PDA

View Full Version : Movies The 355 (2022)

Bartmanhomer
2022-01-08, 04:24 PM
Hello everyone. Today I'm going to review the movie The 355 that I saw early this morning.

I saw 355 in Dolby. The 355 is about four women who try to stop a classified weapon by a group of mercenaries. What I like about this movie is it has action in it. What I don't like about the movie is it has too much talking and dialogue in plus it was a very slow pace. I think this movie was decent at its finest. There was nothing good nor bad about this movie so I'll give this movie 5 out of 10 stars for a mediocre movie.

RossN
2022-01-28, 05:14 AM
Nice review!

I saw it a couple of weeks ago. Very cliched and weirdly unaware of how many clichés it was playing straight but the cast did a good job and I do really like Jessica Chastain in a action type role.

Bartmanhomer
2022-01-28, 08:01 AM
Nice review!

I saw it a couple of weeks ago. Very cliched and weirdly unaware of how many clichés it was playing straight but the cast did a good job and I do really like Jessica Chastain in a action type role.

Cool. I'm glad that you enjoy the movie. :smile:

Tyndmyr
2022-01-28, 12:57 PM
Haven't seen it yet. The trailer looked...really weak.

For instance, fighting as shown in the trailer was of the style of "film from behind someone's back so you can see nothing, and play punching sound FX."

Is it any better in the film?

Anonymouswizard
2022-01-28, 07:10 PM
Nice review!

I disagree, I basically have nothing to go on regarding if I think I should see this film. I have a plot synopsis so basic that I basically know nothing, and no ideas about the themes. I know that it has action (presented as a plus), is slow paced, and has too much talking, but that's basically so meaningless thaty it could apply to a fifteen minute video of two pensioners walking to a hat shop.

This is, without a doubt, much more informative. Still no clue about the themes, but it makes me wonder if the film had anything to say in the first place.