PDA

View Full Version : TV Sweet Tooth

Bartmanhomer
2021-06-06, 12:29 AM
I finish watching Sweet Tooth Season 1 and it's a very good TV show.

Sweet Tooth is based on a DC comic book. It's a nonsuperhero action/adventure show. It's about a young half boy/half deer named Gus how was raised by his father which he was raised In the wilderness. His father told him that the outside world was dangerous. His father died and he survived on his own. He was rescued by a gruff protector and they seem to join forces with each other even though he the protector wants to work alone. They have so many adventures during the whole season. There was a young human girl who joins them in the later episode. At the end of the season finale, Gus discovered that he was created by the lab in the name of science. This show is very good. The writing and storyline are wonderful. It's has a very good concept and direction of the show. In all honesty, I didn't know that DC Comics makes stories like this since it was mentioned in the credits. There nothing that I dislike about this show. It's a wonderful show. I'll give this a 10 out of 10 stars.

Starbuck_II
2021-06-06, 01:29 AM
I loved the comic book so your review gives me hope that the TV show will be good too.

Bartmanhomer
2021-06-06, 01:52 AM
I loved the comic book so your review gives me hope that the TV show will be good too.

The TV show is good. I enjoy it. :smile:

danzibr
2021-06-06, 02:03 AM
The title definitely made me think of Twisted Metal.