PDA

View Full Version : Survivor: China

JessSoccer
2007-11-12, 11:14 PM
So, has anybody been following the new season? I havn't watched it since the first season, but for some reason I felt drawn to it this time around. We actually have survivor parties on Thursday nights ^_^. I think it may have to do with how much fun it is to make fun of these people....though the funniest ones are slowly but surely getting the boot...:smallfrown:

2007-11-12, 11:17 PM
They should make a REAL Survivor show.

IE: House several cameras with tons of film/other recording medium inside of hidden/indestructable boxes all over a TRUELY deserted island and strand however many people there, then leave and blockade the island far enough out so that none of the people on the island can see the boats.

Come back in a few months. Clean up the corpses, possibly administer first aid to the few survivors, and with a little catchy music and editing, you'd have a show tons of people would watch.

purple gelatinous cube o' Doom
2007-11-12, 11:22 PM
They should make a REAL Survivor show.

IE: House several cameras with tons of film/other recording medium inside of hidden/indestructable boxes all over a TRUELY deserted island and strand however many people there, then leave and blockade the island far enough out so that none of the people on the island can see the boats.

Come back in a few months. Clean up the corpses, possibly administer first aid to the few survivors, and with a little catchy music and editing, you'd have a show tons of people would watch.

Yeah, it would if the studio didn't want to get sued to kingdom come.

That being said, I have been watching this season. I haven't watched a number of the more recent seasons, but I'm now watching it again.

2007-11-12, 11:24 PM
Yeah, it would if the studio didn't want to get sued to kingdom come.

Thats what waivers are for.

C'mon. Like people wouldn't happily submit to this for a chance to be on TV.