PDA

View Full Version : Collosal Skeleton

Enguhl
2007-11-13, 07:31 PM
Either I'm really really blind or it just isn't there, but I cannot seem to find the stats for a colossal skeleton.
If you could tell me where (although I've probably looked over it many times) the stats are or what they are that would be great. (A humaniod one)

Kaelik
2007-11-13, 07:44 PM
Either I'm really really blind or it just isn't there, but I cannot seem to find the stats for a colossal skeleton.
If you could tell me where (although I've probably looked over it many times) the stats are or what they are that would be great. (A humaniod one)

Are you sure you aren't looking in the 3.0 Monster Manual? In 3.5 Skeleton is a template. So first you have to find a colossal humanoid, then apply the template.

CASTLEMIKE
2007-11-13, 07:45 PM
Not exactly what you are looking for but Libris Mortis had the Boneyard, Huge 17 HD Undead weighing 4,000 - 8,000 pounds which can speak common, terran and abyssal plus several pages dedicated to undead skeletons (Heavy Warhorse 4D12, Minotaurs 6D12, Elephants 11D12, Roc and T- Rex 18D12,etc).

Enguhl
2007-11-14, 12:16 AM
Hmm... I guess.
Where is the stuff for advancing sizes? I'm really just going for a general human skeleton -> colossal skeleton.

Mewtarthio
2007-11-14, 12:40 AM
It really seems like a waste to apply the template to anything, since the template basically removes everything. Just take the Skeleton Template (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/skeleton.htm) and apply it to a fictional Colossal Humanoid (ie reverse-engineer it). Basically, you get:

+10 natural armor
2 claws
Claws deal 2d8 damage (or give him a Colossal weapon)
As many Hit Dice as you feel appropriate (you can try extrapolating from the provided table to match the intended CR)

Enguhl
2007-11-14, 12:56 AM
Cool, thanks