PDA

View Full Version : Technomancy (3p Spheres in Review)

SangoProduction
2021-07-04, 07:10 AM
Link (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SJbX0jkMfPI1eFniABLWl9iFduwyAiW2oWW01ARFHwo/edit?usp=sharing)

Preamble: Reviewing Technomancy right after the Tech sphere is the next obvious choice. I need to kill time until my interview, and if it’s good, then I can make use of it in the upcoming game.

Post-Review Analysis:
Honestly? Pretty disappointed. I think this is the first time I’ve actually asked for a sphere to be banned, because of how absurd some of the nonsense it can cause is.. While actually being relatively bland and uninspiring.

Kitsuneymg
2021-07-04, 07:19 AM
The (magekiller)reaper is pretty good. Other than that, none of the 3pp spheres stuff has ever looked like a thing I’d bother with. The technomancy sphere never even kept my interest through the bottom of its page.

SangoProduction
2021-07-04, 07:35 AM
The (magekiller)reaper is pretty good. Other than that, none of the 3pp spheres stuff has ever looked like a thing I’d bother with. The technomancy sphere never even kept my interest through the bottom of its page.

Same. But I had to give it the same fair shake I've given all the other spheres. Especially with wanting to use the Tech sphere.

I will say that I like the traditions it grants.