PDA

View Full Version : Warforged battlesmith feat suggestions

Syjyl4488
2021-06-06, 05:02 PM
I am part of a discord server. I just hit 10th lvl. We all start with a 30 pt buy, stats limited to 15 before racial modifiers...my stats are as follows after char-gen; str 10, dex 14, con 16, int 16, wis 13, cha 8. I picked up observant at 4th rounding up my wis to 14, n skyrocketing my pp. I took the int asi at 8th, now my next one is 2 lvls away...do I pick up another asi for int or do I get some juicy feats...for context I wield 2h weapons, have the repeating shot, enhanced weapon & defense, and helm of awareness infusions. I also have a cloak of protection, gauntlets of ogre power, goggles of night, and a bag of holding (please keep in mind it’s taken my over a year and a half to get to this point)...I was considering the alert feat (to remove the helm attunement and get something like an all purpose tool or periapt of wound closure or mobile (to keep pace with my steel defender)...looking for feat suggestions or, alternate attunement items (which are not easy to come by except for uncommon items). I play more of a defender/striker mix trying to protect allies and beat down single targets...I was planning to pick up the ring of free action infusion at 14th, and will have a legendary quest for my sixth attunement item (the black staff) for tier 4...but I would appreciate some feedback, thanks!!