PDA

View Full Version : Turn/Rebuke Non-Undead and Divine+Domain feats.

Yogibear41
2022-01-20, 02:52 PM
If I can turn/rebuke water/fire creatures by virtue of the Fire domain are there any Divine/Domain feats I can use those extra attempts to power? Or am I only allowed to use turn/rebuke undead attempts to fuel such feats.

Thurbane
2022-01-20, 04:06 PM
There is a very small handful, I believe, since most specifically state turn/rebuke undead attempts must be used. I'll see if I can find a list, since I think I asked a similar question once in the past...

Initiate of Baravar Cloakshadow (although does require you to be a Cleric or Paladin)

Required turn/rebuke undead, but can use any turn/rebuke (possibly due to poor wording):

Divine Accuracy
Divine Countermagic
Divine Spell Power
Glorious Weapons (may not work, as the effect is based on channelling positive or negative energy)
Pious Defiance
Profane Boost

Special:

Elemental Healing (requires turn/rebuke elementals, and uses the appropriate elemental rebuke)
Elemental Smiting (requires turn/rebuke elementals, and uses the appropriate elemental turn)

...there may be others I've missed...

mabriss lethe
2022-01-20, 10:51 PM
There's also Dragonfire Channeling from Dragon Magic.

It requires that you have the dragonblooded subtype, but can explicitly be fueled by Turn/rebuke undead or any of the T/R elemental options and gets you an effect similar to Burning Hands that does half fire, half sacred damage. (and the fire part can be swapped out for a different energy type if you're a half dragon or with the appropriate draconic heritage feat.)

In low to mid levels it can be a wonderful resource, sort of like having bunch of extra level 1 spell slots dedicated to short range blasting.