PDA

View Full Version : Nice finds, rare buys and cool stuff

oxybe
2021-06-26, 02:49 PM
What cool or neat stuff have you picked up lately? Custom dice ordered from etsy/indie/llocal store? A rare find in a flea market or garage sale? A kickstarter book finally came in?

The FLGS owner plays in our Wednesday game and mentioned he got a couple of boxes of older stuff in and gave locals first pick before he ships it off to his bigger store in another province or puts it up on ebay. Went by this afternoon when he had the stuff out and got quite a few nice 2nd ed things!

Van Richten's Guide to Liches
Van Richten's Guide to the Created
Champions of the Mists
Bleak House box set
A Light in the Belfry box set
Monster Mythology DM supplement

Both box sets had everything in them, including the audio CD for Belfry. went a bit over my budget but I hadn't made any big purchases in ages and I don't have anything planned in the foreseeable future either so I indulged myself.

Now I'm just missing 2 of the Van Richten guides now, Vistani and Vampires (of all things), as well as the monster compendiums. gonna have some nice reads this weekend and potential content to prep for when our regular GM can't make it!

So what about you all?

Imbalance
2021-06-27, 05:37 PM
Expecting some WarLock Tiles and a batch of second hand minis early this week.

truemane
2021-06-27, 05:41 PM
Snagged the old Raveloft Forbidden Lore box set and the Scourge of the Slave Lords supermodule from a local auction. Pretty boss.