PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Healing Feats/Abilities

Khrysaes
2021-11-24, 04:51 AM
So, this is mostly questions about source material since I can't find stuff I am sure I read.

One character I had wanted to make in the past was a Dwarf Monk with Dwarven Resilience feat to bonus action dodge and heal using Hit Dice.

Which lead to the question of:
What other healing abilities are there?

So, not counting spells,
I am thinking healing abilities like the dream druid and celestial warlock pools.
This also would include abilities that increase healing such as Shepard Druid or Life Cleric.

Fredaintdead
2021-11-24, 05:59 AM
Well there's the Healer feat. Beyond that we have Lay On Hands, Survivor (self-only, passive and only while below half hp), Quickened Healing from Monk, Beast Barbarian Bite (once/turn heal Prof Bonus hp when you hit with the bite) and I forget whether Hungry Jaws from Lizardfolk heals you or just grants temp hp.

Then we start getting into temp hp abilities, which technically count as healing. Twilight Cleric, Bear Totem (Shepherd Druid), Artillerist Protector Turret, Inspiring Leader, the Rally maneuver, probably a Glamour Bard ability im forgetting, Battlerager (Lv6 feature grants Con Mod temp hp when you use reckless attack), Shifter racial (Level+Con Mod Temp HP).

Also managed to completely forget the Chef feat, as well as Bards having Song of Rest (increases HD healing on a short rest).

J-H
2021-11-24, 07:29 AM
The Mercy monk has some heal-other abilities.

nickl_2000
2021-11-24, 08:38 AM
A few more to add into Fredaintdead

Fighter has Second Wind, Celestial Warlock has Healing Light, Fiendish Warlock has temp hp from killing, Dreams Druid has Balm of the Summer Court, Wildfire Druid has Cauterizing Flames, Aasimar has Healing Hands

Fredaintdead
2021-11-24, 10:43 AM
A few more to add into Fredaintdead

Fighter has Second Wind, Celestial Warlock has Healing Light, Fiendish Warlock has temp hp from killing, Dreams Druid has Balm of the Summer Court, Wildfire Druid has Cauterizing Flames, Aasimar has Healing Hands

Also just remembered Dhampir can heal themselves with their bite (absolutely kicking myself for forgetting second wind when 3 out of my 4 PCs have it).

Abracadangit
2021-11-24, 11:35 AM
Couple more to throw on the pile that I haven't seen mentioned:

Artificer, Alchemist -- Experimental Elixir, Alchemical Savant, Restorative Regents (temp HP), Chemical Mastery (you get healing spells as abilities)
Artificer, Battlesmith -- Steel Defender (technically healing, but only works on the Steel Defender companion)
Bard, College of Creation -- Mote of Potential (Saving Throw option, temp HP)
Bard, College of Spirits -- Spiritual Focus, Tales from Beyond (some of the potential tales are healing)
Cleric, Grave Domain -- Circle of Mortality, Keeper of Souls
Cleric, Peace Domain -- Channel Divinity: Balm of Peace
Druid, Circle of Stars -- Starry Form (Chalice option)
Fighter, Echo Knight -- Reclaim Potential (temp HP)
Monk, Way of the Open Hand -- Wholeness of Body
Sorcerer, Divine Soul -- Empowered Healing, Unearthly Recovery
Warlock, The Fathomless -- Grasping Tentacles (temp HP)
Warlock, The Hexblade -- Hexblade's Curse
Wizard, School of Necromancy -- Grim Harvest
Wizard, School of Transmutation -- Master Transmuter (Panacea option)

Some of these kind of depend on your definition of healing, but they all restore HP, grant temp HP, or bolster healing abilities/spells in some way. I'm sure there's still some out there, and if I mentioned one that was already brought up, apologies in advance.

Edit: More for the pile!

Paladin, Oath of the Ancients -- Elder Champion
Paladin, Oath of Redemption -- Protective Spirit
Warlock, Invocation -- Gift of the Ever-Living Ones
Warlock, Invocation -- Tomb of Levistus (temp HP)

Khrysaes
2021-11-25, 04:32 AM
Man, thank you guys/gals so much. These help a lot.

thorr-kan
2021-12-01, 08:03 PM
What options are there for healing conditions, like Laying of Hands or Lesser Restoration can do?

Healer feat heals HP; is there a feat that does the above?