PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Ability which gives you a saving throw when you don't normally get one

Biggus
2022-01-28, 11:50 AM
I remember reading somewhere about an ability - a feat, I think, but I could be wrong - which allows you to make a certain type of saving throw (Will, I think?) at the DC it would have if did allow one. I've tried various Google searches but I can't find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

ShurikVch
2022-01-28, 12:31 PM
I remember reading somewhere about an ability - a feat, I think, but I could be wrong - which allows you to make a certain type of saving throw (Will, I think?) at the DC it would have if did allow one. I've tried various Google searches but I can't find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
Divine Denial (Exemplars of Evil) or Quick Recovery (Lords of Madness)?

Biggus
2022-01-28, 12:48 PM
Divine Denial (Exemplars of Evil)

That was the one, thank you. I had a vague feeling it had something to do with Clerics or divine magic, so I'd searched lists of divine feats, but despite the name it's not actually one of those.

That was the answer I was looking for, but if anyone wants to tell me about other similar abilities, please feel free...