally register with the guild."

What was the guild's name again?

Sønderjye
2021-04-26, 03:23 PM
Maria shakes her head. When it doesn't seem to work she says: "I think my translator is broken or something. I don't think that really parsed. Well, anyway, if you can't train us, will someone else train us before we head out to risk limps and life? Also, do you have like a book with available classes and prerequisites?"

"You have some chunky stats beef boy."

Maria snorts loudly. The contraposition between the esteemed guild master and the statement was absolutely hilarious. Her face reddens as she realizes her faux pas. "Ahem, sorry, I'm allergic to pollen," she tries.

"Roo says he wasn't a human and isn't from earth."

"IT'S SENTIENT?!" Maria shouts, her gaze darting in disbelief between the cat and her two fellow earthlings. "Are all cats sentient here?" she turns her confusion towards beef boy.

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-26, 03:50 PM
(we will be going through a cut scene and you will automatically be trained in your class. You will still be lvl 1 but now you know how to use your weapon and magic)

*you were taking to the back where a old mirror stands against the wall. One of the assistants walks up holding a tray with an orb a knife and several pieces of parchment.she informs each of you to prick your finger on the knife put your blood on the orb and touch the orb to the mirror. As you do so the mirror turns jet black starts to move as if somebody throwing a rock in water and as each person touches the sphere to the glass a small silver slip with a hole punched in it falls out onto the ground.*

As you were given the paperwork to sign he explains to you that this is a binding contract that restricts you from joining other guilds.

Guild name:. Red-eye adventuring guild.
(Repeat of the 5 rules)
Location to housing
Information on how to use your guild card.
Special access
Outter walls
3rd city ring
Previously mentioned benefits

((( We will be starting up in the morning you can decide what you want to do from here.
If you need to you can chat in out-of-character room)))

Elbeyon
2021-04-26, 04:32 PM
Akane Ren

Akane says to Maria, "Even the plants here have pollen. This place isn't completely alien."

She leaves Dan to answer Mari's question about his familiar.

She finds the weapons and armor training surprisingly easy to pick up! She was hoping that would be the case since her mind knew things she had never learned on earth. Her body, even though it looks the same, is much stronger here. She was healthily fit before, but she seems to have the abilities of a trained athlete now.

Akane goes along with everything. She pricks her finger with the ritual dagger and offers her blood covered orb to the mirror. She smiles real big when she gets her guild card. She looks it over. "Hey! Look, I'm a level one fighter. I suppose I have a lot of work to do if I'm going to reach level sixty." She laughs. There it is: she has 50 points. She happily says to Maria, "We get that 5% discount too!"

She signs all the paperwork and says to Drugen, "We are in the Red-eye's care." She shakes his hand. "You have been very generous with us. We'll do our best on our quests!"

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-27, 08:35 AM
((we are down to 2 for the time being, just waiting for the last response before we move on))

Bayar
2021-04-27, 09:21 AM
Dan

"I think the word you're looking for is sapient. And I only know about this one to be able to 'talk'." Dan grabs Roo by the scruff of his neck and puts him down. Roo simply flies back onto his shoulder looking smug. "He also doesn't get the hint to stay off me or does it on purpose."

Being initiated in using magic was really weird. It should have been something incredibly hard, next to impossible. But it came so naturally. It felt really off.

"I am a wizard apparently." Looking at the card: "Red eye? Is he a dragon ? Nevermind." Dan was starting to feel more into this whole 'become an adventurer', it felt like a video game or something. And if there was a chance for him to go back it probably would appear if he advanced. At least that made sense at the time. "So, what are our quests ?"

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-27, 10:19 AM
*a few apprentices approach the headmaster .they request his assistance with a disturbance in the second ring of the city.*

"I wish that I can show you the ropes at the moment but talk to Gilberta (the assistant you spoke to first when you entered) she'll tell you how the boardworks and how rewards are paid out."

*......I wish I was a dragon, then I wouldn't have to deal with all these Petty squabbles........*

you hear the headmaster muttering to himself as he grabs a greatsword from the wall and leaves with the assistances.

* You are led out and to the guild board*

Gilberta--this is the quest board as you can see each quest has a color marking and a number.

The color is the rank and the number is how many times it was attempted.

Red- tin
Blue-copper
Green- bronze
Yellow - silver
Grey-gold
Black -Platinum

There are 3 red label quest on the board

1.) Tramba branches required
Hunt down and return 1 dead tramba in ok or better quality.

Pay 50gp
Threat 1
Attempts 0

2.) Capture hosh-rabbits
Bring back hosh-rabbits alive
Pay 25 each rabbit
Threat 1
Attempts 3
Successful attempts 0

3.) Slay 5 goblins on patrol around the town outskirts
Pay 250gp
Threat 2
Attempts 1
Attempts successful 0
Fatality 2

White-adamantine
Colorless- hero

Elbeyon
2021-04-27, 04:45 PM
Akane

Akane looks at Dan's card too. "You are a wizard! That would explain the cat. And, you have a spellbook? And, the robes. It explains a lot, actually." Akane definitely should not have known about spellbooks. She shows Dan her magic guild slip. Level 1 Fighter!

She holds a plate of eggs and ham, roasted shal-snake egg abd mosshog ham slices to be exact! She stuffs a ham slice in her mouth and talks to Drugen before he gets away, "What's the issue, Sir?" She was mostly curious what a headmaster deals with and what they consider petty squabbles.

She follows out to the quest board. Akane examines the board as Gilberta talks. She says to Dan, "Ah, we should take a Tin quest. The others are probably too hard for us since we're level one." She smiles just before she stuffs an egg in her mouth. She talks with her mouth full, "All the quests look fun! Rabbits would be pretty tricky to catch. The goblins pay a lot! It looks like two people died before they failed the quest." She asks Dan, "Do you want to do the goblin quest?"

Akane will take Knowledge Nature 12 to identify the Tramba and hosh-rabbit! Kn. Local 12 to learn the goblins!

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-27, 05:24 PM
(tramba from what you can tell is a form of magic plant....
You think you remember it being either a very aggressive or passive you not sure)
((((Your check too low)))

(Hosh-rabbits are prized highly as pets for the nobility in the 1st ring of the city.
Also prized for there fine quality meat.but have a relatively fast spoiling time so are preferred to be captured alive)
(((Minor check successful)))

(Goblins-weak in individually but strong in groups)
(((Check to low)))

Elbeyon
2021-04-27, 05:42 PM
Akane taps a fist to the palm of her hand. "Tramba are magical plants! It was there on the tip of my tongue."

She asks Gilberta, "How aggressive are tramba again?"

Does the hosh-rabbit quest say who wants the rabbits? She will ask Gilberta if needed. She'd want to eat the rabbits, but she doesn't really care about getting people pets.

She asks Gilberta, "I don't seem to know much of anything about goblins. Could you tell me more about them? I seem to think they are mostly dangerous in groups."

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-27, 05:49 PM
Gilberta- tramba are highly aggressive and can grow rather large destroying the forest around them.

This quest is specifically asking for small ones so I would suggest looking for tramba seeds they start growing when u put mana in them.

But be aware that you must cut every last sprout down otherwise it could become a threat to our city and we don't need the knight order coming out again.

(((Failed to clear out all of the tramba -50 points, higher deduction depending on property damage and fatalities)))))

Yes goblins are very nasty indeed .
Try to stay away from armored goblins there usually very dangerous even for some bronze plates

Elbeyon
2021-04-27, 06:01 PM
"The tramba quest sounds serious. If we mess up, the forest and city could be in danger. We could probably handle some sprouts though... Maybe, we should leave that quest to someone more qualified." She turns to Dan to see what he thinks.

She leans closer to the board to read who requested the hosh-rabbit quest. "I think the hosh-rabbit quest is for pets."

"Ah, there are different types of goblins. We'll try to stay away from any armored goblins if we do that quest."

Bayar
2021-04-28, 04:13 AM
Dan

"Knowing that there were fatalities on the goblin one doesn't fill me with confidence, but it would be easier than capturing creatures.

Knowledge Nature for tramba: [roll0]
Knowledge Nature for hosh rabbits: [roll1]
Knowledge Local for goblins: [roll2]

Elbeyon
2021-04-28, 04:25 AM
Akane

"The easiest would likely be the tramba quest. Your magic may not be as effective, but I do not believe the plants are as strong or dangerous as the goblins. The threat is one lower as well as the pay."

"The goblin quest would be hard with only the two of us. We will want to talk to the group that failed and see about getting some help with the patrol. We'd have to divide the payment up further, of course. Even if there are four of us, it is more money."

She asks Dan, "How about you pick the quest?" She stuffs another boiled egg into her mouth. "I'm willing to do either quest! The plants resist magic. The goblins are dangerous. I don't want to spend forever picking a quest when we could be out there getting guild points! You pick, and I'm happy to do that quest."

Bayar
2021-04-28, 05:55 AM
Dan

"I'll vote for trambas. Got a spell that can burn it in case things look too bad. And if we can't do it, at least the guild will get more info. "

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-28, 07:06 AM
((So tramba hunting?))

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-28, 07:22 AM
Dan

"I'll vote for trambas. Got a spell that can burn it in case things look too bad. And if we can't do it, at least the guild will get more info. "

Gilberta looks at you really strangely when you say that finish speaking.

Elbeyon
2021-04-28, 12:05 PM
"Alright!"

She says to Gilberta, "We would like to accept the trambas quest."

She sheepishly says to Dan, "Let's not let things go badly and fail this quest. The penalty is -50 guild points. We'll instantly fall to 0 points." And, she doesn't need to explain what happens when they hit 0 points!

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-28, 03:04 PM
*ok then please hand me your adventures card and I shall get you registered for the quest.

(((this registration sequence keeps other adventurers from stealing your quest or completing numerous quests ahead of time)))

*as she takes your cards you notice her tap them on a crystal sheet and they glow yellow for a second. She hands them back to you have 1week to bring in tramba materials.*

((Your decision what exactly you want to do from here. If you want to continue to the assignment I will cut scene us to the entrance of the woods. If you want to explore town just text in there and I will text back.
Once you've decided we will continue))

Elbeyon
2021-04-28, 05:50 PM
Akane

Akane passes her guild card to get scanned? Akane walks beside Gilberta to look at the crystal sheet. "What did it glow yellow for a second? Is that important?" She accepts her card back. "Wow, a whole week! Is that usual for a quest?" She laughs. "This is my first quest."

I'd like to go to the forest, but I don't want to leave silphael behind. I'd like them to come with us!

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-28, 05:55 PM
((it glowed yellow signaling the acceptance and start of your quest, so your card keeps track of your time for the quest, if your time runs out your card will flash red a number will flash on it and that is the amount of points that have been deducted, however on a completed quest your request would be considered completed when your card flashes green a number will appear indicating the points gained,.
And yes a standard quest has one week to complete

Bayar
2021-04-29, 12:13 AM
Dan

The wizard will first go to a store and buy a regular dagger and a backpack before being ready to depart for the forest.

I too can wait for a new player to join.

Elbeyon
2021-04-29, 12:18 AM
Akane

Akane might as well go to the store with Dan and explore a little before they leave.

Was the crystal screen like a computer? Did it have text and stuff to read?

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-29, 12:41 AM
Dan

The wizard will first go to a store and buy a regular dagger and a backpack before being ready to depart for the forest.

I too can wait for a new player to join.
You have a spacshul storage that can be accessed for the cost of one mana at a time.

You would have a dagger as a starting equipment automatically.

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-29, 12:43 AM
Akane

Akane might as well go to the store with Dan and explore a little before they leave.

Was the crystal screen like a computer? Did it have text and stuff to read?
Yes but only briefly .

It may require mana to use

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-29, 12:18 PM
Gilberta- " hello you to I have brought a instructor here to train you 2 in special skills if your interested."

*Standing behind her you see a man in half plate with a bastard sword slung to his back,
And a young lady standing beside him wearing what appears to be wizards close of a slightly higher class*

"They said they're willing to teach you your first one on the house."

((Special skills work off of your Mana / stamina bar and do incur penalties as well as buffs as standard abilities and spells to))

((Running out of Mana / stamina can be detrimental to your character))

Elbeyon
2021-04-29, 02:41 PM
Akane Ren

"Wow! Thank you, Gilberta!"

She says to the two trainers, "Hey. Hello." She lazily waves to the two trainers. "There are a lot of skills I want to learn! You may not know this about me, but I know the special skill Appraisal. I don't seem to know much about this world, but I have always been more of a hands-on learner. What I want is to increase the power of my Appraisal skill! I want to be able to see creature stats and special abilities. We accepted a quest to gather tramba branches. I would consider my training a success if I could see their special defense relating to magic. I party with a mage, and I'd like to be able to tell him how their ability works!"

She gives Gilberta a thumbs-up.

DpsmaxerRoaming
2021-04-29, 09:39 PM
Akane Ren

"Wow! Thank you, Gilberta!"

She says to the two trainers, "Hey. Hello." She lazily waves to the two trainers. "There are a lot of skills I want to learn! You may not know this about me, but I know the special skill Appraisal. I don't seem to know much about this world, but I have always been more of a hands-on learner. What I want is to increase the power of my Appraisal skill! I want to be able to see creature stats and special abilities. We accepted a quest to gather tramba branches. I would consider my training a success if I could see their special defense relating to magic. I party with a mage, and I'd like to be able to tell him how their ability works!"

She gives Gilberta a thumbs-up.

Do you have been trained in this skill vertical slash

It cost 6 stamina points to use.
You make one attack roll that is the reflex save that they must make in order not to be hit.
((When you use vertical slash it no longer works off of their armor class they must make a reflex save))

It makes a 5 by 15 attack
The strike is 5 foot out and 15 wide

((When you're looking at a regular d&d board you have three spaces in front of you the one directly in front the one diagonally left and diagonally right those are the three spaces that this attack hit))