PDA

View Full Version : Why I've been gone...

Jalor
2007-11-22, 06:53 AM
Yeah, I know, I promised no more unexplained absences.

Long story short, my hard drive, video card, and RAM died within days of each other. I'm getting a better computer very soon, so I see no need to spend hundreds of dollars to replace old parts and be that much farther from my new PC.

I'm typing this from a friend's Blackberry that he left here yesterday, so I'll be here on the forum until I go at about 4 to give it to him.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Emperor Ing
2007-11-22, 07:00 AM
Wait...:smallconfused: who are you?

Tom_Violence
2007-11-22, 07:07 AM
Oh goodness, I was away for a bit as well, and I had no idea we were supposed to mention it! I hope no one was too worried!

Jalor
2007-11-22, 07:25 AM
We don't have to tell when we are leaving. I just mentioned it because I promised never to unexpectedly vanish, and I promised ths about 2 days before my computer died.

Charity
2007-11-22, 08:08 AM
Oh goodness, I was away for a bit as well, and I had no idea we were supposed to mention it! I hope no one was too worried!

I didn't log in on the weekend, did you miss me?
Ooo you made me all go sarky TV whaddya want to go and do that for?

Archonic Energy
2007-11-22, 08:14 AM
I didn't log in on the weekend, did you miss me?
Ooo you made me all go sarky TV whaddya want to go and do that for?

only by a couple of mill...

stupid crooked sights.
:smalltongue:

Shas aia Toriia
2007-11-22, 09:50 AM
Sorry guys, I forgot to come in here yestreday. Please don't be too mad!:smallamused:

Crispy Dave
2007-11-22, 10:16 AM
sory guys i might not be on all day today because its thanksgiving

bugsysservant
2007-11-22, 10:19 AM
Oops, I wasn't here Friday through Monday because of a funeral. I had no idea you guys cared so much about little ol' bugsy to miss him. :smallredface:

Solo
2007-11-22, 10:56 AM
n00bs, i was teh here al teh timez!

Mc. Lovin'
2007-11-22, 11:52 AM
Sorry guys I had school today so I wasnt on then, hope I wasnt missed
(highly doubt I was missed)

FoE
2007-11-22, 01:16 PM
Sorry I was gone for five minutes, I had to go to the bathroom! I just couldn't hold it in any longer and my supply of adult diapers ran out ... :smalltongue:

Raiser Blade
2007-11-22, 01:46 PM
Sorry I was gone for five minutes, I had to go to the bathroom! I just couldn't hold it in any longer and my supply of adult diapers ran out ... :smalltongue:

*takes 4d6 brain damage*

Ewwwwww! :smalltongue:

Shas aia Toriia
2007-11-22, 03:13 PM

:smalleek:

Sneak
2007-11-22, 03:42 PM

Even if no one else here did, I missed you, Jalor.

By the way, I'm Sneak. Nice ta meetcha.

Gaelbert
2007-11-22, 03:51 PM
Ooh, ooh, this looks like fun! Can I join?
"Sorry I was gone so long, I looked out the window and watched a plane flie by for a few seconds.":smallamused:

reorith
2007-11-22, 05:00 PM
welcome back. wille you were away, the nautilus died and eight gillmen emerged. they're complaining about the cold.
seaman was the greatest game ever

FoE
2007-11-22, 07:22 PM
I should explain why I didn't post in this thread for the past couple of hours. You see, I was transported to this other dimension and selected by the queen of this lost race of tiger-women to serve as her new mate. Anyways, I turned down the offer to spawn a generation of cat warriors so I could get back to the Playground, because I knew that without my guidance the rest of you were hopelessly lost. I appreciate how much you all missed me, and I can't imagine how many Playgrounders asphyxiated from holding their breath while I was gone ... :smalltongue:

Raiser Blade
2007-11-22, 07:27 PM
seaman was the greatest game ever

I'll bet it was... *snicker*

:smalltongue:

de-trick
2007-11-22, 07:28 PM
Sorry I was gone for a millisecond while when I blinked, Just think a playground without De-trick...scary
I'm Back, gone, Back, gone, back gone,*staple eyes open*(sorry was out of the playground to staple my eyes open)

de-trick
2007-11-22, 07:29 PM
I should explain why I didn't post in this thread for the past couple of hours. You see, I was transported to this other dimension and selected by the queen of this lost race of tiger-women to serve as her new mate. Anyways, I turned down the offer to spawn a generation of cat warriors so I could get back to the Playground, because I knew that without my guidance the rest of you were hopelessly lost. I appreciate how much you all missed me, and I can't imagine how many Playgrounders asphyxiated from holding their breath while I was gone ... :smalltongue:

I didnt now what to to it was pure chaos.... so who are you

wadledo
2007-11-22, 07:30 PM

Wait that was you?
You do know they have computers here, don't you?

FoE
2007-11-23, 01:36 AM
Wait that was you?
You do know they have computers here, don't you?

:smalleek: NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I want to apologize to everyone who has ever expected me to post between the hours of midnight and 9 a.m. in the morning. You see, my body requires a period of rest commonly referred to as "sleep," and typically I enter into this rest period at night. Forgive me for being absent from the Playground during these periods — it is a rather unfortunate weakness that I suffer from. If anyone commited suicide as a result of my absence, I will pass on condolences to their families. :smalltongue:

Gaelbert
2007-11-23, 02:29 AM
Ya know, if you drink enough Mountain Dew you gain rid yourself of that weakness. Just saying.

LCR
2007-11-23, 06:22 PM
You know, I read the original post, thought to myself how I could totally ridicule the thread by stating that I was gone for minutes. I then proceeded to read the rest of the thread. And the idea sort of died on me.
Anway.