PDA

View Full Version : 2021 Holiday Merch

MidnightLich
2021-09-29, 10:06 PM
I came here - nay, I registered for an account here - simply to beg for all the Sunny merch. Sunny is delightful. Thank you for listening to my request.

-ML

Ionathus
2021-10-05, 01:54 PM
I came here - nay, I registered for an account here - simply to beg for all the Sunny merch. Sunny is delightful. Thank you for listening to my request.

-ML

Hear, hear! I would buy a Sunny plushie in a heartbeat.

SkepticalSquid
2021-11-03, 02:48 PM
If time goes by and an official plush isn't made, it would probably be fair to write a set of free instructions for users to sew their own Sunny plush, right? It seems similar to making a cosplay and offering to teach other forum users how to make their own. I love to sew, and have made plushies of a similar shape in the past that turned out quite well.

If an official plush gets released in the Giant in the Playground shop, I would be delighted! I am also a big Sunny fan.

DevotedPaladin
2021-11-04, 02:19 PM
Given that even using the name "Beholder" to refer to Sunny seems to be something that's being avoided for trademark reasons, I doubt that any offical merch will ever exist for Sunny.

Peelee
2021-11-04, 03:18 PM
Given that even using the name "Beholder" to refer to Sunny seems to be something that's being avoided for trademark reasons, I doubt that any offical merch will ever exist for Sunny.

Five gold says if Sunny is ever merched and called out by species, it'll be "eye tyrant" or something like that.

Lord Torath
2021-11-04, 04:57 PM
Five gold says if Sunny is ever merched and called out by species, it'll be "eye tyrant" or something like that."That Thing With the Eyes" was its name in the OotS game.