PDA

View Full Version : Hulk Hogen and The Rock vs Sauron and Voldemort

multilis
2007-11-21, 07:58 PM
Who would win? I don't know much about world wrestling. Can anyone help?

TheLogman
2007-11-21, 08:16 PM
Avada Kedavera kills instantly and takes about 2 seconds to cast. Voldemort can kill at least one if not both. Of course, Sauron could just drive them mad the second they step on the mat, causing them to disintegrate from the inside. Barring magic, both are just frail old men, but then again, both Hogan and the Rock have let themselves go, but even with just the experience, they would win.

Jerthanis
2007-11-21, 08:25 PM
Hulk and the Rock take it in a tag-team, but Sauron and Voldemort take it in a team free for all.

It's patently obvious, I don't need to give a play by play.

Xuincherguixe
2007-11-21, 08:42 PM
Avada Kedavera kills instantly and takes about 2 seconds to cast.

Yeah, but then they'd just get right back up again. And probably get hit with a chair at some point while the ref isn't looking.

He probably wasn't looking when the spells started getting cast too come to think of it.

VeisuItaTyhjyys
2007-11-21, 08:43 PM
Hulk Hogan is Thor. That fact is too often forgotten. Their mortal magics are as flies to his godlike skin, and with a swing of his fists he can tear asunder reality as though it were a yellow tee-shirt.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-11-21, 09:23 PM
Yeah, The Hulk is pretty much indestructible. The more you hurt him, the stronger he gets.

Applies to the Incredible Hulk or Hulkamania equally, really.

Kellus
2007-11-21, 09:57 PM
Easy win for Hogan and the Rock.

Albub
2007-11-21, 10:08 PM
Yeah, Sauron's big, but the big guys tend to go down against crowd favourites regardless of their size. Voldemort could play dirty, maybe even kill the ref, but then Hogan and the Rock can get greasy too. With no ref, they just go until someone passes out, and since Voldy walks on the old, frail, kinda dilapidated side of the fitness line, he's in trouble.

Solo
2007-11-22, 12:17 AM
"Hulk Hogan, the greatest American hero of all time."
-Bandit Keith

In America.

Saithis Bladewing
2007-11-22, 02:23 AM
Hogan and the Rock, the two greatest legends of all time, easily take down the dastardly wannabes.

Like someone else said, they go down to a spell, then the bad guys look at each other for inevitable betrayal and suddenly the Rock and the Hulk are behind each with a chair. POW! Knockout! And the ref didn't see it! :smallbiggrin:

Orzel
2007-11-22, 09:35 AM
Avada Kedavera would trigger a Hulk Up, 3-5 punches, an Irish Whip, a Big boot and finally THE ATOMIC LEG DROP!!

The Millions "and millions" of Rock fans versus a couple thousand green people.

dehro
2007-11-22, 04:08 PM
...:eek:...

Rowanomicon
2007-11-22, 04:16 PM
You guys are forgetting the most important variable here.
Is it pay-per-view or not?
The bad guys win if it's not; the good guys win if it is.
That's how it works.

Jerthanis
2007-11-22, 05:33 PM
You guys are forgetting the most important variable here.
Is it pay-per-view or not?
The bad guys win if it's not; the good guys win if it is.
That's how it works.

Yeah, but the Rock and the Hulk have been Heels at one time or another, so they're not automatically "The Good Guys" in this fight either.

2007-11-22, 05:48 PM
Sauron would try to use his really vague fear powers on them. Rock would deflect it with the People's Eyebrow.

Voldemort would hit Hulk with Avada Kedavra, but Hulk's yellow tank top would obsorb it, then Hulk would tear it off and piledrive Voldemort.

Thunderbuckets
2007-11-22, 05:49 PM
Yeah, but the Rock and the Hulk have been Heels at one time or another, so they're not automatically "The Good Guys" in this fight either.

Isn't anyone is a 'Good Guy' in comparison to the Sauron/Voldemort duo? Unless Hogan went through a baby-eating phase that I somehow missed, I think it's safe to say he's a Face in this one.

As for the outcome? Mmmm...I'd go with a long drawn out fight, with S/V taking the upper hand towards the end, and then Voldemort betraying S, and they totally start whaling on each other, and then the Rock totally sneaks up and impales them both on an American flag.

2007-11-22, 06:05 PM
And then the Rock totally sneaks up and impales them both on an American flag.

Sigged.

fillerfillerfiller

13_CBS
2007-11-22, 07:49 PM
Can either Sauron or Voldy rip their own shirts? No. They can't. One's in a ring and the other can't walk up a flight of stairs without magic.

Pwned.

Rowanomicon
2007-11-23, 03:39 AM
It's so obvious, I don't know how I missed it:
S and V win the first time by cheating, but The Rock and Hulk Hogan win the title back in a cage match at Wrestlemania KXVILMNOP.