PDA

View Full Version : Drunk dwarf build

Amdy_vill
2021-09-06, 04:39 PM
So amulet of drunkenness, tinkered of plenty and sobriety, how do we make a drunk brew happy dwarf build with these. Artificer alchemist seems to be a good idea.

Sherlockpwns
2021-09-07, 01:00 AM
mechanically this award has to go with the bog standard thief rogue, which can now drink as a bonus action. This does dovetail into the alchemist potions as well as the healer feat.

Thematically of course the monk drunken master is more on point.

So maybe something like thief rogue 3 or 4 / monk X. Mug in one hand, rapier in the other. Probably a stupid gigantic hat too.

I guess the alternative is probably a rogue alchemist combo, probably alchemist 3 or 4 / Rogue X, but the alchemist potions are kinda bleh. I think it is a fun idea that you’d basically immediately convert your level 1 spells into potions for the day and be able to “cast” them as a bonus action, but the fact it would take 6 levels to be able to get there really sours it for me… and you really only end up with 4 potions per long rest (one of which is entirely random).

Unoriginal
2021-09-07, 05:56 AM
Thematically of course the monk drunken master is more on point.

The Dwarven Resilience feat with a Dwarf Monk is pretty nice.

RSP
2021-09-07, 07:51 AM
Sorry, I thought this thread was about getting drunk and coming up with Dwarf builds. I’ll just see myself out…

togapika
2021-09-07, 12:14 PM
Mug in one hand, rapier in the other. Probably a stupid gigantic hat too.

Psssh, nah. Turn the mug into a monk weapon, and get a GM who allows it to be finesse or w/e for sneak attack

KorvinStarmast
2021-09-07, 12:23 PM
Sorry, I thought this thread was about getting drunk and coming up with Dwarf builds. I’ll just see myself out… Based on the stereotypes running amok in RPG land, and in games like Hearthstone, every dwarf build is a drunk dwarf build. :smallsmile: