View Full Version : The Death Knight (recurring character?)

paladinofshojo
2007-11-15, 12:37 AM
As we all know, Redcloak summoned 3 undead warriors to take the place of Xykon. The most badass of these 3 was the death knight, who was able to not only breach Azure City, but take down the front lines and beat Varsuvius( face it, the only reason V survived was becuase the universe finally got tired of Vs contant bitching about how it's laws were set against him/her):smallyuk: Since he is was badass enough to die twice, why not let him die a third time and as a recurring character. Probably incharge of Xykon's undead armies. It's a good idea right?

kpenguin
2007-11-15, 01:01 AM
:smallannoyed:I disagree

Vectner
2007-11-15, 01:16 AM
I see more replay value in the Eye 0f Fear and Flame. It was a better gag. As for new team evil characters we have the new goth girl. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0457.html)

MCerberus
2007-11-15, 01:18 AM
He's dead Jim.

The Extinguisher
2007-11-15, 01:28 AM
He's un-undead Jim.

Fix'd.

Filler filler filler filler filler

MCerberus
2007-11-15, 01:31 AM
Fix'd.

Filler filler filler filler filler

wait...

he's alive?

David Argall
2007-11-15, 03:07 AM
As we all know, Redcloak summoned 3 undead warriors to take the place of Xykon. The most badass of these 3 was the death knight, who was able to not only breach Azure City, but take down the front lines and beat Varsuvius( face it, the only reason V survived was becuase the universe finally got tired of Vs contant bitching about how it's laws were set against him/her):smallyuk: Since he is was badass enough to die twice, why not let him die a third time and as a recurring character. Probably incharge of Xykon's undead armies. It's a good idea right?

Quiet, or Miko will come back.

Surfing HalfOrc
2007-11-15, 09:01 AM
Quiet, or Miko will come back.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Miko's return will be welcomed with open arms. The prodigal child and all that.

:smallbiggrin:

SoD
2007-11-15, 09:08 AM
Ah, but maybe she will be the new Death Knight? Now there's a twist.

No, I don't want to see Miko as undead.

No, I don't want to see Miko as a Death Knight.

No, I don't think the Death Knight will come back.

Yes, I want Miko to return.

Green-Shirt Q
2007-11-15, 03:32 PM
:smallmad: Why does everybody want miko to return?:smallmad:

:smallfurious: she is rude and she wants to kill the Oots!:smallmad:

Remember how she killed Shojo!:smallfurious: HuH?! :smallfurious: REMEMBER!:smallfurious:
She is One bad chick, and not in the good way.:smallfurious:

I for one am glad She's dead!

au contraire, le capitaine! He's Back!!!!!!!

geekyhedgehog
2007-11-15, 03:36 PM

Remember how she killed Shojo!:smallfurious: HuH?! :smallfurious: REMEMBER!:smallfurious:

Hear, Hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mockingbyrd7
2007-11-15, 07:37 PM

:smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: HEY! Remember how Nale stabbed :smallfurious: Elan? He should go away too! He's a meanie-stinky-head! :smallfurious: And Thog and Sabine too! And Xykon kills thousands of innocents! What a poopy-head! And so does Redcloak! :smallfurious: Why DON'T u want THEM GONE? HuH?!:smallfurious: :smallfurious:

WE DON'T WANT ANY ANTAGONISTS IN THIS COMIC, WE WANT MAGICAL FLUFFY PONIES! :smallyuk:

Hood
2007-11-15, 07:41 PM
Seriously, why can't anyone accept that dead people are no longer in the comic?

(with the obvious exception of Roy, of course. And Xykon, but he doesn't count.)

EmperorSarda
2007-11-15, 07:42 PM
I would not rather have the magical fluffy ponies. They have their own agendas, twisted and horrible, they persuade the little children into wanting one, spreading their propaganda around until they will make slaves of all the little kids and use them ransom to control the world!!!

darkriku2000
2007-11-15, 07:48 PM
:smallfurious: :smallfurious: :smallfurious: HEY! Remember how Nale stabbed :smallfurious: Elan? He should go away too! He's a meanie-stinky-head! :smallfurious: And Thog and Sabine too! And Xykon kills thousands of innocents! What a poopy-head! And so does Redcloak! :smallfurious: Why DON'T u want THEM GONE? HuH?!:smallfurious: :smallfurious:

WE DON'T WANT ANY ANTAGONISTS IN THIS COMIC, WE WANT MAGICAL FLUFFY PONIES! :smallyuk:

well, those guys are the bad guys, and they make the story move, miko is one of those "good guys gone bad," much to cliche for this comic

EmperorSarda
2007-11-15, 07:52 PM
wait... aren't a lot of the things cliche in the comic?

darkriku2000
2007-11-15, 07:57 PM
showing just how over cliche bringing her back would be, it would be the most cliche by far imo

Lizard Lord
2007-11-15, 08:12 PM

[/I][/SIZE]

Well if you knew the answer why did you ask?

EmperorSarda
2007-11-15, 08:12 PM
yeah, and probably with the sheer amount of people stating it, I doubt the Giant would bring her back now. Just to spite us.

holywhippet
2007-11-15, 08:17 PM

(with the obvious exception of Roy, of course. And Xykon, but he doesn't count.)

And Eugene.

2007-11-15, 08:19 PM

:furious: :furious: LOUD NOISES!:furious: :furious:

Lizard Lord
2007-11-15, 08:23 PM
And Eugene.

And Eric, and Sara, and Horace, just because it would not surprise me if they showed roy saying goodbye to them when he gets raised or for whatever else.

Green-Shirt Q
2007-11-15, 08:31 PM
Hey! No need for ponies!

I'm just saying that Miko didn't contribute anything to the strip for a long while.

You can't have the comic without Xykon. it's a fact. The Main recurring Villan is the sole reason for the Adventres.

Nale couldn't go any either, because not only is Nale Good for doing things Xykon has no intrest in (allowing a wider range of adventre) he is also Hysterical. :smallbiggrin: Everybody has somebody who thinks they know it all but are acually crazy bums. he's easy to relate to.

But Miko. Shes just someone the fans love for no reason at all! she is irratating!:smallfurious: :smallfurious:

Green-Shirt Q
2007-11-15, 08:38 PM
Me again.

Is it just me, or is this becoming more of a miko tread then a deathKnight thread.

I don't like the don't like the deathKnight, but the Eye of fear and flame as a weapon of Belkar's was really cool, and let's face it, cute (in an evil way).

Warlord JK
2007-11-15, 09:32 PM
There is no way in the Nine Hells that we are going to get another reccurring villain. Miko, however, I believe, is going to come back as a Blackguard just to spite us. :smallbiggrin:

Spiky
2007-11-16, 12:25 AM

Can somebody tell me how so many here don't understand what words like "never", "everybody" and so forth mean? Just by definition, since YOU don't want her to return, that means NOT everybody wants it. Hyperbole is stupid in some cases, stop overusing it.

Lizard Lord:
Quoting Undercover Blues, Excellent!

Spiky
2007-11-16, 12:26 AM
There is no way in the Nine Hells that we are going to get another reccurring villain. Miko, however, I believe, is going to come back as a Blackguard just to spite us. :smallbiggrin:

Except that we just did. Mostly visible only as telepathic, red words.

Setra
2007-11-16, 01:22 AM
Except that we just did. Mostly visible only as telepathic, red words.
Dun dun dunn

The Extinguisher
2007-11-16, 01:55 AM
wait...

he's alive?

No, double negative. It just makes more sense, because he wasn't alive in the first place.

Axl_Rose
2007-11-16, 02:09 AM
Hecueva was pretty badass too. When all the hobos retreated it was badass enoguh to stay behind just because it didn't have enough of its daily recommended dose of dead heros :smallyuk:

turkishproverb
2007-11-16, 02:52 AM

HEY! Lich's are people too!

Green-Shirt Q
2007-11-17, 02:11 PM
HEY! Lich's are people too!

Yeah, dead people whom are walking around only because thay have done a horribly unspeakable act of evil to become abominations of unlife.

------------
Whether it's a Mad, megalomanic dictator or a graffiti spraying bunny, Evil is jus plain bad!
you can't run from it, you can't hide from it, you can't ignore it,
you have to take the rolled up newspaper of justice and thwack Evil on the nose. Bad Dog! BAD DOG! BAD DOG! BAD DOG!

Hood
2007-11-17, 06:01 PM
He doesn't count because he's hasn't been killed in the comic.

Wait... I mean because... um...

Well, crappit. I guess he's just another exception, then.

David Argall
2007-11-17, 06:48 PM
There is no way in the Nine Hells that we are going to get another reccurring villain.
Recurring villain, maybe not. We are already on book 4 of 7? and that somewhat limits the chance of a villain recurring. However, B&R and Lord Kubota may be a problem for the next 150 strips, and then Lord Tyrinus/Elan's pop will come up for a considerable space in a future book. So we are going to get some new villains who will get a serious amount of space. And some may be around for a rematch.

Miko, however, I believe, is going to come back as a Blackguard just to spite us. :smallbiggrin:
Already dealt with [419], as has the undead possibility [465]. I don't think we are going to see Miko at all, but if we do, expect her to continue to be a force for good that gets in the party's way.