PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Meme Character

Remover of Obst
2021-12-21, 01:40 PM
Introducing Kai El Nos Starrock - Extreme Monster Hunter of Clan Ruby Bull.

The idea for an energy drink chugging character based on the Kyle Meme has been kicking around in my head for a bit. Here are a few elements that I was planning on working in. Let me know if you have some ideas or comments (punny or otherwise).

Class: Barbarian
Kind of a given for rage, extra speed, and avoiding having a component purse.

Race: Centaur
This could go a lot of different ways, but being your own dirt bike pushed me in this direction.
Charge - The only tactical plan you need, all other tactics are lame.
Hooves - Take that wall.

Background: Maybe work off the Gladiator background. See if your DM would allow something like double damage to walls.

Potential Character Backstory Goals
-Win fame and glory in the Dew of the Mountain Extreme Monster Hunter Games
-Earn the wings of the Ruby Bull Spirit
-Storm the stronghold of Fideewaun and free imprisoned outsiders
-Defend his mom’s honor
-Find walls that haven’t been punched yet

To make this a bit more usable for a game, I was thinking about adding in the Mobile feat (more speed) and taking the Ancestral Guardian Path (aid me spectral Kyle bro’s). I could see multiclassing into Ranger for more monster hunting value. Gloomstalker would provide that and a potential boost to initiative, so you can fly off the handle even quicker.

If you use Tasha’s, you could get a climb speed from Roving (Ranger Level 6) that your DM will likely allow to ignore the climbing penalty from Equine Build.

Other options include taking some fighter levels for action surge and more dashing/charging. I would avoid any of those more complicated classes with this character. Probably dumping INT and CHA hard, starting stats of 16/14/14/8/14/9.

Warning: Please consult with your DM and table before using super-hot-headed characters. May not play well with others.

Brookshw
2021-12-21, 02:34 PM
What's a "Kyle Meme"?

Spore
2021-12-21, 02:57 PM
Juggernaut Barbarian is a given to smash in walls. After that....uh Paladin 2 for smites, Divine Soul Sorcerer to get eventual wings from his Ruby Bull deity?

nickl_2000
2021-12-21, 03:06 PM
What's a "Kyle Meme"?

I have absolutely no idea, but for some reason I read it as a Kenny (from Southpark) meme. Which would be absolutely awesome as an Ancestral Barbarian.