PDA

View Full Version : What? The World needs saving AGAIN? IC Thread 10

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Xihirli
2021-06-12, 06:19 PM
"Yup" Eris got on Aklah "Trinuma, Tongkugee, Tulgither- see you soon"
Sirthis stayed in succubus form, getting on Briar. When everybody was ready he lead the way flying towards the entrance of the dungeon.

About fifty minutes after Sirthis cast Shapechange, he and the Lelahinns stood before the entrance to Takadox's labyrinth. Before them was a thick stone boulder blocking the way forward.

And Sirthis got a Sending!

Valmark
2021-06-13, 02:02 AM
"Clear the area" Sirthis said as his features shifted into those of a copper dragon again (after getting down from Briar) "There may be a trap- this form is temporary anyway, and if I survive it I can turn into something that regenerates" he then got hold of the boulder, pulling it away. Or at least trying to.
Eris stepped a good fifteen feet away.

Xihirli
2021-06-13, 12:09 PM
Sirthis's claws dug into the stone, and with a mighty yank he pulled it aside and out of four metalic holes four darts shot out while he was in the middle of his pulling. One of them bounced off of his scales but the other three sank into his tough flesh.

Take 21 poison damage and make me a CON save

Valmark
2021-06-13, 12:22 PM
"Dang, I love this spell" Sirthis said grinning and hefting the rock proudly even with darts sinking into his body.

Sirthis can't fail the Concentration save.

As for the other one [roll0]

Xihirli
2021-06-13, 12:24 PM
Nothing seemed to happen, and their pathway in was open.

Valmark
2021-06-13, 12:33 PM
"Nnngh... I should go first, as long as Shapechange keeps up" Sirthis suggested- he put the rock down on the side, starting to squeeze into the entrance. As he squeezed and was covered from the sun his features shifted, as he shrank into a more fitting form... Indeed, this one looked close to his normal aspect. Except that his canines were strangely sharp and his skin was innaturally pale.
"Sounds good to me" Eris nodded "Stay sharp- we were at that other side for some time, if they knew we're coming they could've prepared something else. It wouldn't surprise me if they seeked confrontation ahead of time to split us up- we aren't even sure the blue dragons are inside right now"

Sirthis will lead the group, followed by Eris.

Sirthis is currently in Vampire form (as soon as he's sheltered from the sun) because of its 130-ish hps and 20 hp regeneration.

My reasoning is that he knows enough about undeads to figure out a vampire.

Xihirli
2021-06-13, 12:36 PM
They were immediately faced with a sandstone choice – a path curving right and a path curing left.

Valmark
2021-06-13, 12:43 PM
Sirthis thought about it and said "Gimme some space" he suggested- as soon as he felt fully restored he dropped the vampire form, changing back to a red dragon's one. Sirthis immediately started sniffing the air.

Yeah, adult red. With the 23 passive perception and Blindsight 60 feet can he discern anything?

Otherwise picking the left passage.
Eris turned to Leff "Chart a map as we go in case we need to backtrack?" she suggested. Mostly because she didn't carry paper and ink so Eris couldn't do it herself.

Xihirli
2021-06-13, 12:52 PM
As they traveled along the left passage they passed glowing Draconic runes with carvings of identical blue dragons over them. "It's Takadox's family tree, back to her grandmother who fought the gods in the Dawn War. Tuyet." the corridor led to another crossroads. Straight ahead of them was a dead end, a wall of sandstone. And to their right was a thick iron door. Sirthis heard the sizzling of electricity in the lock.

Valmark
2021-06-13, 01:38 PM
Sirthis shifted into a blue dragon.
"Dragon Fist!" and smashed his claw against the lock.
Eris hurriedly pulled the others at least ten feet back.
TEAR THE DOOR DOWN!

STRENGHT [roll0]

Jokes aside I could pick the lock but I'd still get zapped so this is actually a decent idea.

Xihirli
2021-06-13, 01:48 PM
Lightning sizzled into his fist as he ripped the door off. The door then rumbled and exploded in a pulse of thunder. The place shook

Half of [roll0].

Initiative by the way. [roll1]
[roll2]

Valmark
2021-06-13, 01:54 PM
"Mrrrrgh... Makes sense" Sirthis tittered his teeth at the sound waves.

Initiatives!

[roll0] Sirthis
[roll1] adv. [roll2] Eris
[roll3] Aklah

Xihirli
2021-06-13, 02:04 PM
Ten snarling mouths burst from the walls, the floor, the ceiling above them, spraying acid down on the intruders. Leff put one hand on Aklah and warding fire shot up around her and her daughter, burning half of the acid as it approached them.

Each dex save is to halve 22 acid damage. Absorb Elements on Aklah. Go for 13.

Leff [roll0]
Mávro [roll1]

These things are attacking https://5e.tools/img/bestiary/MTF/Kruthik.jpg

Valmark
2021-06-13, 02:20 PM
Sirthis grinned, as green furrets climbed on his form shielding him from part of the acid.
"Unfortunately for you... I'm not a real dragon!" he slammed his clawed limbs on the ground and took a deep breath, but there was no lightning in sight. Instead he let out a powerful roar and golden smoke spread, washing over the Lelahinns harmlessly but being inhaled by the spitters just fine, corroding their bodies inside-out.

Destructive Wave. DC 20 Con save to halve [roll0]+[roll1] Thunder+Radiant damage.
Those that fail also fall prone.

Bardic Inspiration on Leff.

Also Absorb Elements.

Also trying to move out of the way to let the Lelahinns move in freely.

"Softened them up enough, Leflabah?"

Xihirli
2021-06-13, 02:50 PM
The caves around them exploded as sand and sandstone rained down upon Sirthis and the Lelahinns. Leff and Mávro managed to cover their heads and duck down. Leff looked at Sirthis somewhat confused. "How would I know how–"
And then the ground beneath her and Mávro fell apart, dropping both mages with gasps and screams down into the darkness as ten more of the creatures that had attacked came up, three from the same holes that Leff and Mávro fell through. Smaller, to be sure – about pony-sized, but they hissed angrily and attacked.

They fought as a team, one advancing whenever their prey moved to defend themselves from the other, as an animalistic intelligence filled their eyes.

Falling rocks do 10 bludgeoning or 5 on a DC 14 DEX save. The cavern is larger but mostly it looks the same.

I'll be bolding the attacks that hit a 17 and above

Eris
(2d20)[3][9](12)+5; (1d6+3)[8] 17 to hit
(2d20)[5][13](18)+5; (1d4+3)[6] 18 to hit

(2d20)[5][8](13)+5; (1d6+3)[7]
(2d20)[1][20](21)+5; (1d4+3)[5] Crit for 8

(2d20)[8][7](15)+5; (1d6+3)[7]
(2d20)[12][9](21)+5; (1d4+3)[5] 17

Sirthis
(2d20)[9][7](16)+5; (1d6+3)[8]
(2d20)[5][1](6)+5; (1d4+3)[5]

(2d20)[2][3](5)+5; (1d6+3)[6]
(2d20)[8][19](27)+5; (1d4+3)[5] 24

(2d20)[3][1](4)+5; (1d6+3)[8]
(2d20)[19][6](25)+5; (1d4+3)[5] 24

(2d20)[12][11](23)+5; (1d6+3)[8] 17
(2d20)[4][12](16)+5; (1d4+3)[6]

(2d20)[10][19](29)+5; (1d6+3)[4] 24
(2d20)[3][11](14)+5; (1d4+3)[5]

(2d20)[10][19](29)+5; (1d6+3)[8] 24
(2d20)[5][4](9)+5; (1d4+3)[7]

(2d20)[11][5](16)+5; (1d6+3)[9]
(2d20)[1][13](14)+5; (1d4+3)[7]

Valmark
2021-06-13, 03:29 PM
Eris shrugged the attacks off, slashing the one that got a bit in once, but then saw Leff and Mávro disappear so she hurriedly flew after them, ignoring the eventual bites.

When she arrived she saw a lot of burnt bodies and giggled.
"That's my favorite pyromancer" with that she flew back up and casually drove Black Ice into one of the horrible monsters, burning with golden flames.

Retaliation Attack.

She will move (before raging) triggering AoOs, see that Leff is fine, go back, Rage and Attack her attackers, targeting first the one she wounded with a retaliation.

21 to hit, 27
24 to hit, 30
27 to hit, 30
25 to hit, 32 slashing/radiant/necrotic damage

Xihirli
2021-06-13, 03:44 PM
Leff smiled up at her. Mávro got ready to shoot up as soon as she could as Eris came up and carved through two of them, leaving husks of vaguely reptilian corpses.

[roll0]+5; [roll1]
[roll2]+5; [roll3]
[roll4]+5; [roll5]

From above her, another rock fell as a blue dragon head poked in. This one she recognized as Takadox's son. Not seeing any particularly good targets, he inhaled, then opened his mouth as a bolt of lightning shot out and grazed Eris. Then his head disappeared back up into the sandstone, and five more of the smaller creatures filled in where he was, covering his retreat.

The ten that Sirthis had knocked prone shook themselves off and retreated back down their tunnels as well, tunneling through the sandstone as the paths behind them collapsed.

It's Sirthis.

Valmark
2021-06-13, 04:02 PM
"Why y- hey! Come back you upstarts!" Sirthis angrily breathed (lightning, not sound, this time) through the hole the Kuthrics were filling "Kids these days, no respect for their elders"

DC 20 Dex save to halve [roll0] lightning damage.

Bonus action... Let's pop a lv. 4 Spiritual Weapon which will attack one of the wounded Kuthrics.

[roll1] to hit
[roll2] Force damage

Xihirli
2021-06-13, 04:15 PM
As the stronger enemies made their retreat, Sirthis, Eris, and the Returning Mávro managed to gun down all of the lesser enemies. Leff, who had cast Fly on herself and Mávro, was quick behind them. They were alone.

With the last of Sirthis's dragon-ness, he smelled gold...

Sirthis has 10 seconds to find the gold with his dragon nose.

Valmark
2021-06-13, 04:38 PM
"Gold!' Sirthis yelped as he took in deep breaths checking the surroundings- especially the new holes opened, since otherwise he'd have smelt it beforehand.

Perception I'd say

[roll0]

Lucky if less then 26 [roll1]

Aaaand Peerless Talent [roll2]

Trying to pinpoint the gold. I'll edit the total in.

38!

Xihirli
2021-06-13, 07:25 PM
Sirthis rips through the floor, pulling out a large metal crate. Inside, his half-elf hands spotted the gold kept inside.

Treasure: 400 gp, 30 pp; 23 cp; 14 gp; 6 ep; 11 ep; 16 sp; 13 gp

Valmark
2021-06-13, 07:46 PM
"Wo-hoo! We're rich!" Sirthis exclaimed "...you know what I mean" he lifted a gold bar.

Just checking how much does it weight, since the Bag of Holding as a limit on weight.
Eris meanwhile frowned, looking at the spot the dragon came from.
"Being in a desert, it's likely Locate Blue Dragon would help us determine where they are without risk of water... That, unfortunately, would also take my best magic. And they aren't stupid enough to stick around for longer then a few seconds, apparently" she mentioned "Still, Wall of Force pushes creatures out in the direction you choose, right Leff? If you managed to catch one of them while their head is sticking out would you be able to force them into the open?" Eris asked.

Xihirli
2021-06-13, 07:57 PM
One pound each. It's good carat.

"If I were ready, yes. Seems like they waited until we were somewhat separated first." Leff scanned the rest of the chamber. There were stone doors to the west and south. One had no handle. "I think the south one slides. We'd need to grip it and pull it."

Valmark
2021-06-13, 08:47 PM
Sirthis pocketed the treasure.
"We can divide it afterwards"
Since Sirthis wasn't anymore Shapechanged, Eris took the lead.
"Keep some distance and don't stay right in front of it" she cautioned the others "Takadox loves darts. And guillotine traps, if I recall correctly" Eris frowned.

As far as health goes, Sirthis is full. Aklah took... Either 36 or 41 damage (out of 180ish), while Eris took... I think 79 damage out of 350ish, I should double check.

Nothing they can't shrug off.

When the others cleared away a little bit she tried opening the sliding door, doing like Leff suggested.

Xihirli
2021-06-13, 09:39 PM
Leff backed off. She'd do a big burst heal later... actually. "The guillotines are a good point. Come over here, Eris?" She asked. She put a hand on Aklah's wings, and gave Eris a kiss, putting a white spark in both of them. "That should last you both a little while, at least."

[roll0] hit points immediately and Eris and Aklah have Regeneration 10 while within 30 feet of each other. For an hour.

Through the door, which Eris shoved aside with her muscles, a dart shot out at her hand right out of the wall. Ice traveled up her veins even as the door budged and was shoved into one wall.

It actually crit. [roll1] cold damage and your arm is frozen solid unless you manage a DC 17 CON save.

On the other side, Eris came to... a study? There was a... a library, and a table in the center where seven of what looked to be winged dragonborn were studying... well, two were studying. Five were carrying them their books. One of the blue ones at the table lifted a head and said something in Draconic.
"They... they asked if we're guests."

https://5e.tools/img/bestiary/MTF/White%20Abishai.jpghttps://5e.tools/img/bestiary/MTF/Blue%20Abishai.jpg

Valmark
2021-06-14, 02:04 AM
"Nnnngh...! I expected that!" Eris gritted her teeth.

[roll0] Con save

After they walked in and met the thingies that looked nothing like dragonborns as Sirthis and Eris knew them, aside from the color scheme, kind of, Eris looked perplexed.
"Guests... I guess we did receive a warm welcome. But no- we're here to face Takadox. If they don't want to fight we won't either" she told Leff "Are they alright with us using magic to talk to them? Or are you fine handling the conversation yourself? I figure lying is pointless since all it takes is one dragon poking their head in and going 'stop the intruders'"
Sirthis turned to Chocolate Do those smell anything like dragonborns to you?

Xihirli
2021-06-14, 08:47 AM
"Oh," one of the blue ones said in Common. "Well, if you're here to fight Takadox I suppose we should just... kill you, yes?"
"Why do you want to help Takadox?"
"It's not as much a 'want to' so much as it is... in our contract. You seem like lovely people, but I'm afraid it's time to die." The evil-looking dragonborn stood up, the white ones drawing large swords.

Chocolate sniffed and looked over at the bookshelves. Money! He thought to Sirthis.

Valmark
2021-06-14, 10:46 AM
"Wait" Eris said "Define contract. If there's nothing magically binding you, maybe we can work out a deal that doesn't lead to bloodshed" she proposed "What does Takadox give you? I assume it's not money, and in that case we may be able to find a deal. Well, also for money, but harder"
Not while diplomacy is going on, Chocolate Sirthis told him.
"Is it... Access to the library? Because if so, there's a lot of different knowledge we can offer you- knowledge about gods, about the planes and especially Toril and the Feywild must be hard to come by on Abeir"

Xihirli
2021-06-14, 10:58 AM
"My, my, the pretty one's smart, too. Yes, access to this library. And while I'm sure there are greater collections, none of them have this, do they?" The more talkative of the two went for a book on the desk.

I suppose that will be initiative.
B1: [roll0]
B2: [roll1]
Leff: [roll2]
Mávro: [roll3]
W1: [roll4]
W2: [roll5]
W3: [roll6]
W4: [roll7]
W5: [roll8]

Valmark
2021-06-14, 11:21 AM
"I tried" Eris sighed closing her hand around Black Ice.
"I swear if that's another romance book I'll be pissed" Sirthis frowned.
Initiatives!

Eris [roll0] adv. [roll1]
Aklah [roll2]
Sirthis [roll3]

Xihirli
2021-06-14, 11:37 AM
"It's about to be a book about ash. Kadör Ah-" Leff choked as one of the Blue Not!Dragonborn lifted a claw. A flurry of rose petals from Sirthis shot to disrupt the counterspell, and the other blue lifted a claw toward his throat, but Eris swung Black Ice, trained to hone in on the weave as it disrupted the spell most of the way to its target. "Hash."

An explosion rocked over the table, washing over both Blue Not!Dragonborn and one of the whites, who shrieked. The book's pages were aflame, and the blue creature holding it scowled.
"Well, they have counterspell. Annoying." And Blue One stepped away until it was eighty feet away from Leff. It read out from the book, and the air all around the chamber seemed to get... red, almost. Nothing... clearly changed. '

I believe that will be Eris.

Xihirli
2021-06-14, 11:51 AM
As Eris got on Aklah, the instant she was with twenty feet of the blue creature, it’s staff craced and four bolts of lightning shot at her. Aklah maneuvered her around two of them, but the third and fourth zapped Eris out of her Saddle and pushed her into the table, then through it.

Eris takes 14 and 15 Lightning damage and is pushed back 30 feet as soon as she is within 20.

Valmark
2021-06-14, 12:24 PM
"Tch! Won't be enough to keep me down!" Eris yelled, flying after the Not!Dragonborn- but when she tried to Misty Step, it didn't work.
"Wh- my spells don't work!" she warned the others, pulling out her bow to shoot at the book holder.

Yeah, you know what she did. Her and Aklah are currently 10 feet apart.

Aaand
20 to hit, 8 damage
12 to hit, 4 damage
Crit for 12 damage

Xihirli
2021-06-14, 12:36 PM
The blue not!dragonborn hissed in pain, but managed to maintain the red aura.

"We're in an anti-magic field," Leff realized. "But it's massive. I'm glad that book's burning."
The head of a young blue dragon poked out of the door behind them, cutting off escape.
"Now, that sounds like my cue."

A little bit behind Eris and to her left, the other blue one went into melee with her, because that seemed like a good idea. It whacked her on the elbow with its staff, but this mostly just alerted her to its aggression enough to let her smack aside its head as it lunged for a bite, its teeth crackling with lightning.

I believe you are basically aware of how it works, but to be sure: Your magic items are intert. Black Ice is an ordinary greatsword, your armors lose any extra bonuses, and Sirthis's Strength is 8 or something awful like that and he cannot fly. Divine Smite is out but Improved Divine Smite is apparently fine.

Eris takes 7 bludgeoning damage, it's Sirthis. I have rolled Takadox's brat into the Initiative order.

Valmark
2021-06-14, 01:06 PM
"How cute" Sirthis pulled out a knife "He thinks we are trapped with him" he went ahead and tried to stab the not!dragonborn attacking Eris, but he missed spectacularly.

"Way too long that I don't use a knife"

Natural 1 on the attack.

No bonus actions.

Xihirli
2021-06-14, 03:37 PM
Mávro did not seem disturbed by losing... all of her abilities. She pulled a dagger from her belt and turned toward the dragon with no fear. She leapt at it, and actually carved off a few scales to the dragon's surprise.
"My, my. It seems some of you can at least move, not that you can do any real damage. White Abishai! Swarm the tiefling, keep her away from me. She is the only one of them that is a threat in this field. Erek! Can you keep this up even if you are away?"
The book abishai nodded once.
"Then go."

The blue dragon turned its head toward Aklah, and a lightning bolt shot out toward her. "Stupid creature. Did the giants truly believe something so simple and weak could oppose us?" And a lightning bolt came from its mouth, striking right at the wyvern.

The Abishai gathered around Eris and Sirthis, attacking with sword and claw and surrounding the bard and barbarian along with the other blue.

Eris
(1d20+6)[11]/(1d20+6)[21]; (1d8+3)[5]
(1d20+6)[15]/(1d20+6)[8]; (1d10+3)[12]

(1d20+6)[21]/(1d20+6)[15]; (1d8+3)[8]
(1d20+6)[24]/(1d20+6)[20]; (1d10+3)[10]

(1d20+6)[7]/(1d20+6)[22]; (1d8+3)[5]
(1d20+6)[13]/(1d20+6)[24]; (1d10+3)[7]

Sirthis
(1d20+6)[13]/(1d20+6)[8]; (1d8+3)[5]
(1d20+6)[18]/(1d20+6)[13]; (1d10+3)[5]

(1d20+6)[17]/(1d20+6)[7]; (1d8+3)[10]
(1d20+6)[9]/(1d20+6)[25]; (1d10+3)[9]

Aklah's dex save is to halve 66 lightning damage.
It's Aklah.

Valmark
2021-06-14, 04:07 PM
Aklah's eyes fixated on the dragon, flaring with anger and hunger. Hanger. She shrieked and flew right in his face- but there was no clawing, no biting. She wasn't 'just' a wyvern, but a battle-hardened one- she spun downwards and with a rapidity that common wyverns can't even dream she stabbed the dragon's neck with her stinger twice, pumping lethal poison in his circulation.

Moving 60 feet towards the Dragon, Attack.

18 to hit, 10+18
22 to hit, 9+30 piercing+poison
Total of 67 damage.

Then healing 14 hp with Second Wind.

Xihirli
2021-06-14, 04:18 PM
The dragon roared in anger and gasped in surprise. "I..."
"Mávro! Help Aklah!" Leff lifted her shield and pressed it down on the dragon's claws, holding down one claw.
"What?"

The blue abishai with the book tossed the burning book to one side and backed up toward the south wall where there were two doors. It selected the one to the left and as it pushed it open, Takadox's son shouted; "No, not that door!" A long blade fell from the doorway and chopped the Abishai's arm off. It screamed as the red in the air faded away.

It's Eris.

Valmark
2021-06-14, 04:46 PM
When the spellcaster tried to bite Eris she smashed the longbow in its face.

"Mávro, help Aklah!" Eris translated for her, as she cut through the blue abishai (she threw away the longbow, unsheating Black Ice instead) she knew could cast spells- regardless of the outcome, she flew above the others ignoring the pain and joined the others against the dragon.
"What, surprised the wyvern, created to fight dragons, is capable of hurting a dragon? She fed on bigger ones then you"

Alright, the attacks will go on the Blue Abishai until it's dead, then on the dragon.

If the abishai doesn't die she will still fly to the dragon, in order to stop him from escaping.

Fighting Spirit also.

14 to hit, 16 bludgeoning+radiant damage

16 to hit, 28
31 to hit, 27
29 to hit, 27
23 to hit, 28 slashing+radiant+necrotic damage

Xihirli
2021-06-14, 04:53 PM
On her way out, the heavily wounded Blue Abishai bit into Eris's tail, biting the tip off with a jolt of electricity traveling up her. Her tail started healing itself even as she flew and faced the dragon.

The other blue pointed at Eris and cast a spell, lightning crackling in its claws that was burned away still in its hand as Leff laughed at it.

Sirthis!

Valmark
2021-06-14, 05:40 PM
Sirthis looked at the small amount of enemies in front of him and grinned, backing off so that he wasn't within Counterspell range of the farthest abishai (the one that wasn't busy cutting Eris' tail off).

"Leflabah, let me deal with the small ones, alright?" and with a wave and sound of bells portals opened as all kinds of beasts swarmed the abishais- chittering bats, skittering centipedes, stampeding horses, growling wolves and so on.
"Yes! Yes! The pet army's back!" he laughed loudly as his animals started what was a veritable bloodbath.

Alright, Sirthis will mount Briar (she should be back now right?) And back off where he can't be Counterspelled if possible. Then Conjure Animals.

WOLVES ON THE BLUE ABISHAI THAT BIT ERIS, EVERYBODY ELSE ON THE WHITE. Focusing one at the time down while acting as a wall between the dragon fighters and the whites.

On blue abishai:
19 to hit, 6 damage
12 to hit, 10 damage (all piercing)

On whites:
Crit for 14
21 to hit, 5
16 to hit, 9
10 to hit, 7 (all bludgeoning)

22 to hit, 4
18 to hit, 5 (all slashing)

6 to hit, 5+7
18 to hit, 5+15 (both piercing+poison, DC 11 Con save to halve poison)

22 to hit, 5
9 to hit, 10
16 to hit, 5
18 to hit, 3 (all piercing)

17 to hit, 6+6
12 to hit, 4+7 (both piercing+poison, DC 11 Con save to halve poison)

Bonus action... Nah.

Sirthis will fly back into Counterspell range.

Xihirli
2021-06-14, 05:55 PM
"That’s enough!" Shouted the blue one in the back, on the ground and cradling its bleeding arm stump. "We’re going." It stood, and the blue dragon snarled.
"You’re not going anywhere, Devil. We have a contract!"
Lightning struck from the blue abishai’s staff, hitting next to the blue dragon and manifesting a long scroll.
"Read the fine print." In infernal it shouted; "contract fulfilled!" And the Abishai vanished in a hiss of cold air or lightning.

Mávro jumped on the dragon’s other claw, leaving it wide open.

She Helps Eris attack the dragon.

"Well... I’ll be going, then." And the Blue Dragon attempted to break free and run.
It’s Aklah... and the Blue is disengaging and running.

Valmark
2021-06-14, 06:11 PM
As the dragon turned to leave Eris yelled "Oh no you don't!" And stabbed Black Ice through the claw Mávro was holding, pinning him into the ground.

Meanwhile Aklah gurgled happily and stabbed her stinger in the paw Leff was holding, then she lifted and with uncharacteristical focus she pierced right into the dragon's blood system, pumping the poison right into his arteries.

Eris' Sentinel Strike!
30 to hit, 27 damage

Aklah stabs!
18 to hit, 13+11 damage (poison already halved)
Crit for 19+23 damage (poison already halved)

Valmark
2021-06-14, 06:19 PM
As everybody could expect, there were no final words. Aklah wasn't Eris, nor Sirthis. She couldn't speak, nor she particularly cared.

But what she could do was shriek triumphantly as the dragon's body slowed from the venom- in a flash she pounced, claws raking open his throat as she ripped chunks of flesh from its body. But the real finisher was her stinger tail that pierced right into an eye, too slow now to close it, and pumped her paralyzing venom straight into the brain which caused Takadox's son's body to freeze, his heart finally coming to a stop as he tilted sideways and crumbled to the ground.

The wyvern let out a victorious shriek, standing above the first dragon she killed almost by herself. What followed after was a lot of crunching noises because Aklah just killed a dragon and everybody knew what happens when she kills her prey. Lunch happens.

Xihirli
2021-06-14, 06:31 PM
"But... I'm..." the dragon choked out until the oxygen stopped getting to its brain and it died.
Leff picked up the contract. "It's Infernal." She passed it to Eris.

It was a pretty standard fiend contract, though it was interestingly enough addressed from
The Dragon Queen Tiamat the Avaricious. Bane of Bahamut, Nemesis of the Gods. I hereby guarantee the loyalty of these seven Abishai unto my daughter, Lady Takadox the Blue. As part of this guarantee, they shall aid in your research and defend your home, even at the risk of their own lives.
Blah blah blah "terms and conditions," "in case of injury price may increase," "terms subject to change if the hells face war" and all that.

Eris make me a perception check.

Valmark
2021-06-14, 06:39 PM
Sirthis was meanwhile Sending.

We don't know how far in we are or where Takadox is yet, but her son ambushed us and we killed him. Thought you should know.
Eris frowned, trying to focus on the fine print. Sirthis threw a Guidance at her.

Eris is great at Perception.
[roll0]+[roll1]

Xihirli
2021-06-14, 06:46 PM
This is good, yes. Do you have a way to prevent her from getting the corpse for resurrection?

Eris noticed a smudge of dirt in the space between "I hereby" and "guarantee." She looked in close and noticed... something. She grabbed some glass from Leff's component pouch and too a closer look.

I herebydo notguarantee

Valmark
2021-06-14, 06:56 PM
A pyromancer, an horde of animals and an hungry wyvern. And Disintegrate. I'll find a way, yes.

"Trinuma suggests to destroy the body" Sirthis said "To prevent resurrection. You can manage, Leflabah, right?" he looked at Aklah and added "Well, I guess what she leaves"
Eris actually laughed.
"Takadox and her family mustn't have red the contract deeply enough- they missed a 'do not' sentence. As such the Abishais weren't actually loyal to them" she explained, giving back Leff her glass.
"Good for us. Stay sharp though- Takadox is bound to be angry after we killed her son"

Xihirli
2021-06-14, 07:06 PM
"Shouldn't be a problem," Leff confirmed. She put the glass back. "While Aklah eats, I'll go through the books to decide what's good reading and what's good tinder." And she started doing that.

Eris got a Sending.
I have been looking for you for minutes, where have you gone?

Valmark
2021-06-14, 07:16 PM
Chocolate, you smelled gold earlier? Feel free to hunt it down, tell me if you find a chest you can't open or something like that. Be careful though. Sirthis stayed near the kid's corpse, wanting to make sure he could intervene if something happened.

Sirthis told his pet army to follow Leff and bring the books that she gave them to him.
"Leff, give the tinder books to my animals. I'll help create a nice little pyre"

You probably forgot, wasn't really relevant for you, today we're dragon hunting. Trinuma mentioned that after the Scream Army was defeated. I think.

I know Malyanna was there, but I don't recall when exactly it was.

Also what's the floor made of? Looks like a dragon could tunnel under and make the corpse collapse suddenly?

Xihirli
2021-06-14, 07:30 PM
The floor is sandstone except for near the wall with the shelves, which is a harder stone.

And you didn't invite me? Any good treasure?

Leff went through the library, and the immediate flaw in having her do that arrived when she kept deciding that every book was worth keeping. "Ooh! A book on Abeir's history! A journal of potential weaknesses of Tahtorak! Iggwilv's Demonomicon! Look! This is about the Dawn War and the Primordials!"

Chocolate, meanwhile, threw a book off the shelves with his tail. It was actually a false book, in reality a box, and was filled with tiny rubies that now coated the library floor. Then Chocolate sniffed the wall behind the shelves. Behind here, he insisted to Sirthis. The gold is behind here.

Valmark
2021-06-14, 07:52 PM
If you remember Trinuma didn't want you, otherwise I'd have. Presumably rare books, young dragon's corpse, a devil's contract... Anything interesting? No hoard yet though.

Sirthis nodded Lots of it? As soon as we destroy this corpse I'll ask Eris to break the wall. Or try to, anyway he looked at all the gems and chuckled, asking the wolves and panters to recover the rubies and drop them into the box.

He experimentally Eldritch Blasted the wall Chocolate pointed at.

[roll0] and damage [roll1]
[roll2] and damage [roll3]
[roll4] and damage [roll5]

Eris chuckled "Leff, we need to burn something. Does the Demonicon even have any worth anymore?"

Xihirli
2021-06-14, 09:44 PM
Leff looked at the demonomicon. "Well... there's Obyrith stuff in here." She picked up another book. "Eris! Eris! It's a study of the flora of Abeir!"

Sirthis put little dents in the rock wall.
Smells like lots of it.

Where are you?

Valmark
2021-06-15, 01:22 AM
"Leff, you're adorable" Eris giggled "Do we actually need to burn any? I suppose we could take them all given enough time"
Calim desert, dragon murdering and plundering their riches. Bronze dragon talked about it if you recall. Will try to pass by later. Love you.

Xihirli
2021-06-15, 08:25 AM
"We can burn the body with the shelves," Leff suggested. "Put the books in our Demiplane."

Valmark
2021-06-15, 08:57 AM
"Sounds good to me- Sirthis, help me drag. I'll make the Demiplane since I can't use the magic for anything else" Eris said and the two got to work pulling the corpse (leaving the parts Aklah was feasting on, since she could take care of making those disappear) near said shelves.
Afterwards she went up to a suitably smooth wall, opening it into a... New Demiplane, actually, not the money one.
"We can use this one to make a personal library" Eris explained to Leff.

Afterwards, assuming everything went well meanwhile, they started emptying out the shelves by putting the books inside the Demiplane.

Have the animals been able to recover the rubies?

Also this Plane is made out of ice, crystal clear ice that reflects the image of whoever's inside on multiple mirror-like surfaces.

Xihirli
2021-06-15, 10:09 AM
Yeah, the animals can gather it up. 2,000 go worth of tiny rubies.

It took about a half hour of work, after which Aklah was done eating, to load up all the books. Aklah tipped the bookshelves over and Leff lit up the corpse, burning away at it. Then she started scratching Aklah’s neck.
"Who’s my little dragon-slayer? Who’s my ferocious little girl?"
Aklah rustled her throat and thumped her tail on the ground in joy, licking Leff and Eris the second she was in range.

Valmark
2021-06-15, 10:21 AM
"Heh" Eris giggled at the licks, joining Leff in giving Aklah the nicest of scratches "To think she was so small she fit into my arms"
Meanwhile Sirthis, who's animals had run out by now, went to the spots he marked with Eldritch Blast earlier.
"Chocolate smells gold through this wall" he explained "I'm going to try opening it" once his left and right hand (Chocolate and Briar) backed off a bit, say 10 feet, he put his hands against the wall.

Sirthis will use Stoneshape to make a passage in the wall. Note: it fails if the wall is thicker then 5 feet.

I'm betting on the fact that gold smell wouldn't reach Chocolate through more then 5 feet of stone.

Xihirli
2021-06-15, 10:31 AM
Aklah rustled her throat and wrapped Eris and Leff in her wings in a big ol' wyvern hug.

Sirthis stepped through and came upon a miniature treasury with walls and walls of chests filled with coinage and display cases with other treasures. There was even a small shelf of potions.

45000 gp, 34000 pp, Gold Cloth Gown set with Jet (2500 gp), Silver Scepter wreathed in Continual Flame (2500 gp), Electrum Chest (2500 gp), Carved Ivory Drinking Horn inlaid with Gold (2500 gp), Dragonscale bound Book (blank) set with Topaz (2500 gp), Spell Scroll (Earthquake), Potion of Invisibility, 2 x Potion of Speed, Potion of Supreme Healing

Valmark
2021-06-15, 11:49 AM
Sirthis' mouth actually watered.
"Right, there's no time to take all this" he decided- you could feel the suffering eyeing all the platinum. Instead he opened his Bag of Holding, taking the Scepter, the Horn, the Gown and the Book since he could move those rapidly.

After taking a look at the other stuff, he turned to the others.
"Leflabah, is this of any interest to you?" he passed her the Earthquake scroll "I can cast it without a scroll if need be, but if you can use it you should keep it. Mávro" he held the healing potion towards her speaking in Elvish "This should be a powerful healing potion. You should keep it since you can't otherwise heal"

He took the other three- although he wasn't sure what the potion of Invisibility was, since he never actually used it.

We'll leave the chest and all the coins for now. It should take only a minute or so for the rest.

Also Sirthis will take 6 gold coins for Chocolate to eat since he was such a nice dragon.

Once done, Sirthis sealed the passage again with his Stoneshape.

Xihirli
2021-06-15, 11:55 AM
Chocolate mewled sadly looking at Sirthis close the way there and could only be comforted by gold to eat.

"I can't even read this," Leff said, passing the scroll back to Sirthis. "I think that potion would be good for Eris in the big fight, though." Leff pointed out one of the potions of speed.

Valmark
2021-06-15, 12:12 PM
Sirthis obliged giving Chocolate the gold he took from the mini-hoard. Hell, he could eat until he was full given they already got a decent lot.

He also nodded to Leff and passed both Speed potions to Eris "I figure Aklah too would benefit, even if less compared to you" the other two dragons were a tad too big compared to Aklah.
Eris then started leading the way again like before.

How many exits are there?

Xihirli
2021-06-15, 07:09 PM
There were two doors on the back, one with the guillotine still at the bottom of it.

Valmark
2021-06-15, 07:43 PM
"Mmm..." Eris frowned "I'd love to know why he tried the guillotine door- I guess if the dragons trapped that door with the idea of not passing through it we should take the other one?" she proposed- if there was no objection, she would open the door without the guillotine. Or rather the one that presumably was without one.
"I have to say, I don't like the fact that he could get behind us like that. We've got no guarantee Takadox and her partner haven't sneaked away, do we?" Sirthis asked "Or rather, that they aren't doing that right now. I guess it's safe to say that she wouldn't have left her kid in charge by himself"

Xihirli
2021-06-15, 08:11 PM
"Dragons won't leave their hoards without a way back, not even blue ones," Leff said. "Maybe she can get past us, but there's no way she can transport all of her stuff through here without us noticing. Remember, she's already at her absolute peak, probably only has a few centuries left, and her treasure is her afterlife. If she wanted to flee she'd be better off eating her hoard at this point."

Through the non-guillotined door, the pathway went right and also left. To the right there was a stone door and to the left another branch of pathways.

Valmark
2021-06-15, 08:29 PM
"Almost makes me feel guilty. If she wasn't, you know, evil" Eris said as she looked left and right- ultimately she chose the stone door though.
"Interestingly, that was the first door without a trap. It may mean that there's an actual correct path- I really thought everything was booby-trapped"
Sirthis nodded at what Leff said, keeping his security distance from Eris as she opened the door.
"I see... I'd take a couple chests and flee, but my afterlife doesn't care about my money so I can see why she wouldn't want to leave it. And of course she probably hates us now"

Xihirli
2021-06-15, 08:40 PM
They opened up into... a tomb, coated in glyphs. Before them was a sarcophagus. As the stone slid aside, Eris felt the air grow thick with a poison that her sacred oath to her goddess pummeled into pieces, but there were also rumblings up above as the ceiling broke, leaving twelve more, much less elaborate, stone sarcophagi in front of them. Preserved mummies of Dragonborn burst out of all fourteen sarcophagi as they hissed out promises in Draconic.
"Our service, eternal. Our sacrifice, infinite. Our regrets, absent."
The central sarcophagus, with a gold dragon head in place of a human face, rumbled aside and a mummified golden dragonborn sat up.

Revenant Group A [roll0]
Mummy Lord [roll1]
Leff [roll2]
Mávro [roll3]

Valmark
2021-06-15, 08:44 PM
"...wrong room!" Eris exclaimed.

I bet they smell horribly.

Aklah [roll2]
Sirthis [roll3]

Valmark
2021-06-15, 09:22 PM
"There's poison! Don't enter! Aklah stay!" Eris told the others and rushed in by herself- confidently she strode forward and her blade cut into the mummy lord's body.
"Right, translation: don't enter, poison!" she added for Mávro.

Aklah, whining, stayed put.

Sirthis didn't need to enter anyway.
"Those other dragonborns- they are revenants. They'll keep protecting the body so go ahead and destroy them" he lifted his hand towards the mummy lord and a barrage of force beams shot out "For what's worth mummification is usually meant to stop undeadification, so by defeating the lord you're doing them a favor!"

Eris will Rage then Attack the mummy lord.
32 to hit, 20+3+5
Crit for 39+9+5
24 to hit, 20+4+5 slashing+radiant+necrotic
Total of 79 slashing, 16 radiant, 15 necrotic.

Aklah Dodges

Sirthis will Eldritch Blast and Spiritual Weapon (lv.4) the lord
18 to hit, 12
27 to hit, 11
29 to hit, 15
16 to hit, 12
28 to hit, 11 force
Total of 71 force damage.

Xihirli
2021-06-15, 09:42 PM
It didn't look like a favor as Eris chopped the Mummy's head off, and then Sirthis blasted the head across the room to fracture into dust against the wall.
Leff gripped a miniature star. "Clustering wishes will bring rest to these lost souls as a new shining star! Become the light that shines over them! My very soul, Zohär Holäh!" And she flung the star into the middle of the room with Eris. It blasted out cancerous rays of light that caused a little over half of the present revenants, one of which was severely injured by Sirthis, to scream in pain.
Mávro fired three beams of crackling grey energy at the same target as Sirthis, blowing its knees off. As it crawled toward Eris, she conjured a great spectral beak that stabbed down into its spine. With a final convulsion in Leff's burning star, it collapsed, unmoving as it slowly turned to dust.

Six of the revenants surrounded Eris and began punching into her with their fists, their weapons long since rotted and rusted into uselessness. They punched into her again and again, many of their blows bouncing off of her armor but most sinking in.

The remaining five exited the chamber and one pointed directly at Leflabah. All five started surrounding her and punching at her as well. However, in their rage they lost precision and her shield rebuffed all of the attacks that had a chance of getting through her armor.

Eris takes a total of 73 bludgeoning damage.

And they could not roll above an 11 to hit Leff so she is safe.

Valmark
2021-06-16, 05:11 AM
"I'm fine by myself! Worry about those outside!" Eris told the others, sword blazing through the revenants.

Aklah shrieked angrily at seeing both her mothers be attacked, and dove on the ones swarming Leff clawing at them and stinging them with poison.

Sirthis got on Briar, backing off prudently.
"Unlikely, but they might've inherited the mummy's or the room's diseases- try not to be cut?" he suggested firing more beams at those fighting Leff and whipping them into shape.

Eris will Reckless Attack and keep tanking the hits.
29 to hit, 18+6+5
32 to hit, 18+8+5
18 to hit, 21+5+5
15 to hit, 20+7+5 slashing+radiant+necrotic

Aklak will, predictably, attack those on Leff
20 to hit, 15+28 piercing+poison (DC 16 Con save to halve poison damage)
9 to hit, 12 slashing

Sirthis will mount Briar and Disengage, moving like... 5 feet farther only. Enough to make sure he doesn't have disadvantage on ranged attacks.
Then Eldritch Blast+Spiritual Weapon on those against Leff.
Crit for 15
21 to hit, 14
27 to hit, 16
22 to hit, 8
13 to hit, 18 force damage

Xihirli
2021-06-16, 09:17 AM
"I wasn't planning on letting them hit me, but I'll be extra careful now!" Leff told him.
Eris focused down one fighter, cutting into its spine, its neck, and one arm, but it didn't even seem to care. It was undeterred... until the light from Leff's star intensified and blasted it into ash. Two others of those around Eris found their bodies diminished by Leff's star, though the light didn't reach those outside.

"I think they targeted me because I'm a Genasi," Leff considered, lifting her shield and keeping it between her and the enemies.

Eris's tail sank into the neck of one of those fighting Leff, but the venom pumped into it didn't seem to do anything. Sirthis blasted Aklah's target, but even their combined tenacity could not take down the determined guardian.

Mávro's spectral beak dug into one of those fighting Eris, stabbing into its back, but she otherwise obeyed the tiefling and shot at the same enemy as Sirthis, finally finishing it off.

Inside, the revenants continued to punch at Eris, their trained fists taking advantage of the lowering of Eris's guard. Outside, the Revenants ignored Leff's increased defenses and attacked her anyway, not one of the four landing a damaging blow onto the Genasi.

Leff dodges. Eris takes 81 bludgeoning damage.

Valmark
2021-06-16, 10:30 AM
"I was a revenant too!" Eris pushed back against the incoming attacks unflinching, cutting through the revenants one at a time "I will not be felled with these puny attacks!"

Aklah, seeing the poison wouldn't work, resolved to tearing the dragonborns apart with her claws.

"Let me call a bit more muscl- really? Venomous spirits? Eh, I'll make them be enough" Sirthis shrugged as the giant spiders came to his command and sent them after the same dragonborns Aklah was attacking, pitching in with a spiritual attack of his own.

Eris! Retaliation+Reckless Attack! She still looks substantially fine.
32 to hit, 19+1+5
Crit for 34+8+5
19 to hit, 19+4+5
19 to hit, 19+7+5 slashing+radiant+necrotic
The last attack is the retaliation. Focusing those whose body looks destroyed the most I guess

Aklah will keep clawing at a dragonborn
23 to hit, 13
23 to hit, 13 slashing

Giant Spiders and Spiritual Weapon possibly on the same target as Aklah
8 to hit, 9
8 to hit, 5
15 to hit, 5
18 to hit, 9 all piercing damage
18 to hit, 16 force damage

Xihirli
2021-06-16, 11:05 AM
Eris tore through one more revenant, leaving only four, none of which resisted Leff's cancerous rays of light as they intensified from the golden furnace yet again.

Sirthis and Aklah focused fire on another revenant and ripped it to pieces. Leff kept up her defense, as the guardians were all helpfully focused on her. Only three remained as Mávro continued attacking, her blasts dealing light damage split between those Eris was fighting and those Leff was holding off.

Despite the openings Eris left, very few of the attacks made it through her armor. Leff's luck, meanwhile, seemed to run out as three punches made it past her defenses and left dents in her armor with the superhuman strength of the mummified guardians.

Eris takes 34 bludgeoning. Leff takes 28.

Valmark
2021-06-16, 12:10 PM
"You alright Leff!?" Eris asked uncaring of her own wounds as she kept tearing through the revenants "Was I this much of an hassle!?" she lamented, used to enemies dying rapidly.

Aklah, Sirthis and the spiders kept biting, cutting, whipping and blasting the revenants on Leff- Sirthis seemed... Actually having fun.
"Sometimes it's nice to just sit back and blast over and over again, you know?"
Not that Leff could understand that at the moment.

You know the routine.

Eris! Reckless!
15 to hit, 21+3+5
29 to hit, 18+7+5
32 to hit, 21+4+5
25 to hit, 19+6+5 all slashing+radiant+necrotic damage

Aklah! Claws!
23 to hit, 18
21 to hit, 11 all slashing damage

Spiders! Bites!
23 to hit, 13
24 to hit, 8
12 to hit, 8
6 to hit, 7 all piercing damage

Sirthis! EB and Spiritual Weapon!
13 to hit, 11
20 to hit, 8
25 to hit, 8
22 to hit, 14
15 to hit, 15 all force damage

Xihirli
2021-06-16, 12:37 PM
At this point I think I'll go ahead and go into narration. These things aren't really a threat.

In an onslaught of blade, blast, and golden light, the revenants became ash. Leff breathed in and out as she let her star die. "How did this tomb even get in here?"

Valmark
2021-06-16, 01:46 PM
"Maybe the tomb ended up attached here as a result of Abeir falling back on Toril" Eris imagined "We can expect a lot of stuff to show up around Toril as the four planes join back together. Either that or Takadox stole a building- or she moved in and just left this room be while rebuilding the rest, but I liked my first choice the best" she walked up to Leff and gave her a big kiss "I think they targeted you because you're an awesome Genasi' she corrected her.
"You think the air's good now?" Sirthis asked, checking the room out from outside.

Anything that looks relatively light and precious? Anything heavy or that takes time to load will be left behind at least for now.

Sirthis is looking from outside the room.

Xihirli
2021-06-16, 01:51 PM
The various gold artifacts seem pretty heavy.

"No, I mean they were probably at war with..." Leff got kissed and pulled herself tight against Eris. "What was I saying?"
She looked pretty banged up.

Valmark
2021-06-16, 02:08 PM
That the dragonborns were at war with" then Eris kissed Leff again "Exact words"
"Yeah uhm could I heal your wife please?" Sirthis spoke up "I can't do anything if every time I try you slather yourselves all over each other. Not that I mind"

I don't know how hurt she is so let's go with a Cure Wounds lv.5 for 52 hp.

Toss homewever many Greatberries she'll eat (4 hp each) and let's see how she's feeling afterwards.

Xihirli
2021-06-16, 02:11 PM
Leff held up a hand. "Sirthis, you're being gross. I'll be fine. After Regenerate wears off on Eris and Aklah I'll cast it on Eris and myself, that way it will last for many rooms."

Valmark
2021-06-16, 02:34 PM
"As if you couldn't be hurt before their Regenerate runs out. Suit yourself" Sirthis shrugged "Let's go then. That stuff is way too big for a 'quick' haul"
"Give me a moment, I need to check something" Eris went back into the room and checked the sarcophagus out.

Did the air go back to normal? If not is there anything in the sarcophagus that could be emitting it?

Or on the mummy corpse?

Xihirli
2021-06-16, 05:28 PM
Eris saw that the mummy was holding nothing, but had a gold scarab pendant around its neck. Well, on the floor now. The poison seemed to have gathered at the floor, spent.

Valmark
2021-06-16, 05:54 PM
"Room seems to be enterable now" Eris said, picking the golden scarab up "Well, without being hurt by whatever was in the air. Found this though" she walked back out "We can examine it later, should be valuable. Anyway" she put the golden pendant away, then restarted leading the group- since the stone door was a dead end she went the other way to the intersection, taking the left side at the fork.

Xihirli
2021-06-16, 05:59 PM
They came to another split – a long hallway with a door at the end on the right, and the path continuing forward before splitting off to the left.

Valmark
2021-06-16, 06:14 PM
"Let's check out that door" Eris said going down the right hallway "But if there's yet another battle I'm done opening doors"

I'm suspicious. Perception check to reveal traps as they go down that way?

[roll0]
Only Eris because everybody else is following at ten feet distance. I figure any trap she doesn't see will blow in her face beforehand.

Xihirli
2021-06-16, 06:31 PM
Eris opened up the door, then vanished.

Sirthis and Leflabah were left looking into a massive room filled with what looked like hundreds of zombies of genasi, led by ten Wights with sallow scales leftover from their lives as dragonborn.

Leff will keep Regenerate active on Eris, not Aklah, cuz she doesn't know what's going on with Eris.

Eris, after opening the door, suddenly found herself in the middle of a large, circular, solid iron chamber. She wasn't alone, though. She was surrounded on four sides. In front of her was a huge blue dragon. Behind her, to her right, and to her left were what looked like... giant dragonborn with wings? Or a half-ogre, half-dragon.

It's initiative. [roll0]

Valmark
2021-06-16, 06:37 PM
There was yet another battle.

Sirthis [roll2]
Aklah [roll3]

Not sure if the Initiatives of Not!Eris are relevant.

Eris widened her eyes, then narrowed them with resolve.
"This won't stop me"
Sirthis blinked "Uuuuhm Leflabah? Eris disappeared"

Xihirli
2021-06-16, 06:49 PM
Well, there's the zombies and wights that are attacking.
All the heroes and then all the undead I've decided arbitrarily.

Leff ran up to where Eris vanished and gasped at all the undead, looking frantically around. "I don't see where she went, we'll find her soon! For now we've got this to deal with!" And she erupted into golden fire.
Mávro made ready to blast any undead that made it through Leff's barrier of golden heat.

I need two DEX saves from Eris.
[roll0]
[roll1]

The dragon and one of the dragon opens opened their mouths, inhaled, and with a KRACKOW bolts of lightning shot from their mouths at Eris. They otherwise remained where they were.

Valmark
2021-06-16, 07:30 PM
"Maybe leave the undeads to me and worry about Eris" Sirthis suggested mounting Briar- without a second thought he flew right into the undead lines, clutching Sune's symbol.
"Let's see if I can emulate that trick!" and a wave of divine might erupted from him, washing over the small undead army.

Aklah meanwhile picked the nearest wight, having been left to herself, and clawed angrily into it for taking away her mother.

Sirthis will fly at least 30 feet past the line of the zombies, preferably a couple more, staying as low as possible. Then he will Turn Undead: every undead in a 30 feet radius needs to make a Wis save against DC 19 or be turned.
Every undead who's CR is equal or lower then 4 is istantly destroyed upon failing the save.

Briar will Disengage.

They will afterwards stay on the ground in the hope that the undeads swarm them, gathering for an helpful second burst.

Aklah meanwhile will attack a wight if possible without provoking AoOs (80 feet speed).
Crit for 26 slashing damage
23 to hit, 9 slashing damage

Eris revolved on herself, the lightning only grazing her- then she took out one of the Speed potions, downing it in a blink and her movements sped up a ridicolous amount and immediately she was downing a second potion, the lightning resistance one, while making aggressive eye contact with the blue dragon. She then flew in his face roaring "I will crash all of you! Mark my words!"

You know her turn, right?

Drink potion of Speed for Haste, potion of Lightning Resistance with the additional action, then fly in the dragon's face with her new improved mobility. Finish the turn with a Rage.

Xihirli
2021-06-16, 07:47 PM
Sirthis felt pure beauty radiating out from him over the undead. They stared at him, then started shuddering... shaking... like there was an earthquake inside of them. After another rumbling, they burst, bones snapping as they imploded, leaving only nine zombies standing that Aklah started going for, shredding through one and cutting into another. Mávro joined in firing on them, and the remaining zombies shambled up to be beneath Sirthis, clawing at him stupidly as the Wights controlling them were gone.

Leff nodded and turned down to the floor that Eris had stepped on to open the door. "Hadrackah."

[roll0]+[roll1]

Two more DEX saves Eris
[roll2]
[roll3]

Eris felt two more lightning bolts firing on her.
"You fools! She's resistant now, you're doing almost nothing!" And the first of the ogres ran up to get behind her. The dragon, however, clawed and bit at her.

Bite. Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 10 ft., one target. Hit: 18 (2d10 + 7) piercing damage plus 5 (1d10) lightning damage.
[roll4]; [roll5]+[roll6]

Claw. Melee Weapon Attack: +12 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d6 + 7) slashing damage.
[roll7]; [roll8]
[roll9]; [roll10]

Valmark
2021-06-16, 08:20 PM
"Woo-hoo! I can do that again!" Sirthis spurred Briar, making sure to position again so that he could hit as many as possible, then let out a second wave of godly seduction.

Aklah kept attacking a left over zombie after the other.

Same as before, DC 19 Wis save and 30 feet radius, positioning so as to hit as many as possible.

Aklah keeps attacking the stragglers.
19 to hit, 15 slashing damage
16 to hit, 13 slashing damage

Eris gritted her teeth, bathed in the lightning- and grinned as the claws and teeth didn't sink quite that well.
"Believe me, that's not the only issue" and in the blink of an eye Black Ice flew in, leaving nine nasty gashes in the dragon's body.

FIGHTING SPIRIT
ACTION SURGE
RETALIATION STRIKE
RAPID STRIKE
HASTE ATTACK

22 to hit, 30 damage
18 to hit, 28 damage
31 to hit, 34 damage
22 to hit, 25 damage
31 to hit, 32 damage
24 to hit, 30 damage
20 to hit, 29 damage
22 to hit, 33 damage
32 to hit, 30 damage (slashing+radiant+necrotic all of them)

Xihirli
2021-06-16, 08:36 PM
Sirthis and Aklah managed to kill all the zombies present... and that is when through the cracks on the ceiling a seemingly endless wall of ghosts started floating toward him, flying right inside of him as cold and rot filled his body. Sirthis felt his life being drained from him as ghost after ghost flew into his body in a seemingly endless stream.

And suddenly he was reclining on a flower, his head on Sune's lap. "Shh, it's okay." She stroked his hair. "Everyone dies a few times at your level of power. Your healer friend'll fix it."

Eris dug into the dragon with Black Ice time and time again until she realized... she was behind the dragon now. She turned around and saw that she had cut her way through it in her blind range. The dragon coughed up blood crackling with electricity and then collapsed on the ground.

The three dragon ogres dropped their maces and lifted their hands over their heads.

Valmark
2021-06-16, 09:13 PM
Sirthis jumped up, eyes wide, gripping his chest and throat in a sudden panick attack as the all-too-vivid sensation of complete and horrible death got to him and he felt himself wheezing, gasping for breath- which he didn't need. Probably. But nobody told him that yet.
"I-I" Sirthis struggled to speak "I... I... I... Didn't tell Mab... That I love her, this morning" he managed to say, thoughts running to his wife and children. But mainly his wife right now.
Eris casted Tongues on herself, after her rage subsided, standing atop the corpse.
"Surrender accepted" she said sheating her blade "Where's the exit that takes me back to my group?" she looked around, now that it seemed like she had time to do that.

Xihirli
2021-06-16, 09:17 PM
"Hey." Sune hugged him close. "She knows. I don't see how she couldn't. It'll all be okay, Sirthis." She kept stroking his hair, filling him with comfort.

"You would need to ask one of the kobolds... we..." the dragon ogre frowned, trying to talk. "We not know this place well. Just here and larder and barracks."
One shuddered. "You... you enslave us?"

Valmark
2021-06-17, 02:58 AM
Sirthis took a few deep breaths, tentatively hugging Sune back.
"I.... I know, I guess. That was an awful way to die though" he looked around to check what was Sune's afterlife like.
Eris shook her head "My name is Eris Lelahinn and your freedom is your own- you can do whatever you want" she said, beating her wings a couple times to fly in front of the dragon ogres- once landed, she added "Homewever I do have a proposal. Join me as allies- you help us navigate this place and in exchange we'll lead you outside. I'll take care of the traps and if you don't want to fight Takadox I won't make you" Eris looked around "We can welcome you in our home for homewever long you'll like to stay- nobody will try to enslave you, neither evil dragon nor anybody else. The only thing I'll ask is that you don't act aggressive towards the other residents, which I assume would be obvious" she extended a hand to shake.

"Otherwise feel free to go. But it doesn't sound like you want to live in this place- and if you don't you should do your best to get your freedom. There's a beautiful world out there waiting for you to see it" she tried smiling.

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 06:35 AM
Sirthis was in an area very similar to the wells of allure with many large flowers acting as seating and, further in the distance, housing as he saw the petals moving aside to let people in and out. He heard sweet music coming from one, and people were gathering there. In the center of the village of flower houses people were bathing each other in a crystal clear lake, kissing and holding hands as they went. The place was filled with beautiful people who were surrounded by other beautiful people.
"I know, sweetie. I know." Sune kept holding him.

The dragon ogres looked at each other, looking to have a headache from this, perhaps the first decision they were ever allowed to make for themselves. "Mother said... after she ate father... that only reason anyone would want us was as slaves."
"You... good home?"
"We should pick weapons up?" the third asked.

Valmark
2021-06-17, 07:34 AM
"You knoooooow" Sirthis said looking on at the people there "I could keep moping or I could enjoy my time here. Just a t- wait. Do nymphs go to your afterlife on death? Is Mab's mother here?"
"Your mother was wrong- you deserve freedom and I don't want any slaves, but I do want allies and hopefully friends. And yes- we do our best to ensure our home is a good one for everybody" Eris looked down at the weapons and nodded "You might need them, so it's probably better if you pick them up. Do you have names?"

She tapped her earring.
I'm alright. A bigger blue dragon then the one Aklah defeated thought he could isolate and kill me but uh... Turns out with a Speed potion I can kill an adult dragon in a handful of seconds, though I'm a bit spent now. Found allies. I have no idea where I am compared to you though.

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 07:46 AM
"No," Sune answered. "Before you run off, I had a question for you."

"I... Meatlug."
"Skullcrusher."
"And Goregutter."
Eris was getting translations of pretty identical-sounding low snarls.

Sirthis is dead. I'm Raising him now. You stepped on a miniature Teleportation Circle that's now spent. There should be another one near you. Do your allies know how to activate it?

Valmark
2021-06-17, 08:05 AM
"Got it. And sure, I'm all ears" Sirthis nodded, leaning back into the flower he woke up in.
I doubt that, but I can try. And... Good to know he's coming back.

Eris started looking for the teleportation circle.
"There should be a circle used for teleporting around here- do you know where? And how to use it?" she asked the big dragonborns (or half-ogres half-dragons) "Uuuhm it's tipically made of chalk and has symbols put in a circle"

Perception?

[roll0]

If it's Investigate Eris has the exact same modifier.

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 08:16 AM
Sune pulled Sirthis in for a cuddle, resting his head on her chest. "So there's kind of a... war going on. Picking a new overgod. A lot of the evil gods have gotten behind Shar. It's honestly the most united they've ever been. We need to unite at least most of the good and neutral gods behind one figure. A lot of gods are going for Selune, but there's also... well, the Raven Queen. She's more appealing to the neutral gods, being one herself, but the good gods are... well, reluctant. Correllon is outright opposed. Now, I'm not exactly the deciding vote, but let's just say I have a lot of influence. Whichever one I pick will... probably be the next Overgod. So what do you think?"

Eris found a tiny blue circle where she'd first appeared in the chamber, but she didn't recognize the symbols. They weren't even Draconic.
"Um... the... how you got in?" One of the dragon ogres asked. They looked like they'd done more thinking in the last five minutes than ever before.

Valmark
2021-06-17, 08:45 AM
Sirthis didn't need to think about it.
"Obviously not Shar- that said, while I don't know Selune I know Tanaquill. She's a loving mother, strong and determined to do what she can to protect this universe. From the devils, from aberrations- while not everything she's done is a good thing she has fought, even ignoring the consequences that would harm her, in order to keep everybody safe. But she also likes her fun and life- she doesn't, at least, look boring" he stated "Besides, if you need someone to stand above the other gods it really needs to be a Neutral one. Good is too fickle- Corellon is a Good god and everything I've heard about him is awful. I met a Pelor's cleric who thought of himself as horrid and his aasimar was left unchecked to lead a racial purge in a city- I've got no faith in a Good god I've never met personally. A Neutral one will also be able to bridge many together in a way that a polarized god wouldn't be able to. And of course Evil gods are a no go"

"No offense to Selune, but I can't recommend a Good god I don't know over a Neutral one I know and respect, and I actively despise Shar for what she's done"
"Yeah, this one" Eris nodded at the Circle on the ground standing next to it. Didn't want to touch it yet.
"Do you know how to use it?"

Found it. It's no language I know, nor Draconic.

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 10:24 AM
Sune nodded. "Thank you, Sirthis. Oh, Pelor is dead." She gave him a kiss and let him go. "Alright, have fun. I'd guess you have about an hour."

"Uh...." one dragon ogre said.

Mávro's comprehending it over our end. It seems to be inactive – didn't trigger on Hatok. But if we can read the sequence we can get to you. Aklah misses you.

Valmark
2021-06-17, 10:41 AM
"Wh- dead? That explains" Sirthis turned to the people kissing and having fun "Oh, I will" he kissed Sune back before standing to go join the others.

I'd assume the next hour is a whole lot of fade to black if Sune is any indication of her afterlife.
Kiss her for me. And... Well, I'll wait.

Eris smiled and stood "My group should be joining us here so... I guess we wait around for now" she told the half-dragons "Meanwhile, anything you can tell me about Takadox or her dungeon would be helpful"

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 10:51 AM
I will. Love you.

"Erm... um... no one has ever asked us for information before."

About forty minutes passed of Eris trying to get the dragon ogres to think when a wall exploded. One of those monsters that had attacked them at the beginning of the dungeon burst through... held by a large blue hand that slammed it into the ground. A second one followed it, propelled by bursts of blue power leaving it a crumpled corpse. Malyanna stepped through the hole she'd just made.

"What kind of books?"

Valmark
2021-06-17, 11:33 AM
Eris actually started laughing. After the initial '**** what is happening right now' reaction, that is.
"Don't worry guys, she's a friend. Malyanna, happy to see you- we have stored the books safely away so there will be time to check them out, but some of them were about the Titans, Tahtorak's weaknesses and there was also Tasha's Demonomicom. And many others. Leff and the others should be here eventually"

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 11:39 AM
"Should I be speaking Draconic?" Malyanna asked, her eyes turning black as she looked around. "Whoa, tiny Teleportation Circle. Is that Druidic?"

Valmark
2021-06-17, 11:43 AM
"That... Creeped me out for a second" Eris blinked "It'd be nicer if you spoke Draconic, yes. And... No idea, it surely is a language I've never seen. The other side is turned off, they are decifering it in order to teleport here- though they're taking an awful long time. It may be that it's taking long to Raise Sirthis" she explained "He died, but he's getting brought back"

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 11:48 AM
"Sirthis?" Malyanna asked, suddenly paying real attention. "What... what happened?"

Valmark
2021-06-17, 11:58 AM
"You'll have to ask them" Eris said "The dragon here- he separated me from the others thinking to kill me alone. Last thing I was doing before getting here was opening a door- whatever was on the other side managed to take him down" she stood and flew by the elf's side "It'll be fine, Malyanna. Leff's healing him as we speak- you know she's good at her job"

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 12:08 PM
"I knew this would happen to him eventually if he kept running around with you two," Malyanna said. "You got him to throw himself into danger to smite evil again, didn't you? Your self-aggrandizing missions have nothing to do with us!" A tear started to well in one eye. It was pretty clear that Malyanna was mostly just lashing out.

Valmark
2021-06-17, 12:18 PM
Eris decided it was best not to argue, at least right now.
"If we had done a better job maybe he'd been alive, that's true- I'm sorry" she admitted "We did fail in that. Or so I think"

It wasn't actually true but Eris didn't really know that.
"But we can also bring him back. As we've done every time one of us couldn't survive- wether alive or dead we watch each other's back"

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 12:21 PM
Malyanna's lip trembled and in a few seconds she was holding Eris and crying, her body shaking in sobs.
"Should we ah..." one of the dragon ogres asked, looking awkward.

Valmark
2021-06-17, 12:32 PM
"It's fine" Eris briefly told the ogres (half) before she slid her arms around Malyanna and hugged her, wings moving in the front and around the elf to create an helpful refuge for the crying Malyanna. She stroked her hair, speaking softly.
"There, there- everything will be good again. He hasn't left you permanently- it's Sirthis. You know him. Too slippery for death to keep him long. He'll give you a big kiss soon enough"

Although Sirthis would think about it if 'death' was beautiful enough.

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 12:41 PM
Malyanna sobbed for a bit, then pushed Eris away.
"This never happened."

Valmark
2021-06-17, 12:49 PM
"I won't say a word" Eris nodded with a smile, giving Malyanna her space, then looked at the half ogres "She says to never mention what just happened"

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 12:57 PM
"I... not know what just happened."

With white fire in his eyes, Sirthis was jolted back awake, Leff kneeling down over him.
"Don't move. Your organs are still rotted and if you move the strain could kill you again. I'm going to Regenerate you." She carefully laid a hand on his neck and slowly poured white fire into him.

[roll0] and regen 10 on Sirthis and Leff both.

Valmark
2021-06-17, 01:08 PM
"Exactly" Eris decided the ogre dragon had done enough thinking for today.
Sirthis blinked and nodded dutifully, trying to breath as little as possible letting Leff work her magic- he knew how that worked.

As soon as he could, he sat up.
"Two things. One, I love my afterlife. Two, beating Takadox is now personal. And thank you, Leff" he tapped his earring.

I love you. Forgot to say it this morning.

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 01:30 PM
Malyanna pointed at Eris's gold scarab. "Do you know what that is? May I?" She asked, getting out a pearl.

Leff ran a hand over the arm of one of the zombies Aklah had killed. Its sallowed skin could have been hers, had she been the one subjected to whatever horrors Takadox had wrought on these genasi. "Yeah, it's personal for me, too."

I love you too, my moon. Oh! I just had an idea! Can you wait for one hour?

Mávro was trancing off to one side, with Aklah the wyvern wrapped around her and napping.
"I'll get them up in a bit. We're pretty sure we can get to Eris with the coordinates Wind, Cloud, Hail, Crash, Release."

Valmark
2021-06-17, 01:40 PM
"Sure" Eris passed the scarab over "I figured it could be magical, but we didn't have the time to examine it. I think I saw something similar in Mab's treasury but I don't know if it's that- Sirthis has most of the stuff we picked. Uhm, a mummy had it, so maybe put gloves on"
"Sounds good to me- Mab just told me to wait for an hour for... Not sure why" he shrugged and tried to stand up, but sat back down as everything started spinning.
"Baby steps. Anything happened that I should report to Trinuma?"

I think so. You mean waiting an hour standing still right?

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 01:56 PM
Malyanna cleaned it by pointing at it. "I'll be alright." She touched the pearl to the scarab and started chanting. "Ymg' mgah'n'ghft!"

Hm? No, just I won't be able to talk for an hour.
"Not really. I think the dragons expected that it would take us awhile to get through the dungeon," Leff said. "Just let me know when you're ready. Do you think you're up to cast the Teleportation Circle?"

Valmark
2021-06-17, 02:17 PM
"Yeah, imgamfght" Eris helpfully added butchering the pronunciation like there's no tomorrow. She sat back on the dragon's corpse.
"Nevermind, Mab said that she just can't speak for now- we're good to go whenever they're ready" he nodded to Aklah and Mávro "And yeah, of course. I've died, not become dumb. Though next time I tell you to let me handle the undeads ignore me"

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 02:28 PM
"No problem," Leff said. She took a moment to sit down and take a drink of water. She tapped her earring.
We'll be there once Mávro is rested up, she used all her spells fighting the ghosts.
Her and Sirthis's wounds mended swiftly with white fire.
"I'm... sorry. That looked like a horrible way to go. The ghosts are gone now."

Valmark
2021-06-17, 03:08 PM
"Leff says that they'll be here soon, Mávro's recovering her magic. Apparently they fought ghosts" Eris referred.

Gotcha. Sirthis is alright?
"Not in my top ten ways to die of unnatural causes, I agree. But if it helps it wasn't neither an unknown feeling nor the worst pain I've ever felt" he chuckled. Then he opened his Bag of Holding, passing the blank Book and the Gown to Leff "Since we're waiting, confirm if these are just valuable or if they are even magical?" then he pulled out the Sceptre, the Horn and Nona's pearl.

But before that he crawled a bit farther from Leff then held a hand up palm down, creating water that started spraying all over himself and down his throat.
"Aaaaah I needed to freshen up"

Ritual Casting Identify on the Horn first, then the Sceptre.

If Mávro finishes her trance before he's done he'll just cast Identify normally.

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 04:49 PM
Back to his old self, Leff Sent.

Leff went with Detect Magic, and finished about a minute before Sirthis's first Identify. "These aren't magical," she said shortly. Mávro stirred not long after and woke up Aklah with neck scratches.

"Yep, this is a Scarab of Protection. Protects against all spells, and necromancy specifically. I assume you want to hold onto it?"

Valmark
2021-06-17, 05:02 PM
Sirthis nodded "Let me hurry up, then"

He finished his first Identify on the Scepter with the Continual Flame, then Identified 'normally' the Horn.
"Yeeeeeeah it sounds pretty useful. Although there's so much stuff in this place that it wouldn't surprise me if when we split it that Scarab isn't all that important" she mused "Takadox should have at least five magical weapons, and I might be more interested in one of those then the Scarab. Why, you interested? Oh, Sirthis is up and good as new, Leff tells me"

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 05:08 PM
Thirteen castings of Continual Flame are active on the scepter.
"The horn, either," Leff says as Sirthis starts casting on it. "It holds alcohol."

"Scarab's powerful." Malyanna passed it over. "Thank you for letting me know about Sirthis. Does... does he know I'm here? I kind of want to surprise him." Her lips twitched toward a smile.

Valmark
2021-06-17, 05:13 PM
"Well, it does allow one to do so stilishly" Sirthis put everything back in the Bag, then stood up shakily and stretched.
"We good to go?"

Right, I haven't asked, what happened to Chocolate and Briar? I realize they could be not there after his death.
Eris smiled "I haven't told them that you've arrived, so if you want to hide now's the time"

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 05:16 PM
Coins hitting the ground drew Sirhtis's attention as Briar trotted back down the path they'd come through once already, her saddlebags crammed full of gold that Chocolate was swimming in.
"Now we're good to go."

Malyanna backed up into the holes she'd punched in the walls and put up an illusory wall over herself in the hole's place.

Valmark
2021-06-17, 05:22 PM
Sirthis stroked Briar's mane, placing a kiss on her forehead.
"Missed you" and reached to pet Chocolate briefly but mostly just let him have fun.

He then started drawing the Circle with the sequence Leff told him.
Eris went back to sitting on the dragon corpse, smiling happily as she waited for them to arrive.

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 05:28 PM
It wasn't too long after that that Sirthis, his noble steed (gold dripping from her saddlebags) and Leff appeared in front of Eris, her dead dragon, and her dragon ogre allies in a flurry of roses. Leff was throwing her arms around Eris's neck immediately, kissing her cheeks between saying "Eris I was so worried! I'm so glad you're alright! Even after I got your Sendings I worried!"

Valmark
2021-06-17, 05:44 PM
Eris brought Leff into an hug, pulling her up to face level- she kissed her back, on the lips though.
"I was more worried about you" she finally added "That dragon... He kinda broke before I realized. Turns out he was trapped here with me, not viceversa"
Sirthis whistled approaching the dead dragon.
"I'll tell Trinuma"

The Bad: I died, Eris was kidnapped. The Good: I'm back, Eris apparently can kill Takadox's mate in a handful of second. Two blue down.

Xihirli
2021-06-17, 10:34 PM
"And these are?"

Ah. My sincerest condolences. Good to hear of your progress, however.
Someone tapped Sirthis on the shoulder.

Valmark
2021-06-18, 02:47 AM
"Meatlug, Skullcrusher and Goregutter" Eris presented each of them "Former slaves of Takadox, they accepted to join us. Possibly permanently- I offered them to come with us at the Keep after all this is done. I don't think they understand Common so you'll have to speak in Draconic- for both of us since I can't keep using Tongues given the fight we need to get through"
"Yes?" Sirthis asked turning around.

Xihirli
2021-06-18, 08:26 AM
Leff introduced herself in Draconic and the dragon ogres tried to be polite, the last hour of their lives pretty overwhelming. And now a genasi was introducing herself as a free person. Wild.
"We were attacked by a hundred some odd zombies and ghosts that I think came from the same people. They were... they used to be genasi," Leff explained to Eris.

Malyanna wrapped Sirthis in a tight hug, not in a hurry to let go.
"I... I heard you died. How are you?"

Valmark
2021-06-18, 09:36 AM
Aklah hasn't tackled Eris yet because she went to snack on the dragon?

I'd understand her.

"I see. We'll make her pay, Leff" Eris nodded "For everything she's done"
"Malyanna!" Sirthis exclaimed then winced a bit at the hug "Pride's wounded, turns out telling my group to let me handle a hundred enemies wasn't a good idea. And tired. But mostly thirsty now" he held her close and started kissing her. Then he thought about it and leaned back adding "I'm happy to see you but I mean thirsty for revenge. Takadox killed me and I'm going to rip her skin off and wear it like a bathrobe- well tecnically ghosts killed me, but she probably made them. You?"

Xihirli
2021-06-18, 09:40 AM
That's correct. Seems like Aklah was never worried about Eris.

Leff nodded, giving Eris one more tight hug before she let go.

"Me? I'm fantastic. Dragon to kill, treasure to collect."

Valmark
2021-06-18, 10:24 AM
Eris pouted when Leff let go "Aklah wasn't worried"
"Keep in mind most of the treasure goes to the bigger dragons for their afterlives. That said, just by getting here I've seen more then double the wealth I've ever had in my whole life, so there should be plenty for everybody" Sirthis gave Malyanna a last peck before letting go "Shall we burn the body and get moving?"

Speaking of which, Briar, were did you two get all that gold?

Xihirli
2021-06-18, 11:27 AM
Leff chuckled looking back at Aklah. "No, she knows her mother." Aklah busily snacked on the dragon as Mávro stepped up to Eris and smiled. "The splitting us up and coming at us with what was meant to be overwhelming force suggests to me that Takadox is out of major lines of defense. The next major conflict will likely be against her."

We went back to the bookshelf place and found a little tunnel to the gold stuff, so I filled up the saddlebags. Chocolate ate a mouthful of gold, his movements sending more of it out onto the floor. Problem?

"I figured something like that would be going on. The main hoard is going to be insane... unless Takadox is eating it now."
"After her new mate and child were killed, I wouldn't be surprised."

Valmark
2021-06-18, 11:46 AM
"Should we buff up now? At least with what lasts more then a minute?" Eris proposed "And tell Trinuma to start on her end?"
"How fast is a dragon's digestive system?" Sirthis asked seeing that they were talking about it as if it was a legitimate concern "I'll keep a Shapechange or True Polymorph ready for a form that can rip her stomach out and cut it up if need be"

He was deadly serious.

Great job, Chocolate and Briar.

Xihirli
2021-06-18, 12:03 PM
"Good idea," Leff said. "So I can buff in pairs as long as those pairs stay together, so I think the best pairings would be riders and mounts – You and Aklah, Sirthis and Briar. I can increase the power of my Regenerate on both pairs, keeping them in the fight. Then I can Death Ward Eris and Aklah, then me and Mávro. I should stick next to Mávro for the battle because if she uses a non-lightning attack, or removes our potion effects somehow, I can cast Absorb Elements for both of us. Sirthis, can you Death Ward yourself, Briar, and Malyanna?"

"Treasure doesn't take long to vanish once a dragon eats it," Malyanna answered Sirthis's question. "We can hope that she isn't eating it, or she's starting with what's least valuable in her hoard so that if she wins she still has all her nice things."

Valmark
2021-06-18, 02:17 PM
"I can Death Ward the world and still have enough magic left to paint Takadox in seven different shades of pain" Sirthis said "She might have been eating our loot since when I died so let's hurry up"

Eris' buffs:
Armor of Agathys lv. 5 on Eris

Sirthis' buffs:
Armor of Agathys lv. 5 on Sirthis and Briar
Death Ward on himself, Briar, Malyanna and Chocolate
Aid lv. 8 on Malyanna, Mávro and Aklah (+35 max hp)
Aid lv. 5 on Eris, Sirthis and Leff (+20 max hp)
Aid lv. 5 on Chocolate, Briar and Goregutter (+20 max hp)
Aid lv. 2 on the other two dragon ogres (+5 max hp)
Foresight on Eris

Those are... Three level 5 slots, three level 4 slots, one level 2 slot, one level 8 slot and one level 9 slot. Sounds good.

Xihirli
2021-06-18, 02:21 PM
Malyanna chuckled.
"Wow, someone's putting a lot into this."

Valmark
2021-06-18, 04:13 PM
"Takadox needs to die as messily as possible" Sirthis nodded "And it's nothing I couldn't do again" finally he Sent to Trinuma.

We believe we took out every major defense before Takadox herself. Unsure if it's time to start digging on your end or not.

"Oh, Malyanna, take this" he gave her his Lightning Resistance potion "I'd prefer if you were protected too. And take these" Sirthis gave her a handful of Greatberries "If need be just slip one down somebody's throat and they'll get back on their feet"

Goodberries.

"Right, let's go. Any exit aside from the one Malyanna blew open?"

Xihirli
2021-06-18, 07:10 PM
There was a door to the north, two to the south, and one to the west.

Leff cast her own spells as she'd described, Regenerating Eris, Aklah, Sirthis and Briar, and Death Warding herself, Eris and Mávro.

"I came from the north one rooms. It's where they were breeding those ugly things, they're all dead now."

Valmark
2021-06-18, 07:18 PM
Eris then headed to the west door.
"Leff, can you ask the half-ogres if they know which way from here are the barracks and the larder? If we know where they are we can avoid going there"

Eris was, as before, walking ahead of the group. Worked mostly fine until now.

Xihirli
2021-06-18, 07:20 PM
Leff spoke to the dragon ogres in Draconic for a second and pointed to the two south doors. "Barracks, larder."
Aklah took her face out of the dragon's liver to follow Eris, tapping her mother with her tail.

Valmark
2021-06-18, 07:45 PM
"I had a feeling those were it" Eris smiled at Aklah, tapping her back the same way "Right, do we need to destroy the corpse?"
"Fairly sure that at this point it's too late to bring him back but just in case..." Sirthis got within range and held a finger towards the corpse. After some aiming he let out a green ray at the dragon's sternum, pulverizing it.
"That should be enough"
Disintegrate to blow up the dragon's torso. Max dimension a ten feet cube of it.

And Eris will pick the west door.

Xihirli
2021-06-18, 07:52 PM
The door was locked, but Eris just broke it open. They came into another sandstone chamber, fairly cramped considering the group size. A spinning wheel and stone pedestal were right to the left of them as they entered, and on the walls were Primordial words in blood hovering over a skeleton.
Leff's jaw set. "I've forgotten my name," she translated.

There were doors to the north and south, but a stone bookshelf straight ahead.

Wow you are just blowing your spell slots.

Valmark
2021-06-18, 08:10 PM
Sirthis does not want anybody else to die.

Also this is actually still manageable consumption.

Eris frowned "I guess we'll try south?" but first she tried to see what was on the pedestal without getting near the spinning wheel.

Is there anything on the pedestal?

Is the bookshelf full of books?

The spinning wheel is moving around the pedestal? Cutting sideways or from up to down? Does it look brekable?

Also kfowoap.

Xihirli
2021-06-18, 08:13 PM
The pedestal was atop the spinning wheel, but nothing was clearly on it as it twirled. It looked to be ordinary stone.
The bookshelf was fully stocked with books, which Leff examined briefly. "Necromancy. Lots of necromancy."

Valmark
2021-06-19, 02:46 AM
"We can come back later for those if they are important" Eris suggested as she covered her eyes with a saffron based lotion.

True Seeing. It's a Mystic Arcanum so she can't use it for anything else.

Xihirli
2021-06-19, 05:50 AM
Leff nodded, but Malyanna pointed around the bookshelf and started blasting. After several loud BANGs, the stone behind the shelves were exposed. There was a seam behind them: the crack of a large hidden doorway.

"Think that’s important?"

Valmark
2021-06-19, 06:12 AM
"You know, we do have at least five people capable of pushing a stone shelf aside instead of exploding it" Eris suggested "Good find though" she walked up to the doorway, checking if it opened.

Xihirli
2021-06-19, 06:59 AM
It didn't. Not easily, at least.

"You're so damn picky about how I help you."

Eris! Perception!

Valmark
2021-06-19, 07:30 AM
"We're besties, it's only fair -uff- that I annoy you a bit. You signed that deal" Eris giggled trying to open the door "And I'm just saying to not break things needlessly"

Perception! [roll0]

Not easily means? That's so heavy it's hard to push it?

Xihirli
2021-06-19, 07:59 AM
You're not even sure you're pushing it the right way.

"I don't know, the 'not breaking things' route seems to have failed you," Malyanna said as the door didn't budge.

Valmark
2021-06-19, 08:05 AM
"Very -nnngh- funny" Eris tried sliding the door sideways or upwards like the other door they found.
"Maybe you're missing something" Sirthis walked closer to inspect the door "Maybe the pedestal is connected to the door"

Sirthis I believe in you

[roll0]+[roll1] Peerless Talent

Lucky if the total is less then 20 [roll2]

Xihirli
2021-06-19, 08:13 AM
Pulling it sideways by the seam got it to rumble. It would be possible but difficult to open it that way.

Sirthis leaned against the door and listened carefully.

"Something baaaaaaaaad might happen!" he heard.

Valmark
2021-06-19, 08:25 AM
"Found Tulgither's weapons- one of them at least" he whispered to the others "We just need to open this door"
"This damn door is so hard to budge" Eris frowned looking at the pedestal.
The spinning wheel is bladed or can it be approached just fine? How fast is it spinning?
"Meanwhile I'll try just opening a passage through it" he tried using Stoneshape to see if it worked for making a door in the door.

Xihirli
2021-06-19, 08:27 AM
Sirthis opened up the stone to expose the metal behind it. And the locks.

The pedestal was not bladed, what an odd question. Its turning was not particularly fast.

Valmark
2021-06-19, 09:03 AM
"Crafty" Sirthis noted, stepping farther while Eris left the pedestal to approach the newly found door again, Black Ice on hand.

Does it look like it'd be faster to break it or pick the locks?

Also I was asking if the wheel was bladed, not tje pedestal.

Xihirli
2021-06-19, 10:28 AM
The wheel was also not bladed, and none of them had the expertise needed to tell how difficult the lock was.

Valmark
2021-06-19, 11:16 AM
Eris decided to try picking the lock, then.

Eris will do this instead of Sirthis because he's got the -4 penalty.

And I think she'll get Guidance and Bardic Inspiration.

[roll0]+[roll1]+[roll2]
Note: I don't know what attribute it is, so I haven't added any. If it's Dexterity she's got another +3.

31, then.

Xihirli
2021-06-19, 11:56 AM
It took the better part of a whole minute, but soon the door clicked and the pedestal stopped spinning.

"ZZZZT! THAT'S THEM! YOU'RE ****ING DOOMED, PEANUTHEAD!" the Bonesaw shouted loudly.
Eris was able to push the doors apart with no lock binding them together, and they came upon a truly massive chamber. As soon as the doors slid aside they were up to their ankles in gold, rubies, platinum, and various other precious and semiprecious stones. Dominating the walls were many fine tapestries and paintings. The hill of gold coins raised up and the closer to the center it got the more it got saturated with electrum, sapphires, and platinum. Four great pillars coated in platinum were built up to sixty feet above their heads, where two dozen skeletons of kobolds each were aiming bows at the heroes adventurers.
Right at Eris's feet was Tulgither's dagger, which said "I waaaaaaaaarned you!"
The platinum mountain shifted and a blue dragon head, the head alone as large as the young blue dragon Aklah had killed, came out, half-chewed platinum bars spilling from its mouth.
"Honorable guests, perhaps you are aware of how I pass on to the next life. Permit me, therefore to complete my meal before we do battle. I have only a few mouthfuls left."

Valmark
2021-06-19, 12:44 PM
"Afraid that won't do, Takadox" Eris snarled as soon as she saw her, unsheating Black Ice "Not after we've discovered the hundred people you've brutalized and that you've enslaved your children"
"Oh gods I could swim all day in this place" Sirthis said with something similar to a drool, then he took in Takadox's appearance and shook his head "One of your little traps got me killed. So no, you'll have the most pitiful afterlife I can get you" he told her, hands already crackling with restrained magic.

I have the sneaking suspicion that initiative needs to be rolled, but I'll await your input.

Also forgot to mention it, Sirthis' Crown of Stars takes the shape of golden rose petals that slowly revolve around his head like satellites.

Xihirli
2021-06-19, 12:50 PM
"Then I have one other request, before your dragon friends arrive. My egg. It is through the south door to the room you came from. Do not let the metallics eat her." And then Takadox inhaled, lightning crackling in her throat.

Yuuuuuup
[roll0] Takadox
[roll1] Leff
[roll2] Malyanna
[roll3] Mávro

Valmark
2021-06-19, 12:56 PM
"That's..." now that was something Eris was going to struggle with.

After the fight though.

Initiatives!

Sirthis [roll2]
Aklah [roll3]

"Wait, the metallics would eat your egg!? Yeah not letting them"

Xihirli
2021-06-19, 09:42 PM
(1d20+3)[22] Takadox
(1d20+3)[13] Malyanna
Eris (1d20+3)[11] adv. (1d20+3)[9]
Aklah (1d20)[11]
Skeleton Archers
Blue Dragon-Ogres
Sirthis (1d20+7)[8]
(1d20+4)[7] Mávro
(1d20+2)[4] Leff

Takadox let her lightning out, not at the party directly but into her own treasure pile. The lightning threaded down the hoard through the gold around the party's ankles, zapping at all of them.
Immediately, it seemed as though the squishier casters' legs exploded, though when the sparks cleared it showed that the potions had protected them.

Then the coins continued to sizzle, launching smaller rays of lightning at Sirthis, Eris, and Aklah.

Malyanna huffed.
"We need to get off the ground and spread out!" She climbed onto Briar's back weakly, then manifested a great blue hand that punched Takadox over her left eye. In retribution, the coins with the electric charge in them exploded into thunderous mines, buffeting all those around them with raw sound.

Con saves from everyone to halve 312 lightning damage spread through the ankles.
DEX save from all of your characters to avoid 25 lighting damage entirely.
CON save from everyone to halve 54 thunder damage.

It's Eris.

Valmark
2021-06-20, 04:34 PM
Briar was not there to be mounted, though she could still climb on Sirthis maybe.

Eris looked mostly fine, having dodged some of the damage and tanked the rest through sheer toughness.
"I suppose you can't do that wishing thing uh? If you stay behind the pillars Takadox can't breath at you directly!" Eris noted beating her wings "Leff! I'll leave Aklah's back free for you to mount on!" she told Leff before getting on Aklah, rushing towards Takadox then puffing sideways from her, Black Ice cutting into her scales.

Ugh there's no good option, but this is better then others.

Eris will mount Aklah (controlled, Dashing) and fly 150 feet towards Takadox and off the ground, then 10 feet to the left. Then Misty Step towards Takadox for 30 feet and finish closing the distance with her movement, using the ten feet leftover movement to circle around and not be in the same line of breath as the others.

Has already used bonus action and movement sooooo Attack!
21 to hit, 20+4+5
24 to hit, 15+8+5
24 to hit, 19+8+5
24 to hit, 15+8+5 slashing+radiant+necrotic

Xihirli
2021-06-20, 06:23 PM
"Keep Aklah close to you!" Leff shouted back. "To keep you both in this thing!"

Eris and Aklah both have Regen 11 when within 30 feet of each other. Sirthis also has Regen 11.

"You know, I really should have done that," Malyanna confessed. "Wasn't thinking straight."

A rain of arrows launched down from the pillars, scraping across both Sirthis and Leff but missing their marks on Eris and Malyanna.

The blue dragon-ogres each lifted their wings and flew up to face one pillar. Each of them opened their mouths and let loose lightning, clearing off one pillar of kobolds.

Sirthis takes 6 piercing damage. It's Sirthis.

Valmark
2021-06-20, 06:36 PM
"I was hoping you could get me within sixty feet of Eris and Aklah but uuuuuhm... That sounds more important right now" Sirthis mused "Eris and Aklah can survive for now- Leff, take a look! I'm sure you can replicate this eventually!" he held his Sune symbol up and a single drop of light fell from it... Hitting the ground and bursting into healing light that washed over everybody's wounds aside from Eris and Aklah who were by now too far.

The notable thing that Sirthis wanted Leff to pay attention to was how insanely powerful the magic flew out of it, with basically zero effort on his part.

Mass Cure Wounds level 8, maximized. 63 hp healed to Sirthis, Malyanna, Mávro and Leff.

Bonus action... Uhm. I've got nothing good right now.

Sirthis will fly off of the ground and towards Takadox for... 20 feet I'd say. Using those 10 leftover feet of flight speed to spread out.

Xihirli
2021-06-20, 08:42 PM
(1d20+3)[22] Takadox
(1d20+3)[13] Malyanna
Eris (1d20+3)[11] adv. (1d20+3)[9]
Aklah (1d20)[11]
Skeleton Archers
Blue Dragon-Ogres
Sirthis (1d20+7)[8]
(1d20+4)[7] Mávro
(1d20+2)[4] Leff

Overhead, a great adamantine door shook and a long roar of flame could actually be heard. The metal was heating. Eris's sword dug into Takadox's nostril, drawing blood from the dragon as Mávro's blasts hit coins instead of Takadox. At the mention of "wish" and Malyanna's reply, the coins shifted as Takadox moved her head to point her mouth right at Malyanna, lightning crackling between her jaws.
A sphere of purple fire appeared around Malyanna as Leff backed up off the coins onto hard stone floor, staring right at Takadox. "The only way to her is through me!" She declared loudly.
Takadox snarled and let the lightning loose, the coins around her mouth melting from the sheer power of the bolt of lightning that shot from her throat, letting out a thunderclap that scattered the rest of the coins around Takadox, leaving the massive dragon almost fully exposed in an eruption of light that left everyone in the chamber's hairs on edge.
And that lightning bolt struck Leff dead-on. Her legs exploded as lightning traveled down her in a massive rush, worse damage only prevented by her immunity to the intense heat of the bolt as Leff's eyes widened and froze there, her body slumping onto the ground and then convulsing again as more lightning came off her body and into the ground, her right hands' fingers and her eyes bursting with the intense electric pressure. Her left arm, strapped to a metal shield, exploded completely at the same instant.

Leflabah Lelahinn was dead, surrounded by chunks of flesh and bits of bone, while Malyanna stared at her through the vanishing purple fire.

"She... she would have aimed for me," Malyanna told her. "You idiot, she would have aimed for me! You..." She started crying.
"You didn't have to..." Malyanna swallowed and looked up to Takadox.
"My wish is for you to know a worse death than you gave her." And the whole chamber morphed until every surface was rubber. The kobold skeletons were completely surrounded, unable to affect the fight as their pillars grew outer walls that reached the chamber ceiling... pillars of rubber. The coins and treasure surrounding Takadox became rubber, and the adamantine door became tissue paper that fried in an instant. Cover in the form of additional rubber pillars sprang up to block Takadox off from Sirthis, Malyanna, Aklah, and Mávro.

Eris and Malyanna gain inspiration. Tulgither, Tongkugee and Trinuma join initiative at the bottom. Why don't you control Tulgither, he has an Adult Brass Dragon statblock and is currently resistant to lightning.
It is Eris's turn.

Valmark
2021-06-20, 10:05 PM
Eris couldn't stop it.

The scene replayed in her mind. Takadox charging her electricity, then Leff's voice. Her wife's voice. Her world's voice. Eris staring, horrified, powerless as the beam of pure, unbridled destructing shot off towards the love her life and hit her straight in the center.

Leff's legs blowing up. Her lifeless eyes exploding along with her fingers and her arm. Her body convulsing from Takadox's electricity.

Eris' head turned slowly towards Takadox. The world was changing around Eris but she could not see it as her vision thightened and only Takadox was left visible in her mind. Her blue scales, the residual lightning crackling in her mouth, the coins falling from her body... None of that was going to be left.
"Taka... Dox... TAKADOOOX!" Eris finally screamed in hatred and desperation as tears started surging out of her eyes and bright, golden flame burst fort from Black Ice- no, not just Black Ice. And not just golden. Her skin, her horns, her hair- Eris was covered in vibrant, rainbow flames as a vein on her forehead burst from her screams and her muscles seemed to pulse and grow, beyond what any humanoid should be able to have, rips appearing in her clothes as her armor barely held together. She slammed against the dragon's chest driving Black Ice between her ribs, where she let go with one hand to punch into the wound and grabbing one of the halves she pulled and stretched brutally ripping the cut open, screaming as the flames washed over Takadox's skin and bones burning, freezing and corroding everything that dared offer any resistance- Eris cut twice more, tearing more of Takadox's body open until she carved a space large enough for Eris to enter. With a powerful wingbeat she flung herself inside and with a single mighty slash she finally got to the dragon's heart- Eris, Takadox's blood being burnt and frozen away before it could get anywhere near her, stared at that heart and dropped Black Ice.

A sword wouldn't be painful enough.

"FEEL IT TAKADOX!" Eris roared and grabbed the arteries that connected the dragon's organ to her body and half ripped them through sheer brutality half burnt through them as she tore Takadox's heart off of her blood system- and when it was freed Eris sank her fingers into it, her wings finally beating back as she pulled.
"FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO HAVE YOUR HEART RIPPED OUT! FEEL MY HATRED! FEEL MY ANGER! FEEL A LELAHINN'S PAIN!" Eris pulled and pulled, painfully dragging the organ out until she felt nothing to stand on- until she was out. With a final pull Eris yanked the dragon's gigantic heart out of her torso and held it high above her head, right in front of Takadox's eyes- before all the colored flames that run over Eris' body mixed into a single, black flame that rised leaving the tiefling's body to completely eat up the heart, forming a mass of black, writhing mass that slowly decayed and burned away until it was so small that Eris simply ripped it in two, throwing the two burning halves down to the ground.

And before her newfound strenght could leave her completely Black Ice came back to her hands- she held it up like a javelin, then threw it right against Takadox's throat driving it into her and pushing the dying dragon back and down on Malyanna's rubber.

Even after Takadox's corpse had ceased any movement, there was still a single sound. The constant plic of Eris' tears as she wept atop the corpse of her wife's murderer, looking spent and broken.

Xihirli
2021-06-20, 10:27 PM
From Takadox there were screams. There was desperate clawing at her own chest to tear Eris out, and then there was begging until there was only dizzily staring at her own heart... then collapsing into the rubber.

The dragons swooped down to gather around Takadox's fallen and ruined body. As Takadox perished a strange electric glow came up from her bones, but Malyanna lifted a black cage and the lightning was sucked in, trapping Takadox's soul within. Mávro's hand went to Eris's back as the elf tried to reassure her, and even offer a hug.

Malyanna switched the room back to normal and opened a door in the wall. A glabrezu came out with a pouch filled with diamond dust, which it laid next to Leff's body. Malyanna stuck her arm in and pulled out a single, pure diamond. She held it toward Sirthis.

"Can you fix her?" Malyanna asked.
"Tell me you can fix her!"

Malyanna doesn't quite understand why she cares so much that Leff comes back.

Aklah, meanwhile, approached Leff with a confused whine in her throat. She nudged Leff's head and turned toward Eris, whining in confused sorrow. She yipped a few times into what was left of her mom's ear as if to try to wake Leff up and tried nudging her again.

Valmark
2021-06-21, 04:43 AM
Sirthis can actually fail this Insight [roll0]

Also Medicine check if needed [roll1]
Is she in good enough conditions that Raise Dead+Regenerate would work? Besides the excruciating pain before Regenerate finishes?

What about Revify, still on time (Sirthis will take his time examining Leff's corpse to make sure, so it makes sense he runs out of time)?

"I-I think so!" Sirthis yelped seeing Malyanna forcefulness "I mean, I definitely can. Just..." he knelt beside Leff's body, examining the corpse "I need to make sure her body is in good enough conditions that Raising Leff won't just make her die immediately- if it does... Well, I'll have to get creative. I may need a twentyfive thousand gold worth diamond or equivalent diamond dust and a good twenty feet of space. And I only have one thousand nine hundred with me, can get to ten thousand with my diamonds back home" Sirthis explained, trying to focus. The least he could do was bringing Leff back since she brought him back.
"And one to two hours"
Eris just... Stood there. Crying, looking down. She didn't seem to even ackwnoledge Mávro's touch or even Aklah's sounds... Until she heard that Sirthis could bring Leff back. Eris straightened up, starting to walk back to Leff and the others, still not saying anything, gaze unfocused though it was hard to tell given her eyes lacked pupils or white. Still crying.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 07:19 AM
Mávro followed Eris, holding her by the arm as if to lead her.

"I have the diamonds here. They were... supposed to be a surprise. To help you bring back Zenov," Malyanna confessed. "We'll find more diamonds in here, though. So you can use them now."

"I also have access to a healing spell," Mávro said. "That I could cast once she is alive to keep her stable enough not to die immediately."

Valmark
2021-06-21, 08:08 AM
"Good, if you heal her I'll have enough time to Regenerate all... You know..." Sirthis decided that he didn't need to mention all that needed healing.
"So I can just Raise her, give me an hour" he looked up at Eris "I, uh, may need your healing too, Eris. To keep her from dying. You... You can do that?"
Eris knelt by Leff's side, nodding weakly. Her tail and wings slumped down, laying on the ground.
Before starting to cast Sirthis looked up to Malyanna "And... Thank you" he said in Netherese "Make sure the metallics don't go find the egg while I'm casting?" he asked her before taking the diamond.

Casting Raise Dead.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 08:21 AM
Malyanna nodded and stepped into her demiplane. A slightly different Malyanna stepped out in a second to stay with them, trying not to gasp at the grisly scene.

Aklah turned toward Eris from Leff with a series of whines and yips, confused and scared and sad.

Valmark
2021-06-21, 08:45 AM
As Sirthis cast, Eris reached towards Aklah with her hand, patting her head.
"I... It's... Alright..." she strained to say, uttering a few words among sobs for the first time since Takadox's death "Leff's... Coming... Back..." she hugged the wyvern, though it wasn't clear if it was to calm Aklah or herself. Probably both.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 09:00 AM
Mávro aided in pacifying Aklah while the dragons approached somberly. Tulgither had a brief reunion with his sentient weapons.
Trinuma bowed at Leff's body and shrank into dragonborn form.
"I'm truly sorry," he said to Eris. "Thank you so much for killing Takadox."

Valmark
2021-06-21, 09:42 AM
"Nothing" Eris mentioned simply- she was, perhaps understandably, not too keen on talking right now. Her gaze stayed fixed on Leff's corpse and Sirthis' hand on her, the cleric holding his Sune symbol with the other hand to channel divine light through it and down into Leff.

"Leff... Hugged me... After I died..." she struggled for more words then, first ones she offered without being prompted "I... Want... To do the same..." and hopefully this time they would be hugging without one of them being an undead.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 09:43 AM
Malyanna's diamond took on a rosy hue in Sirthis's hand as healing light bled through and shone over Leff's body. Though there was an hour of wait, no one was in the mood for looting, except possibly Malyanna who was using Anna as a duplicate to get to the egg and conceal it with magic.

Leff's magic, still in Eris, Sirthis and Aklah's system, healed them completely as they watched her wounds superficially heal and, after an hour, heard a pained groan from the genasi's scratchy throat.
Mávro leaned down and put a hand over Leff's back. Black lightning sizzled through her, becoming white dust as it left her hand. As Mávro grunted in pain, Leff's more horrible injuries sealed up, keeping her stable even as her groans continued.

Valmark
2021-06-21, 10:25 AM
Eris joined Mávro into healing Leff with her paladin's touch while Sirthis put his Symbol away for his druidic bells- at the ringing of the bells he called "Quinaire, Quonarie and Quanaire, come! There's a job for you!" and he touched Leff's body, three ephemeral green builder wasps springing into existence at his command. They got to work rapidly as they started rebuilding Leff's body- it was nothing those three little spirits couldn't handle.

Eris will dose Lay on Hands on Leff until all her healing is used up (75 hp) while Sirthis casts Regenerate.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 10:51 AM
Leff's eyes and mouth started working as she stared at Eris. "Er... ughh..." she groaned as the wasps worked their way across her body. The process looked painful, but Leff kept staring at Eris, breathing in and out carefully, remaining still like a good patient until her body had been knitted back together or regrown.
With Eris's help, Leff stood up and held her wife close in a tight hug. Leff cried, gripping Eris, her body shaking against her wife's.

Valmark
2021-06-21, 11:10 AM
Eris held Leff thight, kissing her cheek and tears now that her heart was back in its place- she felt like her breath had finally returned. She cried tears of joy, though she had been crying until now so the difference was hard to note.

"Welcome back...Leflabah Lelahinn" she whispered and with her tail she nudged Aklah to pull their daughter into the family hug too, stroking Leff's hair lovingly.
Sirthis cleared his throat.
"Water" and just held up his waterskin, patiently waiting since he figured Leff right now wanted Eris more then she wanted liquids.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 11:14 AM
Aklah started licking Leff, her throat rustling in joy.
"Hey... there’s my brave girl." Leff’s words came out weak, but clear. "Both my dragon slayers."

Sirthis got a Sending through his earring. It wasn’t Mab. It was
"La! La! Lalala!"

Valmark
2021-06-21, 11:27 AM
"You were a hero, Leff" Eris kissed her cheek, then looked around to make sure Malyanna (the real one) wasn't near and whispered "Malyanna was panicking at the idea that you weren't coming back. I..." she glanced at Takadox's corpse "I... Only saw red until Sirthis said he could bring you back. But nobody will hurt you again today- in fact, I think a long and relaxing time at home is due for us" Eris smiled at Leff "Our home with our family"
Sirthis stifled a chuckle from the Sending, thinking this was really not the time for that.

Hey Cleph, stole Mommy's earring did you? Good girl. I'll be back soon, you know!

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 11:34 AM
Leff looked at Malyanna, then noted her forehead. "I'd like that," she said. "Aklah, you've been a wonderful girl but there's nothing to worry about. Why don't you go eat that dragon?" Leff pointed at Takadox. The words "eat" and "dragon" registered in Aklah's brain, but she looked at Eris first.

Ma-ma! Cleph recognized one word there. Sirthis got a new Sending.
I have secured the egg. If you come to me we could put it into a Demiplane that you could access from the Fortress. Mine is already open for treasure which we can split later.

Valmark
2021-06-21, 12:07 PM
"Go eat dragon, Aklah" Eris nodded "Leave mommy in other mommy's hands" she stroked Leff's hair giving her some more kisses.
Yes, Mama! What about A-li-fa? Sirthis Sent, straining to keep the two sendings separated as he replied to the second I can't access Demiplanes, Malyanna. But aside from that it sounds good- where are you? Inside the currently opened Demiplane? he left the flask by Eris' and Leff's feet, stretching.

"No offense meant but I think I'll take a small share of the hoard and leave now- By the way, we've left tons of stuff behind. This dungeon is choke full of treasure"

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 12:15 PM
Aklah licked Leff one more time and went up to Takadox's heart, eating.
Leff kept holding Eris, almost limp in her arms. "Love you."

"Of course," Trinuma said. "This is... plenty, for my and mine's afterlives. After a century of guarding it, I shall eat of this hoard and then challenge Tiamat herself."

Líf! Leeeef! Líf!
No, I couldn't drag the egg there on my own. If you can get the dragons out of the way my Glabrezu can come get it and move it.

Valmark
2021-06-21, 12:56 PM
Eris kissed Leff gently, smiling.
"Love you, forever"
Yes! Lif! Lif! to Clephesia.

To Malyanna instead he replied Right, Plane Shifting to Demiplanes works. Anyway I think I might distract the dragons and either Polymorph it into something else or Plane Shift it.

"Uh, didn't you say there was a specific weapon you were interested in Eris?" Sirthis asked.
"Mh? Yes. I think. Supposedly there is a very powerful weapon different from Tulgither's sentient weapons- but I heard about it in the future. It might not be here at this time"
Sirthis looked at the giant amount of treasure to check "Uuuuhm maybe we'd need the dragons' help to scour this place to find a very specific weapon. Could you?" he looked at them for help.

If they are distracted Sirthis can try to sneak off and go find the egg, at least.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 01:08 PM
Leff rested her head on Eris's shoulder. "Hold me forever?" She asked.

Sirthis heard a giggle. Lif! Lif!

Right, great.

"We are going to have to scour this hoard soon enough," Trinuma said. "We may as well start. To begin... those three. Enemies?"

The three dragon ogres had finished off the skeletons and kind of hidden behind a pillar when the three metallic dragons came in.

Valmark
2021-06-21, 01:22 PM
Eris held Leff tighter "Of course"
If it's forever she needed to start already.

"No, they are friends. They accepted to join us in exchange for freedom and a better home- you missed them fighting on our side" she assured Trinuma then smiled over at the half-dragons and waved at them "I ran out of Tongues so I can't exactly tell them you aren't going to hurt them"
Sirthis meanwhile started searching, while also heading slowly towards the room Takadox said the egg was in.

Detect Magic. Despite wanting to arrive at the egg Sirthis is actually interested in what he can find, though he mostly cares about cold hard cash because he needs money for spell components and buying stuff.

Maybe I got you a sister. Another one. I don't suppose you can get mommy on the earring my sweet daughter, uh?

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 01:39 PM
Leff said something to them in Draconic. "They know. They're a bit shy around dragons, though."

Sirthis found magic under the platinum coins. There was something of a bracer around Takadox's tail. He also spotted magic on two mirrors – one that seemed to be made of pearl, the other obsidian. Tulgither had gathered his sentient weapons as well – the (broken?) dagger of warning, the chilling tempt-axe, and of course Bonesaw "THROUGH THE BONE! OH YEAAAAAAAH!"

There was a weapons rack with a collection of non-sentient weapons that tinged with magic, and he also found a ring and bronze shield that pinged detect magic.

Ma! Ma! Ma-ma! Clephesia Sent, which of course translated to "wait an hour for her to attune again!"

Valmark
2021-06-21, 02:21 PM
"Oh gods sensory overload. Right- Takadox has a magic item on the tail" Sirthis pointed at the items as he mentioned them "Those two mirrors. That shield. Those weapons. That ring. That shield- all under the platinum coins" he went to check the room where the egg was supposed to be.
Eris looked at the rack of weapons "Mávro, think you can check those weapons out? See what they do? Oh and... Thank you for everything" Eris reached to squeeze her hand while her tail wrapped around Leff in substitution "Even if I wasn't reacting I could feel you"

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 02:30 PM
Mávro nodded. "Of course." She smiled to Eris and went over to the weapons with her pearl.
"I... I should help her, right?"
"No!" Mávro called over in strained common. "Hold you... your... wife!"

Sirthis found himself ankle-deep in dead Hydra, with Malyanna sitting happily next to an egg with a protective layer of what resembled scales. They even had spikes.
"I thought I'd never get you to myself," Malyanna said.
"How is home life?"

Valmark
2021-06-21, 03:08 PM
"What you should do is stay here in my arms and lament if I don't show enough affection" Eris insisted and smooched Leff before she could reply "Rest, you're the patient right now. You might need to make disks or a Circle later anyway"

That second sentence came out pretty weird since Eris hadn't pulled her lips away to speak.
"Uuuuuh this an hydra? I only red of them until now" Sirthis whistled then smiled at Malyanna, flying over to her side "All good. I actually have my daughter chatting me in my ear- well, for as much as she can. Right now she can just repeat a sillable" he turned to the egg "I should see if I can Shift this into your Demiplane so we don't have to worry about anything but ourselves- your demons won't attack it on sight, will they?"

Speaking of which, he realized he hadn't replied to Cleph.
You're the prettiest! Sorry, Lala was distracted.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 03:13 PM
"Wha?" Leff asked, but forgot what she was saying and focused on kissing Eris.

Sirthis didn't get a reply from Cleph – probably Mab had taken the earring back.
Malyanna shook her head. "My homunculus is there to instruct them. They're to obey it as my second in command for... oh, another four months."

Valmark
2021-06-21, 03:21 PM
"Good- and thank you. Leflabah's all good now by the way" Sirthis tried to touch the egg without getting punctured before Plane Shifting it to Malyanna's Demiplane.

It(she?) Can't make the save.

Eris is not going to change her current course of action until somebody asks for her attention.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 03:24 PM
Relief was evident in Malyanna's eyes, but she shrugged. "Good for her. Find any good loot?"

Valmark
2021-06-21, 03:41 PM
"Oh, it's full of stuff. Wether it's good or not needs to be seen but with a rapid sweep I found two mirrors, a ring, a shield, many weapons and something Takadox wore herself- all magical" Sirthis smiled and wrapped his arms around Maly "But the greatest and most magical loot is right here" he leaned in to kiss her.

"Gotta check treasure for traps and lips are the best way"

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 03:51 PM
"Can't hurt to check again."

Alright. So to sort of wrap this up:

The weapons on the rack are all just +2. There's one of all the types of sword, a glaive, and three javelins.

The ring is a Ring of Shooting Stars.

The shield is an Animated Shield.

The bracer (attunement required) gives the wearer the ability to cast "death ward" once per day. While warded if they would kill exactly one creature instantly with massive damage Death Ward can't stop it.

The mirrors are a matching set. They can scry on each other, audibly and visually, three times per day collectively. Essentially they're a video call. They blink the color of the other one (white on the obsidian, black on the pearl) when someone on the other end is trying to contact you.

Valmark
2021-06-21, 04:26 PM
"There's a spinning wheel with a pedestal on top right outside this room and nothing on it- I want to examine it more in detail" Eris told the dragons lifting Leff in her arms "It's just weird, you know?"

When she gets there Eris will inspect it with Detect Magic.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 04:27 PM
It wasn't spinning when Eris went back. It had transmutation magic on it.

Valmark
2021-06-21, 04:36 PM
"Uh. It... Stopped?" Eris frowned and looked at the way back "...maybe that's what was activating the stone wall over the door. Can you Identify the pedestal, Mávro?" she asked her tapping it with her tail to make sure it didn't hurt on contact.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 04:37 PM
Mávro stepped up to the pedestal and after eleven minutes said "it powers the lock on the door."

Valmark
2021-06-21, 04:43 PM
"Close enough" Eris shrugged.

Alright, that's done.

If Leff or someone has some empty containers Eris will gather some pieces of skin and some blood of Takadox for Polly to do whatever. Eris doesn't want to know details.

Otherwise everything I've told you on Discord and they can go home! Malyanna's welcomed if she wants to go back with the Lelahinns.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 04:50 PM
Mávro informed Eris that Polly wanted an eye or two. Aklah was pretty full by the time they were ready to go, and soon they were back in Baldur's Gate, Dahlia helping them load up and get their coin back to Fortune's Wind. Delilah had dinner ready for the whole party, and Sirthis came into the dining room to a hug from his mother.

"Oh, right. That's why I was looking for you," Malyanna mentioned.

100 coins per Floating Disk, so 600 platinum coins + magic stuff + Let's say... another 600 platinum worth of gems sound good?

Valmark
2021-06-21, 05:03 PM
Eris didn't have any issue with taking Takadox's eyes, carefully wrapping them in order to reduce potential damage as best as possible.

When they finally got back Eris gave word to set up lodgings for the bigger half-dragons, and hurriedly handed the squishy and ugly Takadox remains to Polly.

"Ahwwww Maly did you bring them here?" Sirthis asked and hugged his mother, kissing her cheek "Missed you. I've been awfully busy in these days" he looked on to make sure the whole family was there.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 05:06 PM
"No, they showed up earlier today. Said Marû had requested a druid for Fortune's Wind."

Polly squeed taking the eye and ran off to her lab immediately.

Valmark
2021-06-21, 05:19 PM
"Oh- that means I can find you around these parts from now on!?" Sirthis exclaimed asking his family "This is great! I'm much more often around these parts given that a Circle is right there. Oh hey wanna see what I can do? I have a new power!" he hurried out wanting to show off to his family. He seemed to have forgotten about dinner.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 05:31 PM
Clephesia and Lasin came in from the kitchens with a salad.
"Sirthis!" Cleph hugged Sirthis's waist. "Daddy says he wants me where there will be other kids my age!"
Gina and Cleph each had higher seats next to each other.

"We'd love to see you more often," Lasin said, hand on Sirthis's shoulder. Cristoph nodded quietly.
"Visit often," Celeste said. "Bring your wife and kids."

Valmark
2021-06-21, 05:45 PM
"I will! Oh, have I told you that Mab is waiting our second daughter? We called her Alifa" Sirthis beamed happily.
Eris was smiling, seeing Sirthis' family reunion, then her eyes widened in sudden dread and looked at Leff.
"Is Ishat alright? Why she isn't here?"

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 05:50 PM
"She gets caught up in her books. I'll call her over," Leff assured Eris, and soon Ishat was on Eris's lap.

Celeste gasped happily. "You must invite us to her birth!"
"Actually," Lasin said, looking to Celeste for confirmation. "We were thinking. For Clephesia's study in Sylvan, it might be best for her to have complete submersion for a month or so."

Valmark
2021-06-21, 06:02 PM
"Ahwwww you're all your mother!" Eris hugged Ishat close to her chest, leaving a lot of tiny kisses on their head.
"Leff was really brave today, you know?"
"Mab would be glad to welcome her, I'm sure" Sirthis nodded happily "And, since now it's not anymore a secret, Mab's mother would too" he smiled.
"Though she currently isn't in the Feywild so it may be hard to meet"

Sirthis tapped his earring.
You don't mind welcoming Cleph for a month, do you?

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 06:16 PM
"No! Tell me!" Ishat insisted, giggling as Aklah curled up in the corner and fell asleep, VERY full.

Oh, your sister? Of course!

And dinner began.

Valmark
2021-06-21, 06:45 PM
"There was a gigantic dragon, the head alone bigger then Aklah, towering over us- and when she was going to discharge a lightning bolt large enough to be a supporting pillar of some big building at Malyanna Leff created a wall of force and stood in defiance taunting the dragon! She looked like a hero from a story!" Eris narrated, stopping well before telling Ishat what happened to Leff right after.
"Speaking of which, a dragon -a smaller one- showed up breathing lightning on your sister there and calling her stupid. And right after Aklah defeated her first dragon all by herself- well, almost. We closed his escape and Leff helped your sister beat it up" she laughed happily.
Sirthis insisted for Malyanna to sit on one side of him and squeezed her hand.
"Is this the biggest group you've had dinner with?" he asked "I mean where most people are friendly faces, that is"

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 06:54 PM
Ishat looked at Leff in awe. "How were you so brave, mom?"
"Malyanna was in danger. How could I have done anything else."
"Isn’t Malyanna one of the bad people?"

"It is." Malyanna eyed the people around her suspiciously.
"They’re all so happy, and I don’t appreciate it."

Valmark
2021-06-21, 07:11 PM
Eris shook her head "Malyanna's not a villain. She's mean part of the time, but she's not of that crowd" she said "Right then, at that moment, Malyanna was a friend of ours in need of help and Leff stepped up- although I believe she'd have done the same thing regardless of who they were. Unless it was an enemy, I suppose" Eris kissed Leff's cheek.
"Don't worry" Sirthis smiled "Right at this moment you can trust these people. All they want is an happy dinner- and that includes you. You should be happy too" he took Malyanna's cutlery to cut a bit, holding it up to her mouth "Say 'aaaaaahm'"

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 07:18 PM
Ishat looked at Malyanna, uncertain. She ate a carrot that fell right through her.

Malyanna giggled and opened her mouth.

Anything else for the day?

Valmark
2021-06-21, 07:27 PM
Sirthis will want to ask Malyanna if she can come to the Grove or preferably to the Fortress' Circle to share the loot and take the egg.

Likewise he'd want to ask Mab to allow Malyanna in- and also to keep herself accessible, though he'd keep vague on why.
Reason being, he wants to surprise Mab with the egg.

Also in the end he's left with a casting of True Polymorph so if Mab wants to spend the night with a succubus tonight's good.

Eris and Leff will just go to bed.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 07:32 PM
"How about we meet at the Grove tomorrow?" Malyanna suggested.
"The egg will take months to hatch."

Valmark
2021-06-21, 07:45 PM
"Sounds good to me- I'm sure I'll manage to find a way to drag the money and the egg away afterwards" Sirthis hummed "Seems like I'll have plenty of time to find a name. What's Tempest in Draconic?" he asked.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 07:52 PM
"Toufan," Malyanna answered.
"Lightning is Bijali and bolt is Pench."

Valmark
2021-06-21, 07:54 PM
"These names sound awfully simple" Sirthis mused "But I'll think about it"

Yeah we can move on, Sirthis won't settle on a name for now.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 07:58 PM
Soon Sirthis was wrapped in Mab’s arms, Relliss passed to him from Amete’s arms.
"Welcome home, my moon." Mab kissed him.

Valmark
2021-06-21, 08:04 PM
"Finally" he kissed Mab back then smooched Relliss' cheek, smiling at him "Missed me, you unstoppable crawler?" Sirthis giggled, then beamed and turned back to Mab "Right, you free tomorrow? Presumably in the morning?"

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 08:14 PM
"Not too busy to make time for my husband," Mab assured him. "What did you have in mind?"

Valmark
2021-06-21, 08:18 PM
Sirthis smiled "It's a surprise- come to the Grove when I tell you"

Then his smile turned somber for a second and he added "If something had happened to me- something that is by now water under the bridge, would you still want to know it?"

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 08:26 PM
Mab looked concerned. "Amete, could you give us a second?" Amete frowned and waved bye-bye to Relliss, rejoining the other nymphs as Relliss said "ma ma" and started gumming Sirthis's shoulder.

"What happened?" Mab asked, a hand on Sirthis's cheek.

Valmark
2021-06-21, 08:34 PM
Sirthis took a deep breath.
"We found an army of zombies in the dragon's dungeon. Born of experiments on genasis- I told the rest of the group to leave it to me and got in the middle, using Sune's power to clear them out. Eris had been kidnapped so it looked like she was the one in the greatest danger. In a handful of seconds I cleared them out... Then the ceiling broke and the same number of ghosts flew at me. I... Didn't survive that" he moved Relliss on one arm only and put his free hand on Mab's, squeezing it lightly.

"As you can see I'm all healed now- I only need four days of rest and I'll be as good as new. And Sune's afterlife was a lot of fun. But still... I wasn't sure wether you'd want to know, so I asked"

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 08:48 PM
Mab nodded, and kissed him. "I'm sorry you went through that, Sirthis. How do you feel now?"

Valmark
2021-06-21, 08:54 PM
Sirthis smiled relieved "I was afraid that it'd hurt you more then it hurt me, so great n-" he thought about it and he added "Actually I feel so bad, I think I need plenty of kisses from my beautiful wife to shoo the bad memory away" Sirthis giggled and winked, making sure Mab knew he wasn't actually in any pain.

But the kisses part was indeed what he wanted.

Xihirli
2021-06-21, 09:02 PM
Mab kissed Relliss's head. "How many kisses? I might need to ask for help if you need so many..."

To black?

Valmark
2021-06-22, 03:47 AM
ALL the kisses"

Yuuuup.

Xihirli
2021-06-22, 07:58 AM
The next morning, Eris and Sirthis woke up holding their respective wives. At minimum.

Valmark
2021-06-22, 08:18 AM
Eris gave Leff a kiss, shifted position if needed to make Leff comfier as she slept and closed her eyes again hugging Leff tighter. The wizard deserved her rest and who was Eris to disturb that?
Mab had no such luck, because when Sirthis woke up he stretched painfully then kissed her cheek.
"Morning" he whispered at her "Grove calls"

Xihirli
2021-06-22, 08:24 AM
Leff tightened her grip on Eris and went back to sleep on her chest.

Mab's eyes flickered open. "Bring Clephesia over here?" She asked.

Valmark
2021-06-22, 08:43 AM
"I will" Sirthis smiled "I love you' he stood, going over to the crib to get Cleph and bring her to Mab. His body still felt stiff, but he was feeling better then yesterday at least.
"Speaking of Clephesia, my family transferred to the Lelahinns' Keep- we can go get her whenever we want. Mother also says that she wants to come to Alifa's birth- though first there will be the twins" they were due real soon.

Xihirli
2021-06-22, 08:46 AM
"Yes, I think we can have them over for Calis and Aerthis's birth. Does Cl... your sister need time with the Lelahinns to get settled?"

Clephesia wasn't in her crib.

Valmark
2021-06-22, 08:51 AM
Sirthis swallowed. Hard.
"...dear, has Cleph learned how to crawl?" he asked, bending over to see if Cleph had somehow got out and sneaked under the bed or something. There was rapidly building panic in his voice.

Xihirli
2021-06-22, 08:54 AM
Clephesia giggled at Sirthis from under the bed and crawled further away, laughing.
"Oh, has she!?" Mab asked, delighted. "It's pretty late, I was beginning to worry I was coddling her too much."

Valmark
2021-06-22, 08:59 AM
Sirthis snorted and leaned down on the floor, laughing in relief.
"Yup, she has and she has also started learning the best things I can teach- how to give others heart attacks. Come here you" he started crawling after Cleph, squeezing under the bed to reach his daughter.

He did not bother to mask the fact that he was proud of Cleph- after the initial panic subsided, that is.

Xihirli
2021-06-22, 09:02 AM
Clephesia giggled and tried to get away, but crawling was still new and she ended up scooting on her belly, which was slow enough for Sirthis to grab her. She laughed. "La! La!"

Valmark
2021-06-22, 09:24 AM
"Love you too" Sirthis replied carefully scooting back out with Cleph- he sat down beside the bed, now holding his daughter at face level to kiss her "You'll be unstoppable in the future, won't you Cleph?"

Xihirli
2021-06-22, 09:28 AM
Her hands went to his face excitedly, which ended up in a smack. "La-la!"

Mab leaned next to Clephesia and kissed her on the cheek. "Are you hungry, girl?"
"Ma-ma!"
Mab lifted Clephesia up and pulled her close. Clephesia put a hand on Mab's belly. "Lif! Lif!"
Mab gasped and turned toward Sirthis. "Isn't she a smart little girl!" She kissed Cleph on the head. "Yes, that's Lif! Your little sister!"

Valmark
2021-06-22, 09:40 AM
"She's a little genius!" Sirthis giggled and leaned over to kiss Cleph's head too, but then stood to get dressed "I'll tell you if I go somewhere after the Grove- luckily for the next days I've got nothing planned that isn't family or friends time. Or both" he smiled at his wife and daughter "A nice, relaxing period with you is long overdue"

Xihirli
2021-06-22, 09:45 AM
"Agreed!" Mab said. "Send Thespia in? So someone can hold me while I feed our daughter?"

Malyanna was at the grove when he arrived, a big blue egg next to her with a Glabrezu guarding it.
"Good morning, Sirthis."

Valmark
2021-06-22, 10:23 AM
Sirthis passed by the flower room to say good morning to all and tell Thespia that Mab wished to be held.
When he got to the Grove and saw Malyanna Sirthis smiled.
"Morning Maly. Big demon. Gimme ten minutes?" Sirthis took up his shining mistletoe.

Druid Grove!

Xihirli
2021-06-22, 10:32 AM
"No problem." Malyanna leaned against him while he cast.
"So. What are you going to do with your dragon treasure?"