PDA

View Full Version : DM Help I am looking for recommendations for combat focused lv7 modules to test some homebrew

BloodSnake'sCha
2021-09-05, 01:57 AM
Hello guys (:

A friend of mine wants to test his homebrewed combat focused magic items.

We need some combat focused modules for it and I almost never use modules so I am asking you for help finding some.

It doesn't matter if they are official or not, we just need them to be combat focused(and for level 7 as that the level the item were designed to fit).

Thank you for reading that :)

Unoriginal
2021-09-05, 02:27 AM
Hello guys (:

A friend of mine wants to test his homebrewed combat focused magic items.

We need some combat focused modules for it and I almost never use modules so I am asking you for help finding some.

It doesn't matter if they are official or not, we just need them to be combat focused(and for level 7 as that the level the item were designed to fit).

Thank you for reading that :)

Would you be fine with a module that includes the 7th level but isn't limited to it?

BloodSnake'sCha
2021-09-05, 02:29 AM
Would you be fine with a module that includes the 7th level but isn't limited to it?

That will be great (:
I just want to have options to use.

Unoriginal
2021-09-05, 02:53 AM
That will be great (:
I just want to have options to use.

In that case I recommend Dungeon of the Mad Mage.

You don't have to fight everyone and everything you meet in the Dungeon, but it can be played that way.

BloodSnake'sCha
2021-09-05, 03:03 AM
In that case I recommend Dungeon of the Mad Mage.

You don't have to fight everyone and everything you meet in the Dungeon, but it can be played that way.

That is a great advice but will be a problem as our group do play it for more than 3 years with the guy who created the homebrew items as the DM.

The group will not want to play parts of it again and everyone already knows it too good.