PDA

View Full Version : order of the old republic

stabbybelkar
2007-11-12, 03:10 PM
this is a pece of fanfiction I made, it's a crossover of OOTS and the video game star wars: knights of the old republic. because of spoilers it is in a spoiler box The Order of the Old Republic

CHAPTER 1
The beginning
As the battered freighter the Ebon Hawk began its flight to the Unknown Regions a wing of sith starfighters began to intercept the ‘Hawk.
“Incoming fighters” said the ship’s pilot Carth Onasi. But before anyone could say anything else the Sith opened fire.

Meanwhile in a different universe a small group of adventurers called the order of the stick had just clamed victory over the evil lich Xykon. Unfortunately Elan, the party bard had hit the self-destruct rune. The order barely escaped with their lives. Any who lets get back to the Ebon Hawk and her crew shall we?
“Hull breeches in the Swoop garage!” screamed Carth.
“Not my swoop bike!” Screamed the Hawk’s captain and FORMER sith lord, Reven “engines aren’t responding! Continued Carth “We’re all gonna die! We’re all gonna-” Carth never finished that sentence because at that moment the Ebon Hawk vanished from time and space.
depending on reader responce I might add more

stabbybelkar
2007-11-13, 07:16 PM
here's part two
CHAPTER 2
Odd circumstances
Now the Ebon Hawk did reappear, but in the other universe I mentioned earlier. It *pop*ed into existence several hundred feet behind the order but, it’s momentum kept it going forward and sending trees, rocks and the order of the stick in all directions like so many bowling pins until coming to a stop.

“What the hell was that!!??” yelled The Order of the stick’s psychotic Halfling ranger Belkar Bitterleaf. After all someone doesn’t usually act as if nothing has happened when a large UFO crashes into you with enough force to throw someone 30 feet in the air.

Mission Vao awoke with a start, she had been onboard the Ebon Hawk when it had been attacked by sith fighters but had been asleep at the time. Needless to say the twi’lek was quite surprised when she found the ship a warped mess of mettle and machinery. Being the only conscious crew member on board she decided to check out the damage.

Roy Greenhilt, the leader of the order of the stick also had absolutely no idea what had just crashed into him, so he and Belkar walked inside the Ebon Hawk. What they saw wasn’t pretty, loose power cables drooped from the ceiling and bodies littered the floor. The most bizarre thing was some THING in one of the rooms. It was clearly humanoid but had blue skin and had a pair of tentacles attached to the back of its head! Roy and Belkar did the natural thing and screamed like little girls.

Reven awoke to the sound of two little girls screaming their heads off but when he looked in the room to investigate and found a bald human with dark skin and a small almost bald person doing the screaming instead, and both were definitely male. The midget looked at Reven and asked “Who the hell are you?”
Reven looked at the midget and said “I am Reven the Jedi hero of the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi civil war.”
The midget looked at Reven and said “hmm… you might want to change it from Jedi to Je-die!!” and with that belkar grabbed two small daggers, jumped on Reven and stabbed him.

Carrion_Humanoid
2007-11-13, 07:33 PM
Roflolz! Je-Die! Like, A Jedi, But hes gunna die!
. . .
. .
LIGHTSABER'D!