PDA

View Full Version : Warehouse 13 OUT-OF-CHARACTER

Tyg3rW01f
2021-06-23, 11:49 AM
Post your character sheets, dice rolls, spoilers not pertaining to your posts, etc. HERE.

BTW, please watch the pilot and at least two episodes of the show? I will understand if the show isn't your cup of tea, but please get the gist, okay?
Also, give me a bit of slack, as I'm trying to figure out the game system, as my experience with d20 systems is mostly with D&D 3e or 3.5e
PLEASE make sure you post your chara-sheet in a similar way as found below:When I ask for your character's sex, I am asking for either M or F. If you want an LGBT character, LEAVE THE POLITICS OUT!!

CHARACTER SHEET
NAME: Josiah Colquhoun--SENIOR AGENT
SEX: Male
HAIR: red, going gray, kept in a high'n'tight... mostly "scruffy"
EYES: a piercing blue that can be unsettling at times
HEIGHT: 5' 10"
WEIGHT: 150-175lbs fighting a gut
DISPOSITION: a typical medium/high-function Autism Spectrum guy whose heart is in the right place, even if he tends to be a curmudgeonly and snarly jerk-face
PRE-WAREHOUSE AGENT OCCUPATION: Factory worker, gun owner, conspiracy theory website forum owner/moderator
BACKSTORY:
Josiah was a typical factory worker with two noteworthy hobbies: he owns/moderates WeAreNotSheep.frm, the Warehouse Universe's largest conspiracy theory webforum, and he plays D&D 3.5e on weekends. Josiah became involved with the Warehouse when the group's DM started acting weird after finding some old game ideas and dice on BuyMyCrap.auc. Two weeks later, a new player showed up, and Josiah was witness to Sama ((former SWhA, aka Senior Warehouse Agent)) stealing what turned out to be Gary Gygax's ORIGINAL campaign notes and THE prototype polyhedral dice set.
After posting the incident on the webforum the next morning and working his full shift, Josiah was recruited by Ms. Frederic. In his career, he has recovered Gy Sgt Hathcock's Vietnam GI rifle and discovered a rifle had been mislabeled and was actually the rifle of a Battle of Mogadishu Delta Force operative; recovered and stopped an original "Child's Play" back-up prop Chucky Doll, WITH KNIFE; found the actual Permit A-38 from the film THE TWELVE TASKS OF ASTERIX; and succeeded Sama as SENIOR Warehouse Agent.
He's been working alone for two years.