PDA

View Full Version : ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!? (not with ur feet =) )

Mr. Mud
2007-11-22, 10:29 AM
So what game, if any, is everybody gonna watch today?

Whether its:

Jets @ Cowboys at 4:15 PM;
Colts @ Atlanta at 8:15 PM;
Packers @ Lions at 12:30 PM -- Gotta love the Packers :smallsmile:

Archonic Energy
2007-11-22, 10:34 AM
West Ham Vs Tottenham. :smalltongue:

What?

Hermit
2007-11-22, 11:21 AM
I watched McClaren's press conference earlier. That's about as much football related stuff I'll watch today after last night :p

RandomLogic
2007-11-22, 11:37 AM
GO Pack!

Apparently I need at least 10 characters in my post for it to actually post. Learn something new everyday!

Also, I went to the game against the Vikings 2 weeks ago, amazing!

Mr. Mud
2007-11-22, 02:17 PM
GO Pack!

Apparently I need at least 10 characters in my post for it to actually post. Learn something new everyday!

Also, I went to the game against the Vikings 2 weeks ago, amazing!

Wow. If they can just beat the Cowboys, then the rest of the schedule looks pretty easy, the hardest game, probably being Kansas City. IF When th Packers beat the Cowboys, they SHOULD get a higher playoff seed than them; Dallas could be knocked out by whoever they play, Giving GB a lagitament shot at the superbowl, and maybe a 2nd ring for Favre. :smallbiggrin:

Hallavast
2007-11-22, 03:43 PM
Anybody but Dallas!

:smallbiggrin:

Gaelbert
2007-11-22, 03:59 PM
Wait, how would you play soccer with Ur's feet?

*chirpchirp*

Thiel
2007-11-22, 06:32 PM
Wait, how would you play soccer with Ur's feet?

*chirpchirp*

Cut them of, hollow them out and use them as shoes maybe.

Midnight Son
2007-11-23, 01:35 AM
Wow. If they can just beat the Cowboys, then the rest of the schedule looks pretty easy, the hardest game, probably being Kansas City. IF When th Packers beat the Cowboys, they SHOULD get a higher playoff seed than them; Dallas could be knocked out by whoever they play, Giving GB a lagitament shot at the superbowl, and maybe a 2nd ring for Favre. :smallbiggrin:Only if the Pats inexplicably collapse.

Is it bad that I am actively rooting for the team I have liked all my life to go 0-16. Seriously, Miami's been my team since I was 8 and the thought of them going winless has me giddy at the moment.

EntilZha
2007-11-23, 06:33 PM
Wow. If they can just beat the Cowboys, then the rest of the schedule looks pretty easy, the hardest game, probably being Kansas City. IF When th Packers beat the Cowboys, they SHOULD get a higher playoff seed than them; Dallas could be knocked out by whoever they play, Giving GB a lagitament shot at the superbowl, and maybe a 2nd ring for Favre. :smallbiggrin:

I don't think so. When the Cowboys beat the Packers, the road to the Super Bowl goes through Texas Stadium.

Of course whichever one of these teams goes to the Super Bowl is probably just going to be a sacrificial lamb for New England.

Hallavast
2007-11-24, 03:09 AM
Only if the Pats inexplicably collapse.

Is it bad that I am actively rooting for the team I have liked all my life to go 0-16. Seriously, Miami's been my team since I was 8 and the thought of them going winless has me giddy at the moment.

You'd think Miami would do a little better with Old What's-his-Name back from suspension though, eh?

And the Pats are quickly becoming a team earning enough hatred from me to rival Dal-ASS. Lets hope the Colts can beat 'em in the playoffs. :smallbiggrin:

SDF
2007-11-24, 03:27 AM
Bah, football... my school just got stomped yesterday.

The Extinguisher
2007-11-24, 03:34 AM
Saskatchewan Roughriders vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers

I'm personally cheering for Winnipeg.

Midnight Son
2007-11-24, 11:37 AM
You'd think Miami would do a little better with Old What's-his-Name back from suspension though, eh?Oh, I hope not.:smalltongue: Actually, I doubt he'll do much, what with the lack of practice and such.

And the Pats are quickly becoming a team earning enough hatred from me to rival Dal-ASS. Lets hope the Colts can beat 'em in the playoffs. :smallbiggrin:See, I just find the whole thing funny. Maybe it's the competitor in me, but watching them score the Eff You touchdowns against subpar opponents is fun. Then, in the Colt's game, when they got the ball back with time to try for the Eff You, they knelt. It seems to me that they show respect for the teams that can give them a game. Unfortunately for many, the teams on that list are few. I really am looking forward to the rematch with Mangini and the Jets. At this point, I think even the Jets fans are thinking, "Please keep them under 80." Either that or, "Please smite Moss and Brady."

Darth Mario
2007-11-24, 03:47 PM
See, I just find the whole thing funny. Maybe it's the competitor in me, but watching them score the Eff You touchdowns against subpar opponents is fun. Then, in the Colt's game, when they got the ball back with time to try for the Eff You, they knelt. It seems to me that they show respect for the teams that can give them a game. Unfortunately for many, the teams on that list are few. I really am looking forward to the rematch with Mangini and the Jets. At this point, I think even the Jets fans are thinking, "Please keep them under 80." Either that or, "Please smite Moss and Brady."

Heh, as a lifelong Pats fan, I gotta say, it's great to watch. Though I think there may have been a more practical reason for taking the knee vs the Colts: they can flip the game in no time, just like the Pats can/did. You don't take any chances against them.

The Jets, on the other hand, can get blown away, cause they can't do anything about it, and it's intimidating to whoever they play next. ("Ohmygod, we gotta score 50 or we're toast!")

Unfortunately, Bill's using up our share of good karma rather quickly, so I'm sure the only game we'll lose all year will be the game vs. Miami...