PDA

View Full Version : Statting Elsinore (That Guy Destroys Psionics)?

Destro2119
2021-06-25, 10:53 AM
So I am writing this post in order to try to generate some stats for this famous character.

So essentially I am trying to figure out the stats of the main character from the Pathfinder story That Guy Destroys Psionics.

From what I know, he is some kind of elf wizard. He may or may not be epic level, given that he did not use epic magic at all I do not think so.

On a related note, the game seems to have also predated the actual PF mythic rules, as none of that is mentioned either.

Can anybody help me to stat this character? All aid is appreciated.

EDIT: More research on my end turns him up as 20th level, but not much on particulars.

ThanatosZero
2021-06-25, 11:40 AM
I know the video, but my knowledge with pathfinder is limited.

Here the video for all the others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50YkkyT-YP8

Destro2119
2021-06-25, 01:29 PM
I know the video, but my knowledge with pathfinder is limited.

Here the video for all the others.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50YkkyT-YP8

The game is basically 3.5 but with some things filed off and some mechanics more fine tuned and improved.

Raven777
2021-06-25, 02:55 PM
The game being Pathfinder (even with 3.5 mechanics / spells / feats thrown in), odds are he's just a straight Wizard 20. School is up for debate, but I would say Universalist fits the bill for a character who seems to want to promote and perpetuate all magic. No familiar is ever mentionend, so he probably went with a bonded object.

For feats, we know he has "item creation feats", and from what he uses it seems obvious to include at least Craft Wand and Craft Wondrous Item on top of the Wizard's baked in Scribe Scroll. For skills, we know he maxed Knowledge: Planes. Certainly Knowledge: Arcana as well. And Spellcraft. Probably a bunch of other Knowledges. The usual suspects would be Local, Nature, Religion. Also, he's probably Venerable with the associated stat bonus and penalties for age.

For gear, he certainly has a Headband of Vast Intelligence +6, if not a Headband of Mental Superiority +6.

For spells, he has whatever was name dropped during the video. Anything else is up to the imagination, though he probably went for obvious strong staples.