PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Need help finding a free one-shot module

Mastikator
2022-01-04, 09:18 AM
Hello. I recently agreed to DM a one-shot. The game will be 5th edition D&D and I decided I want a specific type of module but I'm having trouble finding one.

The kind of module I want. A tier 1 (level 1-4) one shot (4-8 hours) campaign where the players play as monster races (goblin, orc, kobolds, lizardfolk, etc) and the "villains" of the story are the typical good races (humans, elves, dwarves, halflings). There seem to be a metric ton of free campaigns online but all of them are "good race"-centric so I'm asking the playground for help. Does anyone have any free one shot tier 1 modules that center on evil races? Or a "evil" campaign that can be easily adjusted to play specifically as "monster races".

The game is in 4 months so if nothing is found then I have plenty of time to create it myself.

nickl_2000
2022-01-04, 09:58 AM
I was trying to do something similar for my group awhile back. Feel free to take a look at what I have currently and steal, borrow, or use whatever you like from it. I won't guarantee that everything is all that perfect or what you are looking for, but it may be a decent starting point for you.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4Rf5npwkmpLdmNZQURMNm0xdms?resourcekey=0-_hS89pE7siSm5FIhP8OO8w&usp=sharing