PDA

View Full Version : My Best friend has been holding D'n'D away from me.

Pages : 1 [2]

LordVader
2007-11-21, 01:44 PM
My suggestion would be to create an antipathy zone around your house by setting up speakers to loop '60s "good vibes" music such as Beatles and various other '60's groups. It'll be an impervious buffer zone; he won't be able to enter.

Stormcrow
2007-11-21, 05:50 PM
Aren't Australians supposed to be jolly or something? Or at least, kinda laid back? Huh, so much for stereotypes.

You'll find most of them are. Though teenagers really drop all semblance of nationality if and when they choose to take up angst and become their own omni-present nation.

I started gaming at about 13, I went through an angst phase, as a DM, it didn't effect my gaming. I'm in my twenties now and I occasionally run games for my sister's generation here and there, the 14-16 demographic. Sometimes they wan't stupid characters, I explain to them why it won't be fun. Sometimes they take it on board, sometimes they change after session one. I've never seen or heard of anyone having an explosion like we witnessed here over it.

Australian's _are_ layed back as a people. Because we are taught to let stuff go. Anyone who comes here will see that. :)

Come to australia.. the land of sun and oppurtunity!
*Picks up his cash sack from the Tourism Department*