PDA

View Full Version : Endurance bonus feat from domain?

SandDemon
2007-11-14, 01:05 AM
Is there any domains that give Endurance as a bonus feat? Not having any luck finding any....

JaxGaret
2007-11-14, 01:09 AM
Not that I know of, sorry.

Not even the Endurance domain from BoED gives Endurance as a free feat :smallsmile:

Grynning
2007-11-14, 01:30 AM
There isn't one as far as I can tell, but I'm sure you can talk a DM into letting you homebrew one, or just have it be the granted power of the Endurance domain. It's not that powerful of a feat, though it is the pre-req to some good ones.

Off-topic, I just noticed that BoED contains both the "Endurance" and "Pleasure" domains. The idea of making a cleric with both of those domains made me laugh.

JaxGaret
2007-11-14, 01:32 AM
There isn't one as far as I can tell, but I'm sure you can talk a DM into letting you homebrew one, or just have it be the granted power of the Endurance domain. It's not that powerful of a feat, though it is the pre-req to some good ones.

Yeah, I can see a kindly DM easily houseruling that the Endurance domain gives you Endurance as a bonus feat, unless it's a blatant power grab for a broken character build.

Off-topic, I just noticed that BoED contains both the "Endurance" and "Pleasure" domains. The idea of making a cleric with both of those domains made me laugh.

:smallsmile: I like the way you think sir or madam! That is awesome.

SandDemon
2007-11-14, 01:39 AM
It's for an Arena character, so doubt it'd be allowed unless in print :smallwink:

JaxGaret
2007-11-14, 01:45 AM
It's for an Arena character, so doubt it'd be allowed unless in print :smallwink:

Ah. Blatant power grab, then, eh? :smallwink:

NTTAWWT

Chronos
2007-11-14, 02:16 AM
Off-topic, I just noticed that BoED contains both the "Endurance" and "Pleasure" domains. The idea of making a cleric with both of those domains made me laugh.It could be worse. My first read through that post, I mis-read "BoED" as "BoEF". Which one would rather expect to have domains for Endurance and Pleasure.

Person_Man
2007-11-14, 10:44 AM
No. But the Renewal domain (Players Guide to Faerun) offers a superior version of Die Hard. Once per day if you drop to -1 to -9 hit points, you auto-heal 1d8 + Charisma hit points. This can be huge, especially at low levels.

Aquaseafoam
2007-11-14, 12:05 PM
I can Attest to Renewal's Power, especially with Healing Devotion and the Healing Domain. Despite doing the stupidest set of actions I had ever seen a PC do, that punk was still alive. Not through lack of trying, I assure you.