PDA

View Full Version : TV Chicago Series Franchise

Bartmanhomer
2021-05-23, 11:50 AM
I love watching Chicago: Chicago P.D., Chicago Fire, and Chicago Med. They're very interesting shows and I find them entertaining. :smile:

Tarmor
2021-05-24, 03:33 AM
I love watching Chicago: Chicago P.D., Chicago Fire, and Chicago Med. They're very interesting shows and I find them entertaining. :smile:

Why do you find them interesting and entertaining?
I've never heard of them. I can guess what type of shows they are from the name, but can you offer some details about why you think they are so good? Why should some-one who hasn't watched any of them start watching?

Bartmanhomer
2021-05-24, 06:38 AM
Why do you find them interesting and entertaining?
I've never heard of them. I can guess what type of shows they are from the name, but can you offer some details about why you think they are so good? Why should someone who hasn't watched any of them start watching?

Because of the action and drama. Especially the crossovers. I'm surprised you've never heard of these shows before.

Keltest
2021-05-24, 09:07 AM
Because of the action and drama. Especially the crossovers. I'm surprised you've never heard of these shows before.

Havent you previously said that you hate drama? What about this makes it different to you?

Bartmanhomer
2021-05-24, 10:13 AM
Havent you previously said that you hate drama? What about this makes it different to you?

I hate real-life internet drama. TV drama is very different for me.