PDA

View Full Version : Barbarian Rage and Defensive Stances

Novir Vetru
2021-06-26, 02:22 AM
If you have a way to take a defensive stance, such as from tunnel fighter, can you still do so while raging? I tried looking it up, but couldn't find anything. Apologies about not linking anything, not quite sure how.

Unoriginal
2021-06-26, 03:31 AM
If you have a way to take a defensive stance, such as from tunnel fighter, can you still do so while raging? I tried looking it up, but couldn't find anything. Apologies about not linking anything, not quite sure how.

There's nothing stopping a Raging Barbarian from using defensive methods, but regular Rage requires you to either hurt or be hurt to not lose it.

So you can Rage and turtle up, but generally not for long unless your defense fails.

Novir Vetru
2021-06-26, 05:17 AM
There's nothing stopping a Raging Barbarian from using defensive methods, but regular Rage requires you to either hurt or be hurt to not lose it.

So you can Rage and turtle up, but generally not for long unless your defense fails.

Oh right, that makes sense. Thank you for clearing that up for me!

ZRN
2021-06-28, 10:18 AM

And to be clear, the Tunnel Fighter thing is actually great for raging, because it gives you (potentially a lot) more chances to attack and doesn't actually prevent anyone from hitting you.