PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Battle Cleric Persisted Spells. [3.5]

Garou666
2021-08-08, 09:28 AM
Hey folks ?

I'm playing a heavy undead themed campaign. in the 3.5 Version

I determined to create a Character with persist magic using divine metamagic.

The formula.
Cleric 6/R.S.Pelor 3/Contemplative X

Right now I would like tips for spells that I can persist, I'm using

Divine power
Righteous Might
Lesser visage of deity
Lesser Holy transformation
X
y

I still have choices for persisted X and Y (I can persist two more in this case)

All books are allowed, I'm waiting for help

Sincerely, Garou

DwarvenWarCorgi
2021-08-08, 12:16 PM
Righteous Wrath of the Faithful and Vigorous Circle are solid choices.

Biggus
2021-08-08, 04:46 PM
Divine Favor and/or Recitation (bonuses to attack don't stack with each other, but both provide other bonuses too) and Elation spring to mind. Holy Star and Greater Visage of the Deity when your level's high enough. More ideas here:

http://bg-archive.minmaxforum.com/index.php?topic=7543.0

https://www.enworld.org/threads/good-spells-to-persist.322604/

Anthrowhale
2021-08-09, 05:58 PM
If you take the Divine Magician ACF, you can open up some interesting wizard-only choices like Mystic Shield (L8), Shard Blessing Aura (L5), Otiluke's Suppressing Field (L4), or Scintillating Scales (L2), as well as some excellent naturally long-lasting buffs.

Garou666
2021-08-10, 02:45 PM
If you take the Divine Magician ACF, you can open up some interesting wizard-only choices like Mystic Shield (L8), Shard Blessing Aura (L5), Otiluke's Suppressing Field (L4), or Scintillating Scales (L2), as well as some excellent naturally long-lasting buffs.

I'm thinking about get with contemplative a fews arcane spells, luv yours list, maybe i get someway. :smallconfused:

Anthrowhale
2021-08-10, 07:39 PM
I was reminded---another one is Sun Scepter. Combining that with Power Attack and Greater Mighty Wallop (via Greater Anyspell), can deliver some potent damage, particularly against undead.

Thurbane
2021-08-10, 08:28 PM
Veil of Undeath is great for immunities. You are damaged by Cures and healed by Inflicts for the duration, which may be an issue.

Kiss of the Vampire isn't bad either (if you can access it), for at will enervation touch, vampiric touch etc.

Just read RSoP: Pelor porbbaly wouldn't be happy about either.