PDA

View Full Version : Wildshape and the Master of Many Forms

petermcleod117
2021-12-03, 02:57 AM
Hello!
Doe the Master of Many Forms prestige class advance the number of times wildshape may be used per day? One of the player's is playing a wildshape ranger with master of many forms, and I am wondering if I am not giving her the full benefit of the class feature.

HammeredWharf
2021-12-03, 03:21 AM
A master of many forms also gains one additional daily use of her wild shape ability per class level gained.

You probably missed this from the description?

Gruftzwerg
2021-12-03, 03:50 AM
A master of many forms also gains one additional daily use of her wild shape ability per class level gained.

but what more important is, what the ERRATA has to say:

The master of many forms’ class levels stack with other class levels that grant wild shape for the purpose of determining the maximum Hit Dice of a form

petermcleod117
2021-12-03, 01:43 PM
Exelent thank you. I missed those two parts. I think my player will be glad to have additional options now :)

SpicyBoi_Nezu
2021-12-07, 12:14 AM
Warshaper (Complete Warrior pg.89) doesn't explicitly state it, but irregardless, the bonuses it offers are quite nice, so I might also recommend that.

Nature's Warrior (Complete Warrior pg.63) does stack, but isn't worth much more than one level, but a worthwhile dip to delay abilities.