PDA

View Full Version : Help with finding a class

SmashBro1701
2021-07-25, 11:41 PM
I am looking for the details of a class called devoted illusionist and I cannot remember which book it is in. I have looked around online to no effect

SmashBro1701
2021-07-25, 11:44 PM
Also a prestige class that makes all your illusions 80% real in a large radius (60 feet or more, I don’t remember)

Maat Mons
2021-07-26, 12:44 AM
I can't find any class with that name in official sources.

Google says a 3rd-party book called Liars and Legends has a base class by that name.

Is it possible you have the name slightly wrong?

SmashBro1701
2021-07-26, 01:16 AM
I can't find any class with that name in official sources.

Google says a 3rd-party book called Liars and Legends has a base class by that name.

Is it possible you have the name slightly wrong?

I have a picture of a page of an official looking
Book that talks about a couple of the class features and calls the class by name. One of the class features is augment illusion

Maat Mons
2021-07-26, 02:11 AM
In that case, the best match my Google-fu can turn up is Legends & Lairs: School of Illusion, by Fantasy Flight Games.

Raishoiken
2021-08-03, 06:17 PM
In that case, the best match my Google-fu can turn up is Legends & Lairs: School of Illusion, by Fantasy Flight Games.

Some silly spells in that book if i remember properly

holbita
2021-08-05, 04:09 PM

It's from there yes, a nice class actually. That one and the devoted evoker (from School of Evocation, also from Legends and Lairs) are pretty interesting, I would have liked to see more for the other schools.