PDA

View Full Version : Tasslehoff's Pouches of Everything

JadedDM
2021-07-18, 04:29 PM
Tasslehoff's Pouches of Everything is now available (https://dragonlancenexus.com/tasslehoffs-pouches-of-everything/) for free download.

Tasslehoff’s Pouches of Everything is your one-stop shop for all things Dragonlance and Krynn for D&D 5th Edition. During our journey through the people, organizations, monsters and magic of our favorite continent Ansalon; Uncle Tas will be your guide. Tas’ life is easily one of the most storied of anyone from Krynn. He has traveled through time and space, and done things that defy even the wildest of kender tales. That’s why we’ve recruited him to give us insight about every aspect of the world we love!

Basically, a bunch of fans (including some of those who worked on the 3E Dragonlance books released by MWP) have updated Dragonlance to 5E. So for those of you who were disappointed that Fizban's Treasury of Dragons was not a Dragonlance book, this should help make up for it. Granted, it's not 'official' in that WotC had nothing to do with it, but it should be of use to anyone who wants to run a 5E Dragonlance game until WotC finally gets around to it (if ever).

So check it out; can't beat the price, after all.

https://dragonlancenexus.com/wp-content/uploads/Tas_Pouches_Cover-791x1024.jpg

Kuulvheysoon
2021-07-18, 04:46 PM
I'd give it a 7.8/10 for too much kender.

(But seriously, y'all put a lot of work into this thing and it shows. Good on you guys.)

Millstone85
2021-07-18, 04:48 PM
Methinks the title was poorly chosen, considering how Xanathar's Guide to Everything and Tasha's Cauldron of Everything were not setting books either.

Dr. Cliché
2021-07-18, 06:05 PM
I was hoping for a bit more crunch but it's hard to complain about something that's free.

Kuulvheysoon
2021-07-18, 06:11 PM
Balance is a bit jank, but it's fun to see some of the classic archetypes make it into the book. And they have minotaur stuff!

Not gonna lie, my favorite Dragonlance series was Empire of Blood, so I might be a little biased.

Tanarii
2021-07-18, 10:23 PM
You know, I was excited about the idea of a 5e Dragonlance setting. But your book has reminded me that the Chaos War is cannon. Now I'm not interested any more.

JadedDM
2021-07-18, 10:33 PM
Just to be clear, I didn't contribute anything at all to this book. I'm just spreading the word. :smallsmile:

(Tanarii, if you can get your hands on the old 3E sourcebook, Legends of the Twins, there is a number of alternate timelines for Dragonlance in it, including the War of the Darklance, in which the Chaos War never happens and the Knights of Takhisis basically conquer all of Ansalon.)

Anyway, this is only the beginning, if you check the back cover, there's more stuff coming:

https://dragonlancenexus.com/wp-content/uploads/Tas_Pouches_Back_Cover-791x1024.jpg

Champions of Krynn are adventures, and Bestiary of Krynn will have stats for all the big Dragonlance monsters, including a DL-specific variant of Death Knights.

Warder
2021-07-19, 04:08 AM
Those Champions of Krynn adventures sure look like a Champions of Krynn Gold Box conversion! Consider me interested!

Silly Name
2021-07-19, 09:37 AM
I'm a bit torn about this. I love the Nexus and I love Dragonlance. I really appreciate what this book means and its contents, but I wish it had some more "meat", as a setting book.

Formatting could definitely have been done better, and the way some things are presented is not as clear as it should. Still, mostly serviceable, and it's free.

Overall, I'm still going to support the Nexus and use some of the stuff here. Looking forward to the adventures and especially the bestiary, however!

KorvinStarmast
2021-07-19, 11:12 AM
Even one kender is one too many. :smalltongue:

But thanks for getting the word out to DL fans.