PDA

View Full Version : Changeling and Gramarie

Ruethgar
2021-06-15, 12:18 PM
I’ve been listening to a lot of HFY stories and a few really inspired me to make a swarm species. I’ve been doing E7 PF mostly so decided to stick with that and go with a living space ship via Gramarie Mark 2 mixed with Starfinder and SoP&M.

Then I realized Gramarie principles are all Su and that BIOY chassis can have them all. Snag Assume Supernatural Ability with various feat feasts(sell soul to self as a half fiend bought off as I leveled with template class, taint feats, sacrifice shuffling proficiency feats) and go with a lovey Changeling since BIOY creatures can be humanoid, may as well go with the infinite ECL 0 shapeshifter.

But the trouble I’m having is with what he should look like. A bioleurgic chassis can be literally anything within the size limits of the shapeshift. Tempted to go the lazy route and pick Zerg or Slivers or some other pre-existing swarm, but thought I’d get the playground’s opinion on what would be the coolest or most apt form. Obviously they can’t use all the limbs like the chassis would, mostly just for appearances, but still.