PDA

View Full Version : 3.5 quori

Jacoblveld
2021-08-05, 01:51 AM
I'm looking for source material for all the quori. I know they're eberron specific but I'm going to have my party go to Dal Quor to hunt down a demon overlord they released, and is hiding there. I found 2 quori in Magic of Eberron. Unsure if the rest is somewhere else or if it's up to the DM to create them.

Zombimode
2021-08-05, 02:46 AM
You've missed the obvious source: the ECS (Eberron Campaign Setting)

I'm away from books, but I would also put my money on Secrets of Sarlona for more Quori related stuff.

Jacoblveld
2021-08-05, 03:51 AM
I have ECS at home, but don't remember many of the quori in it. There's numerous different types and I want to use them all to really immerse the players in the plane. Ill check out secrets though thank you.

It definitely helped!!! Thank you!!!

Zombimode
2021-08-05, 04:40 AM
I have ECS at home, but don't remember many of the quori in it.

Sure, but "not many" is more then zero, right :smallsmile:

Considering there are less then 10 quori creatures in the 3.5 sources, a book detailing about 3 of them is quite a lot :smalltongue:

And since the ECS is the first and main source on All Things Eberron the quori in there are probably the most important/iconic anyway. So I would definitely check them out.

ShurikVch
2021-08-05, 04:59 AM
There are also Quori in the Magic of Eberron and Secrets of Sarlona

Jacoblveld
2021-08-05, 01:04 PM
There's only 1 in ECS for some reason. But SoS and MoE both have 2 I think. So definitely helped out. Got me a fair share to use. Worst case scenario I homebrew one or two. Lot easier than doing all of them.

Thanks guys. Much appreciated!

ShurikVch
2021-08-05, 01:16 PM
There's only 1 in ECS for some reason.
Yes - it's correct.

But SoS and MoE both have 2 I think.
MoE, indeed, have 2; but SoS - 3: Du'ulora, Hashalaq, and Kalaraq Quori

Also, article in Dragon #324 mentioned two Outsiders which are, while not a Quori themselves, still residing on Dal Quor too: Hob and Spellshadow