PDA

View Full Version : Colbert's at it again

BURNhollywoodBURN
2007-11-11, 02:35 PM
If you haven't read Stephan Colbert's "I am America (and so can you!)", it is an amazing book of his show coming to life in print. If you have, post!

Gungnir
2007-11-12, 12:25 AM
I got the First Edition, but since I'm against reading, I haven't looked through it yet.

Semidi
2007-11-12, 02:27 AM
I've eaten my copy. The ink contains high quantities of genius.

BURNhollywoodBURN
2007-11-17, 10:39 PM
I got the First Edition, but since I'm against reading, I haven't looked through it yet.

Indeed, you are truly a Colbert fan. A true one at that too. But yours may be a Chinese counterfeit...
:smalleek:

de-trick
2007-11-17, 10:56 PM
I want to read it(even though I'm part of America's Hat) Hes my hero to bad they never let him on the ballet

Green Bean
2007-11-17, 10:58 PM
I picked up a copy last week. The chapter on animals really cracked me up, especially the anecdotes on Gipper. :smallbiggrin:

VeisuItaTyhjyys
2007-11-18, 12:43 AM
I've eaten my copy. The ink contains high quantities of genius.

What are you, a bear? If so, then you're the gravest threat to America, sir.

Semidi
2007-11-18, 12:51 AM
What are you, a bear? If so, then you're the gravest threat to America, sir.

I'm a half man, half bear, half pig. Pigbearman... or would it be manpigbear...?

SnowballMan
2007-11-18, 01:01 AM
I want to read it(even though I'm part of America's Hat) Hes my hero to bad they never let him on the ballet

A second blow to this great American. First neither political party would let them on their primary ballots. Now he can't even get into the ballet? It is a dark day for America indeed.

BRC
2007-11-18, 01:14 AM
A second blow to this great American. First neither political party would let them on their primary ballots. Now he can't even get into the ballet? It is a dark day for America indeed.
I say we get him into the ballet by creating a superpowerful robot to break a hole in the wall for Stephen to walk through, this robot will be controlled by the reconstructed brain of Ronald Regan.

doliest
2007-11-18, 01:24 AM
I say we get him into the ballet by creating a superpowerful robot to break a hole in the wall for Stephen to walk through, this robot will be controlled by the reconstructed brain of Ronald Regan.
Or we could do the thing we can afford on our budget-let the americans realise their folly when the bears overun much of the north.

TSGames
2007-11-18, 01:25 AM

I second the idea. But with violence *punches a South Carolina peach*

ReproMan
2007-11-18, 01:25 AM
Y'know, in the state of Washington, you only need 1000 signatures of registered voters to get a person on the Presidential Primary ballot. I'd be wholly and completely committed to getting him on, if not for that pesky little 'Need the Consent of the Candidate' provision...

doliest
2007-11-18, 01:43 AM
Y'know, in the state of Washington, you only need 1000 signatures of registered voters to get a person on the Presidential Primary ballot. I'd be wholly and completely committed to getting him on, if not for that pesky little 'Need the Consent of the Candidate' provision...

But....stephen would consent....he has to for us, for the children, for the world or the bears will overun us!

BRC
2007-11-18, 01:44 AM
Or we could do the thing we can afford on our budget-let the americans realise their folly when the bears overun much of the north.
We have a buget provided by the good people at Doritos!

SnowballMan
2007-11-18, 06:38 AM

Ah, so that's why I've been reconstructing it.

de-trick
2007-11-18, 02:10 PM
The robot eyes should shoot out beams of justice combined with Doritos a favorite of any wall breaking device

VeisuItaTyhjyys
2007-11-18, 06:56 PM
Semidi: Manbearpig! Noooo!

They've teamed up with the sexy, sexy canadians? There is no hope.

de-trick
2007-11-18, 07:15 PM
They've teamed up with the sexy, sexy canadians? There is no hope.

can't help it