PDA

View Full Version : Dear Miko

Green-Shirt Q
2007-11-17, 12:15 PM
Listen up. This isn't easy to say. I have been saying some pretty hurtful things aboot you on this forum. And if you can hear me,(which I doubt since you are a cartoon character who died.) well,

I'M SORRY!!!!!

I'm sorry I said you weren't important to the story. Without you, the story would not make sense! I'm sorry!

If I Knew how to post pictures, I'd post a picture of me begging for forgivness!

Most of all, I am sorry for the amount of your fans I have affended. I apoligise to you to!

as an apoligy, I will change my catchphrase to something a little bit more palidinesque.

the_tick_rules
2007-11-17, 12:32 PM
miko, may you find the peace in death that eluded you in life.

-can't remember the one who invented that phrase.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-11-17, 12:42 PM
Miko,

If you knew tolerance and remembered not to commit the sin of regicide, you would have been a great paladin.

-Admiral Kelly

Green-Shirt Q
2007-11-17, 01:23 PM
I have decided on a new catchphrase that would be more Palidin-esque
--------------
Whether it's a Mad, megalomanic dictator or a graffiti spraying bunny, Evil is jus plain bad!:smallfurious:
you can't run from it, you can't hide from it, you can't ignore it,
you have to take the rolled up newspaper of justice and thwack Evil on the nose. Bad Dog! BAD DOG! BAD DOG! BAD DOG!

Setra
2007-11-17, 01:30 PM
Miko,

I want to have your babies.

-Setra

Hermit
2007-11-17, 01:42 PM
Miko,

Please return my Banana-Picker.

-H.T.

Arnen
2007-11-17, 01:49 PM
Miko,

I hope that in death you may develop a more likeably personality.

~Arnen

Green-Shirt Q
2007-11-17, 01:51 PM
Miko,

I want to have your babies.

EW.
would they be half cartoon.
what would that look like?
---------
Whether it's a Mad, megalomanic dictator or a graffiti spraying bunny, Evil is jus plain bad!
you have to take the rolled up newspaper of justice and thwack Evil on the nose. Bad Dog! BAD DOG! BAD DOG! BAD DOG!

Setra
2007-11-17, 01:54 PM
EW.
would they be half cartoon.
what would that look like?
You should be more concerned with how a male can have the babies of a female.

In any case, you do know there is a Signature function right?

Finn Solomon
2007-11-17, 01:57 PM
Too bad we never hooked up while we were alive Miko...I would have committed unspeakble carnal acts to you, up to and including that thing with the tub of Haagen-Daz.:smallamused:

Pronounceable
2007-11-17, 02:07 PM
Dear Miko,

I wish to object, in the strongest terms possible, about the usage of bump uglies ability on ogres a while back. Many of my best friends are ogres, and only a few of them are actually ugly.

Yours etc,
Me

Green-Shirt Q
2007-11-17, 02:08 PM
EEEWWWWWW.

lower life forms.
------
Whether it's a Mad, megalomanic dictator or a graffiti spraying bunny, Evil is jus plain bad!

Wolfman42666
2007-11-17, 02:09 PM
Dear Miko,
Sorry I didn't appreacate you as a character till after you died, you had a nice send off
what else to say?

rickvoid
2007-11-17, 02:35 PM
Dear Miko,

I cheered out loud when I saw that your body was ripped in half. It really made my day.

Thought you oughta know.

Emanick
2007-11-17, 02:41 PM
Miko,

I hope you and Roy meet up in the afterlife, and you fall off the cloud back into the land of the living.

Bayar
2007-11-17, 02:47 PM
Umm...I dont know how to say this...but...Will you marry me?

Ah, forget it.It would not work...

The Extinguisher
2007-11-17, 02:52 PM
Dear Miko,

Did I leave my toaster over there? I can't find it here at all. I want some waffles, but I don't have a toaster. Anyway, can you check to see if it's hanging around, and if it is, send it back this way.

Studoku
2007-11-17, 03:18 PM
Dear Miko,

Sorry I made the Russian Reversal joke 'In Azure City, throne bisects you'.

Paladin29
2007-11-17, 03:30 PM
Dear Miko

Burn in Hell!!! :smallfurious:

someonenonotyou
2007-11-17, 03:34 PM
dear miko, COME BACK it hasent been the same with out you!

Xefas
2007-11-17, 03:53 PM
Dear Miko,

Don't let the media influence you. I know of all those evil-loss commercials advertising pills and diets and atonements and all kinds of stuff. But, honestly, I find your alignment far more...accommodating this way. Lawful Neutrality can be beautiful, too. In fact, I contend that REAL woman *are* non-good. And I prefer a real woman to those slutty Lawful Good supermodels any day.

Perhaps if you would consider retraining your paladin levels for Crusader...

That would be so HOT.

Green-Shirt Q
2007-11-17, 04:01 PM
I actually don't like my new catchphrase. should I go back to my old one.

Vote Now! (not an order)

au contraire, le capitaine! He's Back!!!!!!!

or

prongs43
2007-11-17, 05:02 PM
Dear Miko,

I have hidden a file somewhere on your person. I'll give you hint of where it is... you'll wish I hadn't put it there.

Green-Shirt Q
2007-11-17, 05:16 PM
You sick little monkey!

Hood
2007-11-17, 05:51 PM
Dear Miko,

I hope you soon recover from your "split" personality problem!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH!

HAHAHAH!

hehehehehee...

hooo...

Miko has problems! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Green Bean
2007-11-17, 06:12 PM
Dear Miko,

No one else I've ever met has such a strange power over us. Whenever you speak, you take over us, fill our thoughts and our threads. Still, we have a confession to make. We haven't seen you in a long time, and frankly, we've started to get...urges. You see, not too long ago, we met someone else. Her name was Therkla, and in a moment of passion, we discussed her. Discussed her intimately, over and over again, until the debate filled our entire front page. We're sorry for being blunt, but you deserve to know the whole truth. Can you find it in your heart to forgive us? We want, nay need, you back!

Love,

The Order of the Stick Board.

Alfryd
2007-11-17, 06:35 PM
Still, we have a confession to make. We haven't seen you in a long time, and frankly, we've started to get...urges. You see, not too long ago, we met someone else. Her name was Therkla, and in a moment of passion, we discussed her. Discussed her intimately, over and over again, until the debate filled our entire front page.
Frankly, I think the whole thing was half-faked anyways.

Green Bean
2007-11-17, 06:44 PM
Frankly, I think the whole thing was half-faked anyways.

True. Besides, she's already fading. If we were discussing Miko, we'd still be going hot and heavy on the first page.

warmachine
2007-11-17, 07:43 PM
Dear Miko,

Your mistake was confusing absence of divine disapproval with divine approval and receipt of divinely granted powers as approval of every action. The gods and their divine agents don't have the time to micromanage and only notice gross misconduct. The gods grant you powers and expect you to work out the rest for yourself. That means you must know what it means to be good, not just attack evil. Goodness is a set of principles and is a term that exists on its own - its definition does not refer to evil.

That you were granted divine powers without understanding this philosphical distinction shows the gods don't have time to investigate mortals properly. The next time you need guidance, ask your church, not your gods. That's what they're for. And just remember that something that looks like a divine punishment rarely is.

Luiz Golgotha, Cleric of the Church of Hieroneous.

VeisuItaTyhjyys
2007-11-17, 07:58 PM
Dear Miko,

Your name alliterated.

P.S.
My mommy told me if I didn't have something nice to say, not to say it.

-Vihtori.

BobTheDog
2007-11-17, 10:28 PM
Miko,

Please return my Banana-Picker.

-H.T.

That gave me a good laugh. Thank you, sir. :smallbiggrin:

no one special
2007-11-17, 11:27 PM
dear Miko,

I hope your burning in LG hell now!!!!!:smallfurious:

David Argall
2007-11-18, 02:55 AM
dear Miko,

I hope your burning in LG hell now!!!!!:smallfurious:

a-This hope is deemed sinful in even the most deserved cases.

b-On the available evidence, you are going to be disappointed.

no one special
2007-11-18, 03:22 AM
a-This hope is deemed sinful in even the most deserved cases.

b-On the available evidence, you are going to be disappointed.

is this one any better?

Dear Miko,
i hope you are forced to hang out with Roy's dad for all eternity, or until he is let into LG heaven.

Wolfman42666
2007-11-18, 07:31 AM
Dear Miko,
Lots of people don't like you, wonder why that is?:smallsigh:
From
Someone who is over you

Paladin29
2007-11-18, 07:44 AM
yeah, the conversation between Miko and Soon makes clear that Miko will not going to LG heaven but also won´t going to a Hell. She probably is in the LN or TN afterlife. I guess that some of us hate Miko not for her attitude and actions, we hate her because of the infinite threads that she generates :smallbiggrin:

Fussy
2007-11-18, 09:47 AM
Dear Miko

Did you see where I put my keys?

Fussy

rickvoid
2007-11-18, 10:57 AM
Dear Miko

Did you see where I put my keys?

Fussy

Goddamn you.

I was just about to post that.

Goddammit.

Hmm...

Dear Miko,

Roy has expressed the concern that you would probably be easier to get along with if you were recieving "Treasure Type O" regularly. There are some inherent problems with this, but I believe I can help.

Not long ago, a friend who hailed from the neiboring kingdom of Corneria lost his life while battling a six-armed demon at the bottom of a volcano. His loss was met with much the same reaction as yours. Many attempts were made to ressurect him, but they always ended in disaster (and hilarity). Eventually, the attempts stopped, and he was left in peace(s).

It may interest you to know that he was a Monk. I think, if you met, you would find that you have lots in common. For example, you both annoyed the hell out of me, and I was glad to see you die. (In his case, again, and again, and again...)

After some careful divining, I have determined that he is actually in the same afterlife as you! I have already taken steps to contact him, and he seems excited to meet you! His name is *snip* and will be waiting for you in the Tavern of Infinite One-Night Stands. Drop us magic message and let us know how it goes.

Sincerely,
Rick Void

* A cookie if any of you know who I'm talking about (I think I made it fairly easy), and an extra cookie if you can tell me how many times he died.

Setra
2007-11-18, 11:06 AM
Hasn't Black Belt died like only once?

Unless you're counting when White Mage sorta killed him?

Hmm, maybe I'm missing one.. so I'll guess 3 times.

Lord Zentei
2007-11-18, 11:17 AM
yeah, the conversation between Miko and Soon makes clear that Miko will not going to LG heaven but also won´t going to a Hell. She probably is in the LN or TN afterlife. I guess that some of us hate Miko not for her attitude and actions, we hate her because of the infinite threads that she generates :smallbiggrin:

The irony here is that many of the Miko threads are in fact sustained and/or originated by the haters (certainly they contribute to the former). :smalltongue:

rickvoid
2007-11-18, 11:19 AM
Hasn't Black Belt died like only once?

Unless you're counting when White Mage sorta killed him?

Hmm, maybe I'm missing one.. so I'll guess 3 times.

Technically, he split himself in two once, and Black Mage turned one of them to stone and damaged the statue. Then Kary killed him. Then White Mage turned the stoned Black Belt back to flesh, but he then, of course, died.

In a fan comic, Black Mage learned a heal spell from a bathroom wall (BM: "H3@1!!!") and resurected him as a horrible creature that shouldn't be alive (tm). This, of course ignores the fact the Heal doesn't ressurect anyone. Morbo?

Morbo: HEAL DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY!!!!!

So, unless you count the fan comic or the stoning as cannonical deaths, twice.

BTW, have a cookie Cookie! Click me! Eat me! (http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j317/mccloud24/CHOCOLATE_CHIP_COOKIE.jpg)

Bongos
2007-11-18, 12:01 PM
Dear Miko,
Ah the awesome double sword wielding crazy kung fu paladin. I'll never forget how you beat Redcloak the goblin, that was great! Nor will I forget that Belkar was beaten by a girl! So awesome! Heck you almost took out the whole of OoTs! (except Durkin)

Totally Bad Ass! Then you blew up Azure City! BOOM! Unfortunately you took yourself out at that point! Maybe you should have thought that through a little better.

Talyn
2007-11-18, 12:51 PM
Dear Miko,

I know that you've made some mistakes in life, but I believe your heart was always in the right place. May the gods grant you peace - or, perhaps it is more your style to pray that they quickly promote you to an avenging angel and let you carry on your war against evil in the spiritual realms.

Civic-minded paladins will never forget your honor and devotion to duty. Truly, you are an inspiration to us all.

Yours in righteous wrath,
Talyn

David Argall
2007-11-18, 02:37 PM
is this one any better?

Dear Miko,
i hope you are forced to hang out with Roy's dad for all eternity, or until he is let into LG heaven.

Probably not much since the obvious reading is an eagerness to see pain inflicted on one/two individual[s].

Now we do have a possibly lonely man and a woman diagnosed as in need of treasure type O. Said man has been classified as attractive by at least two ladies, and has a tendency to obsess on things [such as those ladies]. They also have a good subject for conversation in the inadequacies of one Roy Greenhilt.
So one can hope that you are hoping for the best for those involved.

no one special
2007-11-19, 05:41 AM
So one can hope that you are hoping for the best for those involved.

I was hopping for good things for one Roy's dad, who's name eludes me at this time, and VERY bad thing for one Miko

Animefunkmaster
2007-11-19, 06:13 AM
Dear Miko,

I am glad you are gone, albeit a sad end. It would be my wish that I never see you again.

-AFM

Fussy
2007-11-19, 06:26 AM
Dear Miko

Found my keys - no thanks to you.

Did you see where I left my wallet?

Fussy

Kreistor
2007-11-19, 11:48 AM
I was hopping for good things for one Roy's dad, who's name eludes me at this time, and VERY bad thing for one Miko

His name is Eugene.

Caerwyn
2007-11-19, 11:51 AM
Dear Miko:

Please visit Honest Al's After-After-Life Emporium. They're having a half-off sale for fallen paladins.

Caerwyn

Alex12
2007-11-19, 11:56 AM
Dear Miko,
Therkla, despite the fact that we still know very little about her, is still a far better character than you ever were. You suck.
-Alex12

reorith
2007-11-19, 10:46 PM
dear miko

i wish you weren't dead. too bad you lost the game.

love
reorith

Sequinox
2007-11-19, 11:01 PM
Dear Miko,

You ruined it for us all. We wanted to see an epic battle between your horse and Belkar. But you died. You should have at least let the psychotic halfling kill or be killed first.

It's kinda strange though... You not being in the comic... For neither good nor bad.

(No, I'm not a Belkarite, I'm not a Mikoite, I just wanted to see windstriker and Belkar fight.)

Angafirith
2007-11-20, 05:01 PM
I was about to post one that implied that Miko and a goblin used to be lovers and that Therkla was their daughter, but I couldn't stop cracking up. Oh well.

TheMeanDM
2007-11-20, 05:10 PM
Dear Miko,

That stick in your bum may come in handy for beating up rogue Modrons in Mechanus....because that's where you're heading, baby!

TheMeanDM

ChocolateChtulu
2007-11-21, 02:33 PM
Dear Miko,

I hope that you are enjoying your afterlife.

I get the impression that being a monk suited you better than being a paladin: frankly, striving for inner perfection seems to me a far worthier purpose than punishing evildoers, and "Good", while an acceptable ideal in theory, is often a fickle and unclearly-defined concept.

You may have made some big mistakes; but you always tried to do what you deemed right, no matter the cost.
For this, I consider you one of my role models.

Please, send my regards to Windstriker.

See you in Mechanus,
A fellow LN

Yeril
2007-11-21, 04:13 PM
Dear Miko
I hope you are having fun up in celestia, I often wonder where you went first, the Tavern of Infinite one night stands, or the debate hall of you always being right. I hope you have seen Windstriker latley, but since hes all the way in the NG afterlife where all animals go, and your up in celestia I doubt he can visit that often. I hope the food is good, but since you don't need to eat I wonder if you have eaten at all.

P.S. I look forward to seeing you back in the comic sometime soon :smallsmile:

Luv Yerils x-o-x-o-x :smallbiggrin:

Green-Shirt Q
2007-11-23, 05:06 PM
Dear Miko,

:redcloak: please don't come back.

Iranon
2007-11-23, 07:04 PM
Dear Miko,

I am not sure whether you embodied the ideals you thought you did, but you were an admirable person either way. I think your tragedy wasn't that you fell, but that you became a paladin in the first place. I hope you are at peace with yourself and enjoy true companionship where you are now.

Sincerely,
someone you would have tried to smite

no one special
2007-11-23, 07:36 PM
dear Miko,
as anti-me as this sounds, I realy wish you didn't die so soon, your death caused more "when/how would you return" threads than "what is Therkla" threads, so far...

Nathander
2007-11-23, 08:17 PM
Dear Miko,

I'm sorry we'll probably never see you again. I always kind of wished you would've met up with Roy in the afterlife, and there became a buddy cop team who patrolled the workings of the afterlife. You'd be the on the edge, crazed one, of course.

P.S.:
If you happen to see him in paladin Heaven, please tell Father Anderson he needs to come back home. There are those who miss him.