PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Expert Build

Nonah_Me
2007-11-20, 09:42 PM
Like the Ultimate Commoner Build, only more Experty, (and Less Commonery)!

Edit: I guess I should have been more specific. Like the Ultimate Commoner Thread, this expert should only be level 1, and should be Stat-ed out if someone wants to try and use them as an NPC in their games.

bugsysservant
2007-11-20, 09:44 PM
What are you going for? Experts have all skills right? So pick UMD and Diplomacy and abuse all you like.

Nonah_Me
2007-11-20, 09:47 PM
As I said, like the ultimate commoner build, only with experts.
Thread is here:
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64064

TheLogman
2007-11-20, 10:03 PM
I am not gonna bother with the details, but his Class Skills are as follows:

Intimidate
Bluff
Preform (Silly Dance)
Use Magical Device
Diplomacy
Use Psionic Device
Disguise
Gather Information
Handle Animal
Spellcraft

Max out Charisma and Intelligence scores, spend your cash on a Cloak of Charisma, a Headband of Intellect, Tomes of each, and the rest on Scrolls and Wands of whatever you want. Be a UMD god. When not destroying the world with Scrolls of Time Stop, you're an expert a silly dancing, can fool people into thinking the sky is really a goat, and have a small army following you. Oh, and you can push animals, interpret that how you wish.

Dragonstar
2007-11-20, 10:15 PM
I'll bite (not hard, I promise...)

Talmek Aleson

Talmek has just spent the last 5 years apprenticing as a blacksmith. Under the tutelage of a friendly dwarven master, he has learned the skills he needs to surpass his late father, and return home to take over the family trade.

Str 12, Dex 10, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 9, Cha 10
Saves: Fort +0; Ref +0; Will +1
6hp
Skills: Profession (blacksmith) +8; Craft (blacksmithing) +8; Craft (leatherworking) +2; Craft (weaponsmithing) +2; Diplomacy +1; Sense Motive +1; Concentration +2; Handle Animal +3; Spot +2; Search +2
Feats: Skill Focus: Profession (blacksmith); Skill Focus: Craft (blacksmithing)