PDA

View Full Version : youtube

Death Giant
2007-11-21, 09:08 AM
recently i've been watching naruto lately and been going to youtube for videos like, final fantasy fighting dreamers, or kingdom hearts fighting dreamers. Anybody else been like this in any way lately?

Tempest Fennac
2007-11-21, 02:32 PM
I only usually go on Youtube to listen to music, or to find footage from video games which I want to watch (I tend to do this if I'm thinking of getting the game in question).

Malpik Azhurer
2007-11-21, 08:47 PM
Actually yes, recently a lot of people I know tend to use youtube only to watch either AMVs or anime openings. Me included.

mause
2007-11-21, 09:56 PM
well if you like the series of anime here are some other sites

megavideo.com
veoh.com
animeblogz.com

Hazkali
2007-11-22, 03:44 PM
I have blocked YouTube on my browser. That is right, I have neutered all the ability I possess to watch videos on YouEatUpAllMyTimeTube.

Thiel
2007-11-22, 05:58 PM
well if you like the series of anime here are some other sites

megavideo.com
veoh.com
animeblogz.com

Add Stage6 (http://stage6.divx.com/) to the mix and you have a true winner.

I don't use youtube all that much because the resolution is too poor.

Somebloke
2007-11-24, 04:31 AM
I mainly just use it to watch music videos (so I have some fresh music on when I'm writing or checking out something else) or to check out trailers for movies and games.

Actual shows, I tend to go to Veoh or tv-links (although that seems to have gone now).

dehro
2007-11-24, 09:09 AM
sometimes movies, sometimes comedy stand ups like george carlin or eddy izzard..
I've noticed that where the vids advertised at the end of any video used to be related to the one just seen, now they are totally random (not the ones on the side, the ones that appear in the actual video "area")..
Also, I'm looking for one particular video that has been taken off the web... "george carlin on loosing stuff"..one of his best pieces of material
anybody know where I can find it?

Dave Rapp
2007-11-24, 03:45 PM
I've made a handful of Youtube videos, mainly stopmotion lego stuff. A couple of my friends have also made videos about various things. But I don't really watch that much Youtube stuff anymore. I prefer Newgrounds.

Sneak
2007-11-24, 11:13 PM
Sometimes I browse youTube when I'm bored. However, for me at least I look at it more often when friends send me youtube links or tell me to watch something on youtube.

Haruki-kun
2007-11-25, 01:02 AM
www.veoh.com has a downloadable program called Veoh TV. It's much better for doing this. The exact same thing, but better.

Plus, you don't have to deal with all the annoying YouTube Spam comments.

Thiel
2007-11-25, 06:21 AM
I mainly just use it to watch music videos (so I have some fresh music on when I'm writing or checking out something else) or to check out trailers for movies and games.

Actual shows, I tend to go to Veoh or tv-links (although that seems to have gone now).

If it's just for the music you should try out Last.fm (http://www.last.fm) or radioblogclub.com. (http://www.radioblogclub.com/)

www.veoh.com has a downloadable program called Veoh TV. It's much better for doing this. The exact same thing, but better.

Plus, you don't have to deal with all the annoying YouTube Spam comments.

VeohTV's search function stinks if you ask me.