PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Legendary Cleric Question

Wolfswift
2021-12-05, 02:13 PM
So I'm looking to play a Legendary Cleric in a Pathfinder game with my friends and I found an error. Under Domains it states "At 10th level, the cleric gains a secondary domain, treating their cleric level as 10 lower when determining what abilities they gain from it (minimum 1). They still may use Wisdom as their ability score for that skill."

That last line about still using Wisdom for the divine skill of the domain... There's no prior mention of using Wisdom for the divine skill, I have to presume either it's an error and either it was meant to be mentioned under Domain or Knowledge of the Faith but was forgotten or else it might've been something cut from the playtest that this mention of was failed to be scrubbed off. I bought the book, both to support Legendary Games and to hopefully find if there might be a mention in the book that wasn't copied to websites, like a longer description under the actual Domains chapter or something, but I didn't see it.

I'm asking here in hopes of reaching anyone who works at Legendary Games or who participated in the playtest and might know. Or else someone with better google-fu than me who might actually find an errata answer for this somewhere. I attempted to message Thealtruistorc here as they hosted the playtest for Legendary Cleric, but their inbox was full... I'm hoping they see this thread or if anyone else has a way to contact them or get their attention to this question.

Here's a link to Legendary Cleric on d20pfsrd: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/legendary-games/legendary-cleric/

And Legendary Cleric Domains: https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/legendary-games/legendary-cleric/legendary-cleric-domains/

Thealtruistorc
2021-12-05, 04:20 PM
That line should be deleted. It's a relic from an early version of the class. I'm pretty sure that later printings of the book got rid of that line.

Wolfswift
2021-12-05, 04:55 PM
Dang... I did kinda want that feature, but I understand and I did think that might be the case. Glad for the clarification at least. I just bought the book pdf on Drivethruepg.com and it has that line, is there a way for me to aquire a more recent copy of the book?

I don't see any updated version on Deivethrurpg, if I'd have to buy it again, then is there just somewhere I can see any other errata?