PDA

View Full Version : Kaiju Template

Callos_DeTerran
2007-11-17, 10:06 PM
I don't know if anyone can legally disclose this to me or not, but what exactly does the Kaiju template do? I've been thinking about it a lot recently, but the only hint I have to it is a yrthak with the template that was advanced in HD so it's hard to deconstruct the Yrthak to determine the templates abilities.

The Kaiju template is from one of the Dungeon/Dragon magazines, so I don't know if their OGL, but what does this template do? (Aside from making giant Godzilla-type monsters obviously)

brian c
2007-11-17, 10:18 PM
I don't know if anyone can legally disclose this to me or not, but what exactly does the Kaiju template do? I've been thinking about it a lot recently, but the only hint I have to it is a yrthak with the template that was advanced in HD so it's hard to deconstruct the Yrthak to determine the templates abilities.

The Kaiju template is from one of the Dungeon/Dragon magazines, so I don't know if their OGL, but what does this template do? (Aside from making giant Godzilla-type monsters obviously)

Stuff in Dragon magazine generally isn't OGL (unless it specifically says so, I suppose), and it's not in Crystalkeep, so I don't know. If anyone does know though, they can certainly outline for you what the template does without breaking any rules.

Mewtarthio
2007-11-19, 08:30 PM
Actually, it's in the 3.0 section of Crystal Keep. Apparently, it's in Dragon 289. I can't say anything more, since that's all I know, but maybe the issue number will help you find more.

horseboy
2007-11-19, 08:40 PM
Does it clarify grappling rules while wearing foam suits?