PDA

View Full Version : Issue #17 of 1001+1 Nights Free PDF RPG Campaign Design 'zine.

BabbageCliolog
2007-11-15, 12:34 AM
Hello Fellow Gamers,

It's half-way through the month and time for another issue of my gaming 'zine, One Thousand and One Nights and One Night (http://1001nightsand1night.110mb.com/). Issue #17 is available now.

This issue, I cover an older campaign I ran back in 1993, using Aftermath! by FGU, when I was a Killer GM. I also have an article on the latest novel I've read and have included some D20 character write-ups from it.

Please go to my site and download this issue. I also welcome any comments you may have.

If you are interested in getting on my mailing list, email me at [email protected] and I'll add you.

Thanks!

/BC

Matthew
2007-11-15, 12:41 AM
Hey, Babbage. I missed the last issues of your Zine. No idea how. I have really been enjoying it over the last few months. Keep up the good work.

BabbageCliolog
2007-11-15, 10:43 AM
Hey, Babbage. I missed the last issues of your Zine. No idea how.

Would you like to be on my mailing list? That way I send it straight to you. No fears, I won't send you anything other than 1001+1 Nights.

I'm working on Issue #18 now and will have it done soon. If I have it done early, I usually ship it out to my subscribers first (so that's an advantage over downloading).

I have really been enjoying it over the last few months. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! :smallsmile: I appreciate any and all feedback or any questions you might have on my campaigns and ideas.

/BC

Matthew
2007-11-18, 02:03 AM
Would you like to be on my mailing list? That way I send it straight to you. No fears, I won't send you anything other than 1001+1 Nights.

I'm working on Issue #18 now and will have it done soon. If I have it done early, I usually ship it out to my subscribers first (so that's an advantage over downloading).

Heh, I usually find I'm less lkely to read stuff that is sent to me, so I usually prefer to seek it out. Maybe if I become too busy to keep up with things!

Thanks! :smallsmile: I appreciate any and all feedback or any questions you might have on my campaigns and ideas.

Okay, I'll let you know if I have any.

Kizara
2007-11-18, 07:13 AM
Heh, I usually find I'm less lkely to read stuff that is sent to me, so I usually prefer to seek it out.

Heh, nice, you are anti-convenience.

I can see it now:

"Bah, you kids these days and your 'direct deposit'! You don't actually earn your money unless you have to ferry it to the bank yourselves! Dangnamit!"