PDA

View Full Version : I'm taking a Break from posting for a while.

Dean Fellithor
2007-11-21, 01:00 AM
I'll see you in a week or 2, see ya later.

FoE
2007-11-21, 01:04 AM
You started a thread to announce you're taking a week off? ARGH!

SDF
2007-11-21, 01:05 AM
What is this, an internet sabbatical? Gonna take a trip to the "real world" are you? :smalltongue:

Dean Fellithor
2007-11-21, 01:11 AM
What is this, an internet sabbatical? Gonna take a trip to the "real world" are you? :smalltongue:

yes, there are many things that I need to do this week...

wadledo
2007-11-21, 01:13 AM
What is this, an Internet sabbatical? Gonna take a trip to the "real world" are you? :smalltongue:

He would not dare.
Would he?
Perhaps he's going only to watch the entirety of some obscure portion of Japanese subculture?

Tekraen
2007-11-21, 11:27 AM
Be sure to post that list of people who've wronged you in that other (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63740) thread. The vague threat of physical violence combined with said list should make for interesting reading.

Ta ta.

Toxic Avenger
2007-11-22, 12:10 PM
Be sure to post that list of people who've wronged you in that other (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63740) thread. The vague threat of physical violence combined with said list should make for interesting reading.

Ta ta.Of course, now that he's removed the sig containing that vague threat, no one else will know what you're talking about...

Solo
2007-11-22, 12:11 PM
Clearly he will use his two week away trip to track down people whom he felt hath offended him.

Glad, I am, for that NRA membership.

North
2007-11-22, 12:51 PM
Ouch I think i took splash damage from all the burns. :smalleek:

But really threads to say "hey Im going away for a week" etc are not really needed. If you are going away just put it in your signature. Thats what North does. If your in a PbP game or WW game etc. Just post it on those threads or in the OOC section. Thats what North does. If your not involved in any of those but just want to let people know that you wont be here for a weekend, post in whatever incarnation of Random Banter is currently running (at the moment Midnight's Mutant Motorcycle Madness Random Banter #90).

And if your creating a thread in friendly banter so people in arts in crafts or your PbP games wont miss you. What are the chances that they would see it anyways? If you put it in you signature many more people that you are trying to reach will see it.

Now if your going away to France, War, etc for a long period of time thats worth a thread. Whats Paris like. How do you say " wheres all the drunk people at?" etc. Thats a discussion!

These threads and the Hi Im new threads irk me. Thank you for reading. Now I will retreat back to the SMBG section.

Id make a thread about it but that would be self defeating.

Raiser Blade
2007-11-22, 01:17 PM
Id make a thread about it but that would be self defeating.

You cannot defeat them north. For they are many and you are only one.

Shas aia Toriia
2007-11-22, 03:14 PM
Bye!!!!!!!

FoE
2007-11-23, 02:08 AM
We'll all try not to suffocate ourselves while we're holding our breath waiting for your return, Fellithor. :smallamused:

Dallas-Dakota
2007-11-23, 06:05 AM
See ya, return sooner then expected, and I expect you back TOMORROW!COOOOOMMMMMEEEE BACK!

Tom_Violence
2007-11-23, 07:13 PM
Just before anyone completely freaks out or anything, I'm taking a break from posting as well. A man has to sleep, after all.

Seriously, how egotistical are you? And how insulting to everyone here for you to assume that our worlds will stop if you go away for a while. Stow your ego, jeez.