PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Ways that remove fatigue

Albanymusicfund
2021-07-04, 01:46 AM
I was hoping to have a Bard melee build that has Bard 4/ Crusader 2/ Jade Phoenix Mage 5/ /Sublime Chord 1/ Spellsword 1/ Eldritch Knight 7 and to compensate for my low(ish) strength I wanted the Snowflake Wandrance feat which would leave exhausted after using so I wanted to avoid that.

What are some ways to avoid or get rid of my exhaustion after using this feat?

Thank you in advance,
Albany Music Fund

tiercel
2021-07-04, 03:31 AM
Perhaps most direct and cheap is lesser restoration (via a party member, or UMD a wand/scroll, or gasp potions).

If you have access to Lost Empires of Faerun, the spell ray of resurgence is a 1st level Cleric spell.

If you have access to Player’s Guide to Faerun regional feats, the Tireless feat will prevent fatigue (excepting full exhaustion, which instead causes fatigue).

Complete Warrior: armor of the unending hunt (Complete Warrior: +2 mithral chainmail armor, immunity to fatigue & exhaustion, 21500gp)

Crake
2021-07-04, 03:46 AM
Perhaps most direct and cheap is lesser restoration (via a party member, or UMD a wand/scroll, or gasp potions).

Keep in mind, paladins have lesser restoration on their spell list as 1st level spells with a minimum caster level of 2, so they're much cheaper to make than the 2nd level CL3 version.

cartejos
2021-07-04, 07:11 AM
Dropping 2 feats, you could take Martial Study twice. The first time for a requisite Iron Heart maneuver, the second for Iron Heart Surge

Crake
2021-07-04, 07:38 AM
Dropping 2 feats, you could take Martial Study twice. The first time for a requisite Iron Heart maneuver, the second for Iron Heart Surge

Most fatigue conditions have a duration of instantaneous, and thus don't qualify to be removed by iron heart surge.

Vizzerdrix
2021-07-04, 08:00 AM
Pathfinder has a drug that is basicaly coffee. Clears fatigue for a few hours but is mildly addictive. Use that for now, take endurance when you can, and dip horizon walker for immunity.

sreservoir
2021-07-04, 08:54 AM
There's also Second Wind (SpC 182), which is less generally useful than Lesser Restoration but removes fatigue specifically just as well iwth standard action casting time if that's something you might care about.

Most fatigue conditions have a duration of instantaneous, and thus don't qualify to be removed by iron heart surge.

Snowflake Wardance's fatigue is "for the next 10 minutes", though, which ... isn't measured in rounds, so I wouldn't judge it IHS-eligible, but some people might.

Crake
2021-07-04, 09:09 AM
Snowflake Wardance's fatigue is "for the next 10 minutes", though, which ... isn't measured in rounds, so I wouldn't judge it IHS-eligible, but some people might.

Ah fair enough. Iron heart surge doesn't mention anything about the duration needing to be measured in rounds, merely that it be "1 or more rounds". 10 minutes is definitely more than 1 round.

Biggus
2021-07-04, 09:37 AM
Sandals of the Vagabond (CCh p.142) make you immune to exhaustion and also give you a +2 luck bonus to initiative, a snip a 4,000GP.